X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks WL and Nina.
    Here's another sig, but not quite sure yet what to put for the text yet.
    Spoiler:
    I was thinking, "In loving memory" but I'm not sure.

Your welcome sci and love the sig i think the text you said is perfect oh and here's my next Shep sig
    Spoiler:

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Round Robin Part 8

Spoiler:
    The waking moments directly after the deep slumber courtesy of a Wraith stunner blast have never been pleasant and today was no exception. Colonel Sheppard woke groggily and immediately placed the bottom palm of his left hand to his forehead to help him ease the insistent throb of pain. Remembering quickly what had happened, he sat up and looked around wildly realizing that he was in the exact same spot where he had been hit, only now dark had fallen and the smooth blue moon in the sky and the small sprinkling of stars were the only comfort in sight.

No Teyla beside him, no Ronon or Rodney anywhere to be found; only the scattered corpses of Athosians, men and women alike, strewn across the land; their lumpy forms dark shadows in the night.

Sheppard immediately tapped his earpiece. “Ronon – McKay – Come in…….”

Nothing.

“This is Sheppard. Come in!” His voice became more and more insistent with each syllable.

Static crackled in return to his ears and a nervous lump rose hurriedly in his throat. He stood shakily and put his hand instinctively to his now-empty holster and cursed lightly under his breath at the realization that his weapon was missing.

Squinting his eyes though the night, he could make out the outline of small homes and tents clustered together along the nearby rivers edge.The moon reflected eerily against the rushing water and Sheppard felt out of place to be standing by something so serene when all he felt around him was death.

Throughout the long length of homes he searched as he ran by them, no campfires remained lit, no lanterns hung brightly from their posts; save one. At the very end of the stretch, Sheppard’s eyes widened at the twinkling of one lone light that beckoned to him like a wayward beacon of hope.

It was from a small house built of stone and wood. Sheppard stealthily approached and peered in the slightly ajar window.
    Loved it MrsB great job.

Comment

Beautifully said Blue!!!, i totally agree with everything you said and this part :

But I also need confirmation that what I am seeing is really what the ptb intend us to see. Sure I can put my shippy glasses on and see some things when I squint and look with one eye but I have to have actual instances as well, otherwise I cant keep shipping a pairing where I have to stick my own interpretation on each scene and imagine it how I would like to see it... so glancing at each other, or standing close together, or saving each others lives is not enough to show me that there are actual feelings between a pairing, because if I remember correctly I have seen Shep gaze into Ronon's eyes in Sateda and I don't think Shep is in love with the big guy... unless I missed the memo..

This has been my main problem since the beginning and i know i have mentioned it to you, i want that confirmation. I hate thinking is it just my shippy glasses playing tricks on me or am i really seeing what the writer supposedly said would be the canon ship on the show?. I don't call many things shippy, personally. Steph knows this about me, it's hard for me to call "moments" between say even JT shippy unless its pretty big and obvious to me. Unfortunately i can't say that a lot for season 4. There were a few scene's in season four that i would consider shippy but not many. Same goes for the rest of the season. There are those like Conversion, Rising, DG, Sateda, Sunday, The Ark and many more episodes that i was like, YES!!! i'm not seeing things and we got a shippy moment. But then they do other things that make me doubt it. So i want that confirmation, i don't want to put energy into something that will never be.

I know the Sam/Jack relationship has never been completed full circle. Meaning, the writers have never made them a couple, maybe hinting that they might be BUT the difference is that at least no matter what, we the audience new that Jack loved same and Sam loved Jack. Even when she got with Pete, that romantic relationship between Jack and Sam was confirmed. That is not the cast with JT in my opinion, the writers to me haven't confirmed it. What happened in S&R
      Spoiler:
      gave me hope that yes, the writers haven't forgetten about JT and that possibility is still there. What we saw couldn't just be our shippy glasses and us grasping for straws. It was pretty obvious what John feels for Teyla and although i'd like to see more from Teyla's side this season, the fact that she named her child after her father and JOHN and not Kanaan, it's pretty telling what she feels as well.

