Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Title: Disaster Button
    Summary: There’s a part of her – a tiny part – that wants to believe that one of the Athosians is to blame.
    Characters: Elizabeth Weir [John Sheppard & Teyla Emmagan]
    Pairing: John/Teyla
    Rating: K+
    Episode: Season 1, Suspicion

Part One: Elizabeth

Awesome, already left you a review!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      Made a Shep siggy

[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Sigs/sheppromoseason2.png
      Wow. Double wow. You did an awesome job. I still don't get how to blend pics...but you do great!
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Summary: There’s a part of her – a tiny part – that wants to believe that one of the Athosians is to blame.

Great Gater! I love it! Love how you showed Elizabeth's jealousy of John & Teyla's relationship.
        sigpic
        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
        Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
          Happy Birthday Padme!!!!!

Have a Great Day!
          Thanks.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I love this!!!! OMG i can totally picture that going on through Elizabeths head i just it!!!
            I don't generally like the promo pics... but wowee.

Woo!

Lovely, snowie snow snow.

EDIT: And those eyes. Guh. Those eyes have looked at me!
            He he isnt he gorgeous
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Wow. Double wow. You did an awesome job. I still don't get how to blend pics...but you do great!
              Thanks hun
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Awesome, already left you a review!
                Thanks love!

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                Great Gater! I love it! Love how you showed Elizabeth's jealousy of John & Teyla's relationship.
                Thanks I just couldn't resist. I had actually forgotten I'd chosen it as one of my 100,000 post celebration fics
                I love this!!!! OMG i can totally picture that going on through Elizabeths head i just it!!!

He he isnt he gorgeous

Haha yeah. Especially in that ep. there were a few scenes where I saw green around her gills (after Sheppard has dismissed Bates and she tells John to go see Ford...) and, like I said, I just couldn't resist.

Guh, he's adorable in those pics but still... not really Sheppard but not quite Joe, either.
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Haha yeah. Especially in that ep. there were a few scenes where I saw green around her gills (after Sheppard has dismissed Bates and she tells John to go see Ford...) and, like I said, I just couldn't resist.

Guh, he's adorable in those pics but still... not really Sheppard but not quite Joe, either.
                  I get what you say
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Love the sig Snowy

LJ header:

And here's the link to the LJ http://community.livejournal.com/sheyla_daily/

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

FSR, the header reminds me of that fic Wedjatqi wrote... Emm the one that my "Surrender" inspired... the one where T thinks J died... J comes back but they're marriage is falling apart?

Well, the long story... "Life". *shrugs* when I saw it up at the site it was the first thing i thought.
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Love your design.. so we can use other promo photos besides the ones in the templates. I managed to dowload the photos ok.. though they are not my favourite one of Shep or Teyla..but it won't let me download the backgroup templates for some reason...
                        From what I could tell from the entries that are on the site, they seem to accept ones with the photos they have in the package as well as the ones I used.

But I think they're quite picky- so don't go entering expecting they'll accept it. Always be prepared to be rejected.

All the pics minus Rodney in the package worked for me. If you need any of them, I've got JPEGs up on my photobucket (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...lu-Ray%20Pics/)- but feel free to send me a PM if you need anything else.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Great job hun.

LJ gave me some character pics, but she wasn't able to get Mckay. I had some background stuff, but don't know how to save or change format. *sigh*
                        Thanks.

What format do you want them in? I could see if I can convert them for you if you like?

Thanks and you really did a great job on the 2
                        Thanks- I'm proud of my work! I'm getting really good at them now! (I've conquered cutting around people without leaving too much of the background around them- yay! )

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        I've attempted an Atlantis fan art cover... it's been a pain as the software doesn't seem to like my computer.

I'd not sure which one to submit so posting both to see what you think..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        Both are brilliant, blue.
                        But I honestly prefer the 2nd one- it seems better. (although yours is horizontal, when a DVD design should really be vertical)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Love it.
                          sigpic

Comment

That is too gorgeous snow!!! Those are my fav Shep promo shots Is it snurchable?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Gorgeous!!! Love the style
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              Gorgeous!!! Love the style
                              Thanks San

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Made a Shep siggy

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Sigs/sheppromoseason2.png[/IMG]
                                that is awesome Snow is it Snurchable
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X