X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is what we have so far for episode 1 of our Virtual season 6:

Virtual Season 6, episode 1:

- a few weeks have passed since EatG
    - Atlantis and the Deadalus and Appollo have all been having work on them to fix the damage from EatG
    - The IOA are in discussion with Woolsey over Atlantis’ future
    - John has been left in charge of Atlantis
    - John discovers an ancient lab that McKay and Zelenka investigate, turns out that it makes ZPM’s
    - They call Sam in to help
    - Ronon and Teyla are called before the IOA to talk about their opinions on Atlantis staying and them staying
    - Ronon says he stays where his family are (like he did in EatG)
    - Teyla says she wishes to go back to Pegasus to be with her people
    - The Deadalus gets in contact and says that another Hive is on its way to earth.
    - They manage to get a ZPM made in time to defend earth from the Hive
    - The IOA decide that Atlantis, the chair and John must remain on earth to protect them

- Other issues, I know Laura brought up about Kanaan and Torren being somewhere else but didn’t JM say that they were on Atlantis?
    - We need to work out the technical jargon on them making a ZPM
    - Who is on the IOA panel? People we’ve seen before? The guy from Midway, her from Remnants? Or new characters?
    - A title?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Me too! I think you're a bad influence on me

Oh aye, blame me

Sci, your 100,000 post celebration post is so much better than mine

- Atlantis and the Deadalus and Appollo have all been having work on them to fix the damage from EatG
      - John discovers an ancient lab that McKay and Zelenka investigate, turns out that it makes ZPM’s
      - Ronon and Teyla are called before the IOA to talk about their opinions on Atlantis staying and them staying
      - The Deadalus gets in contact and says that another Hive is on its way to earth.
      - The IOA decide that Atlantis, the chair and John must remain on earth to protect them

- Other issues, I know Laura brought up about Kanaan and Torren being somewhere else but didn’t JM say that they were on Atlantis?
      - Who is on the IOA panel? People we’ve seen before? The guy from Midway, her from Remnants? Or new characters?
      - A title?

Yeah, he did BUT... it just doesn't make sense that they - and the other non-militants - would be involved in the fight. He gave Teyla and Ronon the option of staying behind because it wasn't their fight... It isn't the fight of the scientists either, or Kanaan and Torren... it would be a 'fix-it' as it were, for something that the PTW effed up back in their writing room.

Her from Remnants is always on the panel so I would say yes. I would also say yes to the guy from Midway(Coolidge or something, right?). And since we're having Nancy... she could be the HWS rep on the IOA? Why is it IOA? Shouldn't it be IOC? International Oversight Committee? *has a total mind blank*

A title? *snorts* The ingenuity of my titles is evident from my use of the actual episode titles, more often than not

Oh and spoke to Wedj.. she'd be interested but admits that time is short. She has a few ideas she's going to mail to me so I'll post them here on her behalf cause she's scared of all of you lot (I jest). If Cazz has a list of the basic outlines (like the one up there ^^^), could I borrow them hun to send to Wedj? And the season... arcs. Couldn't remember the word there, lol
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

- A title?

Awesome. It all sounds good to me.
        And I hate to say this Laura, but I agree with Cazz about Kanaan and Torren.

I'm not the greatest when it comes to Techno stuff. So, I'm no help there.

As for the IOA, I think we should try old and new. Like I agree with keeping Shen(Remnant) and the coward Coolidge, but if we have to fill in any unknowns, we can add names. Maybe that's where Nancy can come in later (as a fill in ??) She thinks she's doing a good thing by siding with IOA, "for the greater good" kinda thing, until she later finds out that John's involved and he explains everything to her. ????

As for Title, maybe : Winds of Change. ???

Remember I stink at titles.

Comment

A couple of points...

1. Does Teyla call Sheppard "john" or "Colonel"?
          2. Wouldn't they need to disconnect the Atlantis 'gate? Since that's the dominant one, wouldn't all 'gate travel be re-routed through to Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Yeah, he did BUT... it just doesn't make sense that they - and the other non-militants - would be involved in the fight. He gave Teyla and Ronon the option of staying behind because it wasn't their fight... It isn't the fight of the scientists either, or Kanaan and Torren... it would be a 'fix-it' as it were, for something that the PTW effed up back in their writing room.

Her from Remnants is always on the panel so I would say yes. I would also say yes to the guy from Midway(Coolidge or something, right?). And since we're having Nancy... she could be the HWS rep on the IOA? Why is it IOA? Shouldn't it be IOC? International Oversight Committee? *has a total mind blank*

A title? *snorts* The ingenuity of my titles is evident from my use of the actual episode titles, more often than not

Oh and spoke to Wedj.. she'd be interested but admits that time is short. She has a few ideas she's going to mail to me so I'll post them here on her behalf cause she's scared of all of you lot (I jest). If Cazz has a list of the basic outlines (like the one up there ^^^), could I borrow them hun to send to Wedj? And the season... arcs. Couldn't remember the word there, lol
            You are completely right! They wouldn't have K and T on Atlantis when they asked Ronon and Teyla about their involvement. So would the Daedalus have picked them up from where ever they were by the time this ep begins?

Yeah, I think he was called Coolidge As the voting on Nancy was very close I was thinking we'd just have her in one episode, so maybe the HWS contingent don't get involved with discussions til ep 2?

For episode titles I was thinking something to do with Enemy again, so that it links back to the last one, but obviously this is a different kind of enemy, this is their own people working against them, so maybe 'Enemy Within'?

