John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks hun.... Oh and btw. I'm feeling much better thank you for asking.

Edit: Not the cap I was looking for. The one I'm looking for was a MGM still. Teyla was standing in from of him and he was kneeling.
    I never asked and YAY for feeling better regardless of if I asked or not

As to that particular still, no idea where to find it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      I never asked and YAY for feeling better regardless of if I asked or not

As to that particular still, no idea where to find it
      Why Thank you hun.

I don't either and I can't do it right now. Going to help hubby with a project. BBL.... maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Season 5 only consisted of Search and Rescue for me... I've blocked out the rest of the season...

I like the idea of John waking up and muttering Teyla's name and Ronon giving him a kinda sad look.. and telling him it's not too late... and offering to kill Kanaan for him.. a gift to his best bud..
        LOVE that idea Blue!

Author's Links

Dezrai
        In Atlantis(Mature readers only)
        Hey Sci, my other story (the Vegas tag) isn't listed, and the link you have for just my name is not really a good one - that one is to all the most recent stories on the archive, not just mine. The right link is this one:
        http://sjalways-forever.jackandsamfo...riesby&uid=907

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        is watching Kindred, pt 2. Why do I always do this to myself???
        Did you see Joe's kids? Aren't they so cute? Or wait, is that in Kindred Part 1? No, I think it's part 2.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        Thinking "I have gimp......"
        Yeah, I probably should, but like you said, it's hard to start.

Thank you!! *would melt at the sight of Hugh Jackman and Joe Flanigan together*

*is working on her other sig via PB, needs something to put on it*
        Like I said, puddle of goo....

cue the tears.

lol.I remember now why I associate this with Carson, rather than Teyla. The scene when Carson goes to save her and she hesitates... It's grates on my nerves. She was all about getting her son to safety... then when she can, she's willing to wait and sacrafice her son for Kanaan.

There's a thing called continuity... TPTW should think of that before they embark on more scripts.
        That part bugs me so bad too!!! I am so glad I am not the only one!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        iya sciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

S&R caps
        Spoiler:
        snipped by me
        Love those Linda. They are just so inspiring!!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I have some new icons...based on Sunday with my usual sense of humor.

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/48126.html
        Awesome Yappi!! Some of those made me laugh so hard!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        SCI! Where are my engagement gift?! *Yip yip not happy right now*

Also FELLOW FANFIC WRITERS!! I see no fanfics posted to my LJ post about my challenge for John Sheppard yet! Where are you guys?!?!?!?!
        Teyilia, could you post the link again? I'm guessing the challenge rules are on the site?
        Thanks, and happy engagement again!!
        &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
          Teyilia, could you post the link again? I'm guessing the challenge rules are on the site?
          Thanks, and happy engagement again!!
          Sure, the link to my LJ is --> LINKY <-- Top post when you arrive has all the rules and categories for the challenge

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
            These are so awesome!

Hehehehe..cheeky and fun, love it!

Thanks to everyone who's been sharing their Con experiences, it's been great reading them.
            thanx!!!..

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            Thinking "I have gimp......"
            Yeah, I probably should, but like you said, it's hard to start.

Thank you!! *would melt at the sight of Hugh Jackman and Joe Flanigan together*

*is working on her other sig via PB, needs something to put on it*
            can't wait to see it....

Thanks hun.

I saw the link to you fics under you sig.
            I was gonna say that too. I swear you had a newer fic. And I totally understand that. I've havent' much in a mood either.

Oh NP hun. You're one of our aurthors. I just didn't know you were so multi-talented with fics, art and vids. (Which, I'm gonna have to make time to watch soon. )

ohhh...nope no new fics....maybe I updated a really really old one..*lol*...I'm sorting out the tags/link on my LJ so maybe I'll update or post a new fic soon. The artwork has always been easier to do than fics and vids (the hardest)....Can't wait to hear your comments on the vids, they're rather old also, maybe one recent one that includes the DG hug, but enjoy!!...

pretty!!!!...Hey don't know if it's been mentioned but this is the second time they've had *imaginary* dinner isn't it?....DG with Teyla's dream and then this with Shep....(again how could they not have made it John and Teyla) *shakes head in dismay*...

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            I have some new icons...based on Sunday with my usual sense of humor.

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/48126.html
            woohoo!!!...I so love your icons!!!.... *runs off to be amused*...