I also agree with this :So to sum up I believe that there was a frienship between John/liz but never of a romantic kind... I just never got that vibe... John liked to be charming around her but did he ever really reveal the true John Sheppard to her at any time..... John I believe has always been attracted to Teyla... but keeps it all to himself.. maybe he feels that she doesnt feel the same way (eventhough we know she does ) or that he doesnt want to risk loosing the friendship they have together and that she is a member of his team .. etc... but I think we are going to see more of Johns true feelings immerge over the coming season.... and I for one am certaintly looking forward to it

Same for me. I don't deny John cared for Liz, i think he cared about her a lot. But did i see it in a Romantic way, no. I saw is as him caring for a dear friend...no a family member. Shoot, i'm the first one to say how he looked when they couldn't save her from the Replicators, he really wished he could have brought her back. But shippiness, no and a lot of that has to do with the way he acted around her and with Teyla. Very different. With Liz, he felt he had to make a joke when anything got close to personal and talking about feelings. With Teyla, he actually would open up...as much as John would let himself open up because we know John still keeps things bottled up. But the fact that he would even let a little of himself show with Teyla, says sooo much. It's not all, lets cover it up with a joke, nope with her, he truly can be himself.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks for the fic rec Blue.

Thanks again for the Kindred 2 caps Linda.

Here's at least one sig.

OH!!!! love it!!! very nice Kindred sig Scifan!

Ahhh!!!
        Awesome update.

Who's next? Is it TF??

Spoiler:

I love it as well!. I suck at the Text part too but i love the one you thought of!.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
        Your welcome sci and love the sig i think the text you said is perfect oh and here's my next Shep sig
        Spoiler:

Loved it MrsB great job.
        AH! such a goregeous man!. Great sig WL!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Here's at least one sig.

Your Daughter did that? Wow that's awesome she's very talented just like her mother.

Your welcome and not as good as the others what are you insane? That's fantastic!

Your welcome.

A shame i was looking forward to seeing your icons and no you don't stink at icons if anybody stinks at them it's me.

Very nice LandJrule.

Edit: Love The Kindred sig sci.
          Ahhh!!!
          Awesome update.

Who's next? Is it TF??

Spoiler:

Nice Artwork Lea and Wl i love the text you used Lea ive still got to get used To Gimp Text Thanks wl as well
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:
            Yum for that sig... such a gorgeous man
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              When it comes to shipping couples on TV shows...I have to see it...I have to see some chemistry between them... I don't wanna search for it with a magnifying glass.. or make stuff up to make myself happy... and I don't make every scene they would have together as being shippy ,,it takes more then just being in the same room talking.. *lol*

I can't really remember every couple on TV that I have shipped... but right now and the two couples I feel the strongest for is John/Teyla obviously and also Danny/Lindsay on CSI New York .. these two couples that I have seen instant chemistry between.. and since the showrunners on Atlantis keeps putting JT in scenes like we have been getting they seems to see something there too..why else even bother and not make it just strickly as friendship as they have done with others.. and even in CSI New York..the writers have themselves admitted because they saw instant chemistry and how comfortable Anna (Lindsay) and Carmine (Danny) was with eachother when they worked together on their first epi,,they decided to run with a storyline that eventually would lead Danny/Lindsay to become the canon couple of the show.. since then it has had it's teasing moments between them, flirting, standing up to eachother, risking jobs, risking lives, emotional stories, banter, being close friends, it took them 2 whole seasons to come to the point where it became canon,,,and yes even a huge stumbling block in the way as is it as of right now...all I can do now for that is to hope it get worked out when season 5 kicks off again in September...

But as I've been saying...these two couples is from what I think the only ones I've seen it right away...seen the potential... and also the two couples I feel the most strongest and most passionate about... and nothing or no one will ever change my mind about no matter what they say...
              ITA chemistry between characters and probably more between actors is really important. You say things really well
              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              You go get em Nina....I'm so glad you're on our side

Anyway like i said earlier....The couples i put down on my previous post,i saw instant chemistry with them so i didn't have to squint to see it or try to convince myself it was there......I mean i don't really see the point of investing so much time in a ship if there's nothing there to begin with.....It'd be kinda a waste of time really......Over the years i must have shipped others but because of no internet i never really heard of shipping until a couple of years ago

Alot of it is down to the actors that play the part too...If they don't feel comfortable with one another then chances are they wouldn't have the same chemistry so the actors have gotta get some of the credit

Oh and an OT Carson sig from Kindred My fave Scots doctor
              Wow this sig is beautiful I love it really well done
              Yup but well....I didn't really like the ending....I mean after all this time ot was like oh we decided to get married....THE END.....I mean WTF.....
              JAG yeah but at least we have a pretty ending. It's because we had this ending that I watched the end because I have stopped watch it because I only watched it for this ship and we had nothing more since a long time and I was tired of the game they play. Once more because IMO the ship became the only reason why I stay behind the show.
              Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              How'd you manage that you been hacking into York city centre cctv!

