Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... MY baal is just "baal" and that's him there with ME

Comment

CONGRATS! Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats on making 200 posts! YAY! HIP-HIP-HOORAY!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

you're almost there too, PM!!!!!

Comment

I know mes am....yay!
          sigpic

Comment

After watching the Rising pt. 1 last night again....I noticed that when Shep saw Teyla for the first time, he gave her the same look he gave Chaya from Sactuary.
            lol Just thought I'd share that...random thought.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
            Spoiler:
            SCI-FI....
            I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

I think Shep definately has a way with the ladies...what do you all think?....Random question.
              sigpic

Comment

... i don't remember the look he gave teyla... i just remember that he was the only one who was being nice to her! and i love the exhange where she says it feels like sumner is looking right through her like she's not there.. and shep asks "do i?" and she says "no." i love that part! just the connection between them and the looks of caring in their eyes

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  ... i don't remember the look he gave teyla... i just remember that he was the only one who was being nice to her! and i love the exhange where she says it feels like sumner is looking right through her like she's not there.. and shep asks "do i?" and she says "no." i love that part! just the connection between them and the looks of caring in their eyes
                  Yes! That's a part I love!
                  After that part, is when my dad turned to me....who is also quite oblivious to shippiness naturally, and asked if they were going to be a couple...
                  I told him I certainly hoped so.

Spoiler:
                  SCI-FI....

Comment

Cool, Drewzy, so is your dad a Stargate Fan? I don't get parents sometime....so of them get it and some of them don't.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      Cool, Drewzy, so is your dad a Stargate Fan? I don't get parents sometime....so of them get it and some of them don't.
                      Yeah my dad is a big Stargate guy...Sci-fi guy actually. My mom tries to be...I think likes it because we do lol.
                      My parents have been watching SG-1 since the first episode.

Spoiler:
                      SCI-FI....

Comment

Here, have a Sheyla piccy (from The Gift):

Awww....look, Shep came to visit Teyla in the infirmary....so sweet .
                        sigpic

Comment

i love how even though weir and beckett are there too, she she and shep spend half the time just looking into each others' eyes! it's so sweet!

Comment

Well, you know Carson wants to make sure nothing hanky panky happens in his infirmary...and Weir is just there to...um....see how Teyla is feeling....yeah, that's it.
                            sigpic

Comment

lol... well, really if you look at everyone's faces... teyla's looking at shep, and shep has a different level or different kind of caring in his eyes and his face... that's why i love them! because not only are they adorable and range from friendly to angsty, but they just look at each other and sparks fly well, to me anyway

Comment

I agree, Emily. Sparks are constantly flying between John and Teyla. And I'm now happy to report my two sisters and my mom have join the Sheyla group. YEAH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X