X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't sure how it worked. I changed it. Thanks
    No problem....

No episode tonight so that's why I've been playing in the games... I love that John and Teyla are doing so well in the all time fav character games... there is a large range of voters taking place.. from SG1 and SGA.. so it's wonderful that both John and Teyla have done so well... wish the ptb realised what popular characters they are...and what an awesome couple they make.... their chemistry just really makes the show for me.... hopefully we will get to see a bit more of it in Prodigal...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Oh I know. Teyla and John are meant for each other in everyway and there is no way I could see EITHER of them with anyone else.... I'm just a one pariing gal.. and thats John and Teyla for me...

Speaking of our gorgeous duo.... they could do with some support in the fav Het pairing game.... each round a pairing gets eliminated and we are down to the 6 fav pairings.. so lets keep our duo going strong...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=17
      Already voted

No problem....

No episode tonight so that's why I've been playing in the games... I love that John and Teyla are doing so well in the all time fav character games... there is a large range of voters taking place.. from SG1 and SGA.. so it's wonderful that both John and Teyla have done so well... wish the ptb realised what popular characters they are...and what an awesome couple they make.... their chemistry just really makes the show for me.... hopefully we will get to see a bit more of it in Prodigal...
      Well TPTB suck
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post

Listen to her!! She's wise beyond her years
        hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        *meditaion is key*
        experience also helps!!

I promise
        Spoiler:
        NEVER EVER EVER, I SWEAR!!!!!
        good girl!!! Now let's get something straight: and is ok to talk about on this thread (because there are a lot of multi shippers on this thread), but any mention of is not wise.
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

No problem....

I agree about their chemistry. You can almost see the electricity between them when they are near each other. I think some of TPTB realize it and that is when it shows and others do not. Lets hope whoever wrote the Prodigal is on our side. I think no matter what
          Spoiler:
          we will see some John angst. I honestly think Teyla will only be thinking about Torren.
          sigpic
          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
            *meditaion is key*
            experience also helps!!

good girl!!! Now let's get something straight: and is ok to talk about on this thread (because there are a lot of multi shippers on this thread), but any mention of is not wise.
            *chuckles* Yup, its all thanks to meditation

Yes please, no shep/weir Never been to fond of the character
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

*chuckles* Yup, its all thanks to meditation

Yes please, no shep/weir Never been to fond of the character
              You see, I liked Weir. I just could never see her w/ John......
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

True
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I actually liked her character too esp. whenever she would say RODNEY!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                  Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Ok *runs off to check

What
                    Hee heee.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    I saw the original post and thought, man, I hope she doesn't think of us that way. LOL
                    It's bad enough I got more braindead after 2 kids and a hubby, but this cold it only making it worse. I feel like a Keller Bundy.

Ok so I just totally tortured myself-
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    and went to peak at that other ship thread J/E and now I feel like I betrayed our duo. Someone remind me to never ever do that again!! It is very disburbing to hear them talk about John with someone other than Teyla!
                    Don't worry hun.
                    Spoiler:
                    If you go in there again, do what I do.... Laugh and shake head.

Oh I know. Teyla and John are meant for each other in everyway and there is no way I could see EITHER of them with anyone else.... I'm just a one pariing gal.. and thats John and Teyla for me...

Speaking of our gorgeous duo.... they could do with some support in the fav Het pairing game.... each round a pairing gets eliminated and we are down to the 6 fav pairings.. so lets keep our duo going strong...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=17
                    Just voted.

*snort*
                    he's dressing up da pouches!!!

I need to do that. NOW!!

aw!! *hugs Nina*

Did you have to bring up all that? Sheesh.

Good News!!!
                    Everything turned out!!! YAY!! My friend sent me a last-minute invite!! And this morning we huged untill it hurt and her BF got in the act!! On top of all that I get to hang out w/ my college-fishy friend Steven tomrrow!!! So its all good!!
                    Spoiler:
                    That is if you ignore the fact that I WOULD HAVE gotten a 95 on a lab report, but no! I got a bleeping 60!!! The reason: did not show work. Well HTH are you supposed to show work on something that's typed!?!?!?!? So I took a look at my classmates. It became clear then. But still, a little EXPLINATION would have been nice!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    at least I didn't get points taken off for grammar (not that anything was wrong!), unlike some students in another class whose teacher is a hypricrit about that....*rolls eyes* :
                    I'm glad all went well with your friends and sorry about your test.

Just voted - that for letting me know. It's weird, I can put all the other characters with different people, but I can only put John with Teyla too-even though I can put Teyla with a couple others.
                    I'm pretty much the same.
                    I know I voted Carson and Teyla,but I only see them as really good friends and Ronon as a brother. That's why I don't do them together.

Absolutely Gorgeous

Thanks for the caps Linda

Ooooh thats harsh. I don't really see John with Elizabeth anyway so ive never checked myself

Listen to her!! She's wise beyond her years
                    Thank you Snow.

No problem....

Isn't it cool. I'm so loving it too.

I hope so too. 7 more days!!!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Already voted

Well TPTB suck
                    Shhhhhh. They might hear you.

I agree about their chemistry. You can almost see the electricity between them when they are near each other. I think some of TPTB realize it and that is when it shows and others do not. Lets hope whoever wrote the Prodigal is on our side. I think no matter what
                    Spoiler:
                    we will see some John angst. I honestly think Teyla will only be thinking about Torren.
                    ITA with you especially the last sentence.

And Carl Binder is the writer for the ep.

Ok. It's g'night for real. Off to take meds and go night night.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Hee heee.

It's bad enough I got more braindead after 2 kids and a hubby, but this cold it only making it worse. I feel like a Keller Bundy.

Don't worry hun.
                      Spoiler:

Just voted.

I know I voted Carson and Teyla,but I only see them as really good friends and Ronon as a brother. That's why I don't do them together.

Thank you Snow.

Carl Binder and Brad Wright are my heroes!
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Lovely sig Sci!

Just a quick warning; don't start bashing Sparky, if you don't like it just don't bring it up but don't tell people what ships it is alright to talk about on here and what it isn't.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Lovely sig Sci!

Just a quick warning; don't start bashing Sparky, if you don't like it just don't bring it up but don't tell people what ships it is alright to talk about on here and what it isn't.

I miss Weir, whythey had to get rid of her killed the show, In fact I can see her and Shep together AS SIBLINGS as that is basically how they acted, only thing beingthat Weir had the right of way even when unarmed, her wits were stronger, poor Rodney had to put up with Carter for a year though, that threw me off

I miss Weir, she and Teyla got along really well too

Oi Cazz, how go them eyecons??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Hee heee.

Don't worry hun.
                            Spoiler:

Just voted.

Thank you Snow.

Night sci
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Oi Cazz, how go them eyecons??
                              Slowly

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Slowly

It is about time somebody got my joke

By the way Cazz....
                                Spoiler:
                                Yi Hang is the only male out of the three I like, turns out that both Luo Sha, and Xiao Sha, are in love with him, but he (stupidly) does not find out that Luo Sha actualled never stopped loving him even though he ended up stabbing her then knocking Xiao off a cliff (thankfully down a waterfall)

So that said, for the fourth "eye"con, perhaps Xiao Sha and Luo Sha would be on either side of Yi Hang? just a thought

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X