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

LandJrule,

I just went to read your story (I got sidetracked earlier so just went to read it now.) I really enjoyed it. It was very sweet!
              Thanks.
              Must go check LJ..........
              Spoiler:

The final scene- there's a moment I sooo wanted to capture the magic in the final scene of 'the Prodigal', where John talks to Torren & T makes that gurgling sound (which is a total 'awwww!' moment- not to mention I swear Teyla smiles at him......

My story that Asugar commented on was a tag to S&R too (though it is also a Sam/Jack story), so if you are interested in reading my take, I'd be interested in hearing what you think! It is pretty opposite of yours. You can find it at:

http://sjalways-forever.jackandsamfo...y.php?sid=2856

I would love to discuss the different directions we took!
              YOU'RE the genious behind 'In Atlantis'? *mouth falls open*
              I've been reading that for.......YONKS!
              Ch 49- that's where I'm up to.
              And I'm loving it- every bit is soooo cool!
              And you've picked all my fav pairs too! S/J, J/T, And the K/R too! Yay! (if only they'd gone down that path in the show......me hate McKeller).

Will post a review soon on it- I'm aiming to get to ch 52....though 'In Atlantis' is having to fight for my attention with 'Eldest' by Christopher Paolini...........

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Lol. Love you I may have to tell you... can't be bothered writing atm. Sooo tired.
                Hmmm... *gets curious*

I guess that's she most famous for.

Spoiler:
                Mostly around here, I guess she's concidered the garden, craft, home decor kinda Guru(sp). She also lives in Connecticut and she's visited Pete's work occationally to get her stuff(or sends somebody). If you get bored you can check it out. It's www.logees.com
                I love when hubby brings home different fruits they have. Like a sweet lime and so on.
                Is she like the Oprah of gardering and stuff like that?

cue the tears.

lol.I remember now why I associate this with Carson, rather than Teyla. The scene when Carson goes to save her and she hesitates... It's grates on my nerves. She was all about getting her son to safety... then when she can, she's willing to wait and sacrafice her son for Kanaan.

There's a thing called continuity... TPTW should think of that before they embark on more scripts.
                I could just grab the telly and throw it out of the window at that point Oh how annoying I found that...grrrrrrrrrr

can I you tell I got 'I wish it was exactly a week ago'-blues?
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  can I you tell I got 'I wish it was exactly a week ago'-blues?
                  *sobs*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey Linda!!! **HUGS!!!**

I love this scene sooo much. How can you deny anything after that.... I'll never know?
                    Hey sci, how you feeling now...Any better?

Love those Linda. They are just so inspiring!!!
                    Yeah they are, I had such high hopes for S5, and after watching S&R I really thought this would be one of the best seasons to date.....Oh litle did we know what was in store And now i've lost faith in those involved (except Alan McC and Carl....At least they actually tried to use Teyla for something other than wallpaper) Do you like me new location

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                    pretty!!!!...Hey don't know if it's been mentioned but this is the second time they've had *imaginary* dinner isn't it?....DG with Teyla's dream and then this with Shep....(again how could they not have made it John and Teyla) *shakes head in dismay*...
                    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......What? If you spent more time here you'd know I have the memory of a goldfish

Anywho to answer the question...Is it really a coincidence that they shipped their two favourite pupils together? Me thinks not
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      *sobs*

*huggles Cazz tight* *eyes clock and sees she was in Joe's arms a week ago* Well, one arm then
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*huggles Cazz tight* *eyes clock and sees she was in Joe's arms a week ago* Well, one arm then
                        Oh you had to make it even worse!

Comment

Oh you had to make it even worse!

Sorry You know what you should do? At least it worked for me, since above didn't work for you, this might not either though

Joe OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Have you seen Joe in Murphy Brown? It is the cutest thing ever And he's good in it too
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Sorry You know what you should do? At least it worked for me, since above didn't work for you, this might not either though

Joe OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Have you seen Joe in Murphy Brown? It is the cutest thing ever And he's good in it too
                            Finished watching it about 10mins ago

Comment

Finished watching it about 10mins ago

So that means it didn't help then? That's too bad, it brought a gigantic smile on my face Like the one I had last week after the extra kisses I got

Do I need to bring it up in every convo? Apparently
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

So that means it didn't help then? That's too bad, it brought a gigantic smile on my face Like the one I had last week after the extra kisses I got

Do I need to bring it up in every convo? Apparently
                                Oh it helped I'm not bummed like I was yesterday when it first dawned on me I just feel a bit nostalgic and its only been a week!

And why not?

Comment

Working...
                                X