Aye, I can sort out the outlines, will have to be later though as I'm just about to go into town to pick up my mums Mother's Day pressie

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              I know but it just... doesn't make sense that they would be on Atlantis. *shrug*
              EDIT: Plus, they always evacuated "non-essential" personnell before...
              Title... title...

how about...
              Spoiler:
              Virtual Season Six: Episode One?
              Last edited by gater101; 18 March 2009, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Oh aye, blame me

Thanks Laura. I started it along time ago, but haven't updated in ages. Thanks for the idea of putting the names of the eps though.

I personally see the whole K and T thing as she wasn't sure when she'd be back and is still afraid of those who will go after T. She'd rather him stay with her than be left behind for an unknown period of time. So, where T goes so does TIBS. (the invisible babysitter )

Oh that's to bad she's not joining, but glad she's still participating.

Comment

Thanks Laura. I started it along time ago, but haven't updated in ages. Thanks for the idea of putting the names of the eps though.

I personally see the whole K and T thing as she wasn't sure when she'd be back and is still afraid of those who will go after T. She'd rather him stay with her than be left behind for an unknown period of time. So, where T goes so does TIBS. (the invisible babysitter )

Oh that's to bad she's not joining, but glad she's still participating.
                  Nae bother hun

Kanaan and Torren... See... *miserable sigh at TPTB*. To me, Teyla spent far too much time and effort trying to protect her son from God knows what to bring him with her on a mission she wasn't sure she was coming back from. I also don't think she would want to leave him behind. The compromise? Leave Kanaan and Torren with the non-essential personnell at a point that means, if she dies, they can go back to PG and if she survives, she doesn't have to wait for days/weeks/months to see him. Maybe the Appollo is supposed to pick up the folk from the beta site (if it's in PG), or maybe they were told to 'gate into Earth once they heard news of the battle (if the beta site was in MW).

I'm just... tptb really messed up with that one and I think this is really the only option that does any justice to Teyla's character and Teyla as a mother.

It sounded like she wanted to write, so maybe give her an ep later in the season? That way, she's got plenty time to write it and we can edit it if it doesn't fit in with the chronology/whatever.

Comment

Keep up the writing everyone
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

*lmao*

Just looked down Sci's list for the 100,000 post celebration. I've written a tag for each season. You guys better hurry up and catch me
                      EDIT: Gahahashahshagsjahsgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Have written half of my European Essay and just went back to check the question... *takes a breath* I have totally made up the question. Well, not totally. Just a little. Instead of reading "Third Republic", I read "Popular Front" - two different things! *rolls neck, tries to calm* Will need to start over again.
                      Last edited by gater101; 18 March 2009, 06:39 AM.

Comment

I'll try to catch up later. Hubby is coming home early and I'll be going off with him after Little man goes to school.

I almost had a No Man's Land sig done, but darn GIMP froze on me. Dag! It was good too.

*lmao*

Just looked down Sci's list for the 100,000 post celebration. I've written a tag for each season. You guys better hurry up and catch me
                        EDIT: Gahahashahshagsjahsgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Have written half of my European Essay and just went back to check the question... *takes a breath* I have totally made up the question. Well, not totally. Just a little. Instead of reading "Third Republic", I read "Popular Front" - two different things! *rolls neck, tries to calm* Will need to start over again.

Oh I know. You feind of a writer. I'm just gonna have to do some research and get my tags down.

Good luck on your Essay hun.

SEE Ya Later.

Comment

Oh aye, blame me

IOA = International Oversight Advisory Committee. Sometimes on SG-1 they're referred to as the IOAC Not often.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            IOA = International Oversight Advisory Committee. Sometimes on SG-1 they're referred to as the IOAC Not often.
                            Ah, me sees, me sees. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              Just had to post this here before the day ends!
                              Happy St. Patrick's Day!
                              http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...67_1068630.gif
                              Wonderful
                              Title: Pressure, Sans Grace
                              Summary: He had always believed he had a certain amount of grace under pressure but compared to Teyla, he was a bubbling wreck.
                              Characters: John & Teyla
                              Pairing: John-Teyla
                              Episode: Grace Under Pressure

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/87854.html
                              Love it
                              Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                              Hey all.

Take a look at what I found:
                              Spoiler:
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/maryomalley/JohnTeyla_S5.jpg
                              [/SPOILERS]
                              You like? You like?
                              Very cool

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Thanks Snow ooh awesome sig as well
                              YW and thanks

- A title?

Sounds good and no title in mind
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I'm not the greatest when it comes to Techno stuff. So, I'm no help there.

As for the IOA, I think we should try old and new. Like I agree with keeping Shen(Remnant) and the coward Coolidge, but if we have to fill in any unknowns, we can add names. Maybe that's where Nancy can come in later (as a fill in ??) She thinks she's doing a good thing by siding with IOA, "for the greater good" kinda thing, until she later finds out that John's involved and he explains everything to her. ????

As for Title, maybe : Winds of Change. ???

Remember I stink at titles.
                                I like that for a title.

A couple of points...

1. Does Teyla call Sheppard "john" or "Colonel"?
                                2. Wouldn't they need to disconnect the Atlantis 'gate? Since that's the dominant one, wouldn't all 'gate travel be re-routed through to Atlantis?
                                1. Depends on the situation I think. When they are off duty she calls him John, but on duty and in battle I think she calls him Colonel unless she is really concerned about him.
                                2. You are correct there.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X