Ahh, sounds wicked!

What Blue said

Great sig! I was lookign for those exact caps yesterday!

Niiice!

Fab!

Huh I had a quote from asgard somewhere!

Anyway

No, no, no, no to Eric and Calleigh! No, no, no, no!

Oh and Congrats to all milestones!!! I think there was Ruby, TF and SAF?
              I'm really sorry for the Eric Calleigh but you know what ? this is a ship that i shipped instantly not because of the characters but because the actors had so much fun together and their character were really good together so I choose them (without really hope I knew that CSI wasn't a ship show but I watch them) what was my surprise to discover that they wanted to go on this road
              Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Oh I love Harm and Mac.. but because the ptb messed us around sooo much with these two, I eventually lost interest.. so a perfect example where dragging something out FOREVER does not work..

John and Aeryn were amazing. I just love those two together.. so who says that a relationship has no place on a scifi show.... usually the ones saying this are just rooting for a different pairing.

So John and Teyla come pretty close to John and Aeryn for me... they have that instant chemistry but I just wish tpb could give near as much attention to JT as JA got... they would rock... but we are stuck with the premise that no one can admit feelings for anyone on SGA. Its all under the radar, or disguised in dreams, being taken over by aliens or turning into a bug.. so pretty much a lack of imagination on the writers part. Again John and Aeryn were main characters and it worked for them... they fought together and it didnt make any difference that they were in a relationship ..but sadly I think the writers made a huge mistake in season two when they tried to put Weir and Shep together so much... they tried to force something that just wasn't there and season two turned out to be my least favourite because I didnt recognize the Sheppard from season one at all. I dont know what he turned into in season two but he lacked the spark and umph of season one.

They tried to flit from one pairing to another but again it didnt work and I think in season 3 the writers realised what a huge mistake they had made and tried to rectify it.. and we saw JT getting back on track and it was a joy to watch. I think the distinction between how John felt for both Teyla and Elizabeth was made clear in season three.... John not contacting Weir on earth showed they had nothing really in common except the running of Atlantis... and John's determination to get back to Teyla and the Pegasus galaxy.... and I'm sure we can all remember that look on his face when he first set eyes on her.. and the one she gave him.. I think it just about summed up how much they both cared for the other.

But now after the hiccup of the baby storyline I think we are back on track with JT.. back where the ptb always intended them to be..
              Once again so well said ITA particularly with these points. You're right on JAG. I didn't see Farscape and was really surprised to read that they were together and have a lot of things. and for the distinction between sentiment I think you're right too about S3 one of the thing that lead to believe for SW shipperwas the balcony scenes that we have in every eps. These scenes disappeared in S3.
              Well i finally finished the third icon for the challenge oh and i like the Shep icon it's great TF.

As always your welcome asgard.

Your welcome too.

Love the Carson sig Linda.
              You're so nice
              hehe thought you'd like it Ruby Yeah ditto on the Teyla thing...I'd alos like to see something about her people too or somethiong about her background or maybe even something from her past she long thought was buried come back to haunt her so to speak....There is so much potential here but for some reason or other they won't use it...........Oh wait their too interested in writing powerful emotinal eps for Rodney again........Um never mind,i'll shut up now

Thanks again WL

Well it must have been you're ghost then....Did you know she was coming on here when you were away!

DG siggie.......Be warned it's not as good as the others
              Spoiler:
              Don't say i didn't warn you
              Spoiler:
              I love it it's a great idea and I love the background beautiful
              Originally posted by seldear View Post
              Hey peoples!

A while back, I think someone PM'd me with a bunch of email addresses for MGM and the Sci-Fi channel. I don't remember who, and it was possibly more than a year ago.

If anyone here sent it to me, would they please PM me with them again?

I'm presently having a grand time chatting with a friend who's only occasionally watched SGA for the last couple of years, but is getting back into it with 501, with at least one of her reasons being you-know-what!

thanks.
              Sel.
              HI it wasn't me neither sorry
              Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Aww Thanks i have some thing My Daughter Made she has been getting used to Gimp and her Favourite Character is Teyla she is also a Jt fan i helped her a little she did the 2 middle pics i think its not bad for her first try i thought i would post it any way
              http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/TeylaSig.jpg
              This is awesome she's so talented you can congratulate her
              Oh, So well said SAF about JT and awesome examples!!

I love your thought on S&R and I love your idea for The Seed.
              I definately love that cap too. Can't wait to use it.

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time Ruby.

Very nice Linda!!

No, I'm not going to this time, plus I think I stink at doing them.

Very nice TF.

Oh Thank you!! ((BIG HUGS)))!!!!

NP hun. Woohooo. That's awesome news Donna.

That's right we don't have to agree about J/S, but I know we do for JT.

Congrats to SAF, MrsB, TF and Ruby on Milestones!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                After spending a good hour or more shouting angrily at Photoshop, I've finally finished my "Sunday" J/T sig! (well, it's more like a wallpaper, concerning it's size! lol!)

I got annoyed & angry at Photoshop, because each time I use it, it likes messing with me by saying there's some issue that needs debugging, & so shuts itself. Often, it will do this several times.

But it managed to co-operate with me for long enough to get it done (I had put the pictures together, duplicated the overall thing, & saved the combined pictures in case the damn thing decided to close all on its own).

Here it is:
                lol glad you finished it because it's awesome
                A JT fic rec...

This is a lovely fic expanding on Teyla's thougths after her people were taken and showing the friendship between her and John...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4358512/1/Helping_Hands
                Thank you so much for the link
                My 2 cents...

Unless I'm hit over the head with it I don't usually see ship anywhere, just friendship and I see friendship between all of them.. I think there are really only some rare moments that can be construed as being shippy, and I have to say the very first one for me was from John and Teyla..... the scene in the cave in Rising... where they both looked at each other and John's hands lingered on Teyla's neck.... that for me was a sit up and kinda "wow" moment as I don't usually expect to see ship as clearly as that.

But even so I didnt start shipping John and Teyla until around the end of season two and had no idea really what shipping was all about. I can't think of one instance where I got that feeling from John/Liz... lots of friendship moments with the slight teasing and banter but it never ever came across to me as being of a romantic nature. John always seemed to hide behind that casual banter with Weir and never stepped over into anything that wasnt work related... but I found him totally different around Teyla.. he was more himself , the real John Sheppard if you like, and those suppressed emotions and who he really was, tended to surface more around Teyla.... He let his guard down and I could see genuine affection and attraction to Teyla... but in true Sheppard style it was all kept under wraps.... except on odd occasions when those walls came down, or when his control was compromised as in Conversion.

I felt he was more comfortable with Teyla and more at ease in her company, more relaxed and obviousley trusted her as an important member on his team.

So I still can't see a romantic spark between anyone else at the moment except John and Teyla.... occasionally Weir/Rodney but it still never really convinced me.... But John to me always takes that extra step for Teyla and seems to let his emotions take over as well when it comes to her safety... I know he would risk his life for any of them...but his feelings tend to come to the surface a bit more when Teyla is involved.

But I also need confirmation that what I am seeing is really what the ptb intend us to see. Sure I can put my shippy glasses on and see some things when I squint and look with one eye but I have to have actual instances as well, otherwise I cant keep shipping a pairing where I have to stick my own interpretation on each scene and imagine it how I would like to see it... so glancing at each other, or standing close together, or saving each others lives is not enough to show me that there are actual feelings between a pairing, because if I remember correctly I have seen Shep gaze into Ronon's eyes in Sateda and I don't think Shep is in love with the big guy... unless I missed the memo..

But so far we have had enough instances showing John and Teyla as caring deeply about one another, embracing each other, sharing their innermost feelings and risking their lives for each other. But I think all the small things that I have seen over the years, that have always led me to believe that John and Teyla have more than just feelings of friendship were ... search and rescues spoilers ..

Spoiler:
                confirmed in Search and Rescue..... John I think has had feelings for Teyla for a very long time.... and true to John Sheppard form he has surpressed them but they came back in full force in his dream.. where he sees himself with Teyla (alone) in an intimate setting.... why else would his subconscioius mind conjur up something like this if his feelings were just friendship...why did Thalen say when he read John's mind back in season 2 that John cares for Teyla more than she knows... so those feelings have always been there but never consciously acted on.. and maybe they never will be...

So to sum up I believe that there was a frienship between John/liz but never of a romantic kind... I just never got that vibe... John liked to be charming around her but did he ever really reveal the true John Sheppard to her at any time..... John I believe has always been attracted to Teyla... but keeps it all to himself.. maybe he feels that she doesnt feel the same way (eventhough we know she does ) or that he doesnt want to risk loosing the friendship they have together and that she is a member of his team .. etc... but I think we are going to see more of Johns true feelings immerge over the coming season.... and I for one am certaintly looking forward to it..
                And once again I so agree I don't like to imagine what is not here. You know I want to know where the authors want to go. It happened to me to believe hard that the authors wanted something and in the end not at all (it didn't concern ship) but at the end I dislike this book lol. This oe of the reason I feared the SW because if the authors have wanted one thing as much as we would have wore our shippy glasses we would have suffer a lot. I don't really understand why they make us Doppleganger and Kanaan so I really would like a tiny little but a confirmation for them. But it's true that I love the show in the whole and this is not the only reason even ifit would be the cherry on the top (?)

Here's at least one sig.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...indred2-JT.jpg
                Wow it's beautiful I love your black sigs
                Round Robin Part 8
                Awesome part I can't wait
                Fantastic!

Didn't have time to read your long posts I'm packing and then I've got a train to catch

But I did notice your last line... Yes please!!!

Love it!!!

Second chapter of my fic: Primary Target
                Love this story but what happened ?
                Ahhh!!!
                Awesome update.

Who's next? Is it TF??

Spoiler:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...tis-Weir-1.jpg
                I don't know but th sig is awesome and I find the text really lovely

Loved it MrsB great job.
                *drool* yeah really really good I love it and the pics
                Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                Beautifully said Blue!!!, i totally agree with everything you said and this part :

This has been my main problem since the beginning and i know i have mentioned it to you, i want that confirmation. I hate thinking is it just my shippy glasses playing tricks on me or am i really seeing what the writer supposedly said would be the canon ship on the show?. I don't call many things shippy, personally. Steph knows this about me, it's hard for me to call "moments" between say even JT shippy unless its pretty big and obvious to me. Unfortunately i can't say that a lot for season 4. There were a few scene's in season four that i would consider shippy but not many. Same goes for the rest of the season. There are those like Conversion, Rising, DG, Sateda, Sunday, The Ark and many more episodes that i was like, YES!!! i'm not seeing things and we got a shippy moment. But then they do other things that make me doubt it. So i want that confirmation, i don't want to put energy into something that will never be.

I know the Sam/Jack relationship has never been completed full circle. Meaning, the writers have never made them a couple, maybe hinting that they might be BUT the difference is that at least no matter what, we the audience new that Jack loved same and Sam loved Jack. Even when she got with Pete, that romantic relationship between Jack and Sam was confirmed. That is not the cast with JT in my opinion, the writers to me haven't confirmed it. What happened in S&R
                Spoiler:
                gave me hope that yes, the writers haven't forgetten about JT and that possibility is still there. What we saw couldn't just be our shippy glasses and us grasping for straws. It was pretty obvious what John feels for Teyla and although i'd like to see more from Teyla's side this season, the fact that she named her child after her father and JOHN and not Kanaan, it's pretty telling what she feels as well.

What can I say ITA and particularly about the difference between SJ and JT I really hope some confirmation
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                  LINKS

Vote for J/T on Instinct in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=238

Pics to follow for use in game:
                  Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=22
                  (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=185
                  (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=165
                  (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=91
                  (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

H&H Atlantis Members
                  Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like. VOTE ONCE A DAY!!
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=188

H&H Atlantis Season 1 Episodes
                  Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53390&page=93

H&H Atlantis Season 2 Episodes
                  Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
                  Conversion is Season 2 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 3 Episodes
                  Common Ground is Season 3 winner!

H&H Atlantis Season 4 Episodes
                  Spoils Of War is Season 4 winner!

Straight Atlantis Ship Pic Game (First to 50)
                  Vote for you favorite pairing, once a day, you can vote up to 3 couples a day if you want, it's a game with first to 50 points. (John & Teyla made into 1st place!)
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=54183&page=31

Teyla Multishipping Pic Game (First to 50)
                  So there is a new started ship pic game for Teyla..vote up to 3 couples a day if you want. Vote once a day. We made it into 1st place
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=55480&page=13

VOTING UPDATE

Well Sanctuary has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Sanctuary is our 29th JT episode on the list...
                  In the Straight Ship Pic Game (First to 50) John & Teyla managed to snag 1st place.. great work JT shippers I'm sure Camy is proud of us
                  We also managed to snag 1st place in the Teyla multishipping game. Awesome work JT shippers

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message
                  Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                  http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                  http://jewelstaite.com/

FIC BATTLE
                  SG_rarepairings LJ community is having a Fic Battle.
                  Would you like to write a little fic for some of the different prompts that has been suggested..
                  Check out the prompts and post the fic at this link as well,, you may give a link to the story over here at GW.
                  http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...tml?mode=reply

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...
                  Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                  http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

BEYA CHALLENGE
                  There is a new challenge on Beya, for more info check this post.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=72167

JOHN & TEYLA THING-A-THON

Sign up to the John & Teyla Thing-a-thon and do fics, videos, artwork and other things.. for more info check it out on this LJ site.
                  http://community.livejournal.com/joh...tml?mode=reply

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                  As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                  http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                  http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106

JOE FLANIGAN AT THE VES AWARDS

Check out a red carpet video with Joe Flanigan at the VES Awards where he also was a presenter.
                  http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...ectlink&id=709

SEASON 5 PROMO

A longer version of the promo for season 5 can be found here
                  http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...PromoVid02.flv

SGA BEHIND THE SCENE SHOTS

Check out behind the scenes shots from Stargate Atlantis, from L.A Times Hollywood Backlot Series. There are pics of for example, Jason, Joe and Rachel. Beware of spoilers.
                  Respect the copyright on these pics since they were kind enough to share them. Follow the link from this post by Prion.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=142

SGA PROMO COMMERCIALS

There are 3 promo commercials with brief clips of season 5. These are commercials with David Hewlett, Jason Momoa and Joe Flanigan.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55886

*NEW*EXCLUSIVE: CAST INTERVIEW FEATURETTE

From Movie web
                  Exclusice cast interview. Interviews with like Robert Picardo, David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell and Jason Momoa to name some. A visit to the set where we get a look at what we can expect coming from season 5.
                  http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08FfG6kZzgODS

NEWS

Read about Peg and Linzi's visit to Stargate Atlantis
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post8426686

Stargate Fan Awards has announced the winners for 2007... go on and check out who won all the different awards
                  http://www.stargatefanawards.com/2007/winners.php

I will take a little moment to say atleast congrats to Camy & Steph & Seldear (Tielan) & also seems like I have to say congrats to myself too...shocking I have to say for winning awards

John & Teyla Awards 2008 has also announced the winners.. go and check it out at this site..
                  http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

So saying congrats to for example: Steph, Ruby, Scifan, Elephantgirl, Spectrum, Sheppynette, Quania, Devine, Seldear, Mayra & seems like I have to say congrats to myself too..which is a shocker for me again
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                    Love this story but what happened ?
                    You have to wait til the next chapter

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

You have to wait til the next chapter

sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Loved it MrsB great job.
                        Thanks WL. Then I'll put it on the sig.
                        Very nice and HOT!!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        OH!!!! love it!!! very nice Kindred sig Scifan!

I love it as well!. I suck at the Text part too but i love the one you thought of!.

AH! such a goregeous man!. Great sig WL!.
                        Thanks Mayra.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Nice Artwork Lea and Wl i love the text you used Lea ive still got to get used To Gimp Text Thanks wl as well
                        Thanks Donna. It's easy once you get the hang of it.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Wow it's beautiful I love your black sigs

I don't know but th sig is awesome and I find the text really lovely
                        Thanks Asgard.

Alot of great POV bouncing around.

When others get nervous about JT.... I know that I'm imagining things about them getting closer. IMHO

Don't forget Ruby's Birthday is in 2 days.!!!!
                        And we are posting Tey's in 4 days!!

Comment

I apologise for the delay... But here it is:

Round Robin Part 9:

Spoiler:
                          ~

He blinked repeatedly, his eyes having to get accustomed to the bright light inside of the small house. Someone stepped before the window, and he dropped to the ground instinctively – cursing at himself for his lack of attention.

He was almost sure that whoever was inside must have seen him, yet the door stayed closed, and he was still lying on the ground – his heart thudding rapidly against his chest. Gathering the courage to scramble up again, he carefully peeked through the window again, this time making sure that he would remain unseen.

The person that he had seen has his back toward the window, obscuring his vision, leaving him unable to see further than his back.

As he focused on his figure, the short white hair, funny clothes – he recognised him.

Michael.

He had never liked the guy – and as a familiar feeling crept into his stomach, he realised that he had actually grown to hate him.

He stepped aside suddenly, and John ducked ever further below the window. He could finally look inside now – two familiar faces meeting his gaze.

Ronon and Rodney were sitting on chair, their hands bound behind their backs and looking pissed. Even though he was worried for them, another thought worried him even more so.

Teyla was not in the house, she wasn’t bound in a chair next to her other two teammates, nor had she been lying on the ground next to him. So he wondered, perhaps slightly desperate; where could she be?

TBC

As for whom is next...

Author List:

Linda
                          Everlovin
                          Yappi
                          LandJRule
                          Elflinn
                          WingedPegasus
                          Donna
                          Padme
                          MrsB
                          TeylaFan
                          Witchblade
                          Cazz
                          Gator
                          Scifan
                          Ruby

Which means, WhitchBlade - You're up!
                          Last edited by TeylaFan; 30 June 2008, 10:32 AM.
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Round Robin Part 8

Spoiler:
                            The waking moments directly after the deep slumber courtesy of a Wraith stunner blast have never been pleasant and today was no exception. Colonel Sheppard woke groggily and immediately placed the bottom palm of his left hand to his forehead to help him ease the insistent throb of pain. Remembering quickly what had happened, he sat up and looked around wildly realizing that he was in the exact same spot where he had been hit, only now dark had fallen and the smooth blue moon in the sky and the small sprinkling of stars were the only comfort in sight.

No Teyla beside him, no Ronon or Rodney anywhere to be found; only the scattered corpses of Athosians, men and women alike, strewn across the land; their lumpy forms dark shadows in the night.

Sheppard immediately tapped his earpiece. “Ronon – McKay – Come in…….”

Nothing.

“This is Sheppard. Come in!” His voice became more and more insistent with each syllable.

Static crackled in return to his ears and a nervous lump rose hurriedly in his throat. He stood shakily and put his hand instinctively to his now-empty holster and cursed lightly under his breath at the realization that his weapon was missing.

Squinting his eyes though the night, he could make out the outline of small homes and tents clustered together along the nearby rivers edge.The moon reflected eerily against the rushing water and Sheppard felt out of place to be standing by something so serene when all he felt around him was death.

Throughout the long length of homes he searched as he ran by them, no campfires remained lit, no lanterns hung brightly from their posts; save one. At the very end of the stretch, Sheppard’s eyes widened at the twinkling of one lone light that beckoned to him like a wayward beacon of hope.

It was from a small house built of stone and wood. Sheppard stealthily approached and peered in the slightly ajar window.

Awesome job MrsB! Truly fabulous.

Sci and Donna's daughter - Wonderful sigs!!
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
                              Doxymom's ff.net page

Gator101
                              Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic Jan., Round Robin Fic Feb., Round Robin Fic Mar., Round Robin Fic April, Round Robin May

Round Robin June: Parts 1-6, part 7, part 8, part 9

Camy:
                              Forces of Nature

CazzBlade:
                              Primary Target

Doxymom:
                              Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
                              Kissing is Better

Gator101:
                              Search and Rescue
                              Belonging
                              Protect
                              Secret

JT4Life:
                              What is Love

LandJrule:
                              Wounded, but Loved
                              Family Love and Strength, No Matter What (Rated M)

RubyCaspar:
                              The Long Way Home (S&R spoiler)

Seldear:
                              Eurydice Passing

Teal'c:
                              Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
                              He Is Mine

TeylaFan:
                              Another World

Tielan:
                              Nexus

WingedPegasus:
                              Night Phantoms
                              Uncommon Bond

YappiChick:
                              Honeymoon

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
                              Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 19- Girl's Day Out

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
                              Paintball War Chapter 4

DevineM27:
                              The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships
                              The Journal Chapter 5

Gator:
                              Tainted Survival Part 8

Hope:
                              Journey to Bring Them Home Chapter 8
                              One Moment In Time Chapter 5 (Mature Reading and Cold Shower Alert for Chapter 4)
                              Silent Torture Chapter 3

LandJrule:
                              Betrayal (Updated and finished. 3.28)

MrsB:
                              Dark Planet Chapter 7

Planet tv:
                              Teyla Snatcher(updated 6-26-08)
                              A Wish Yet to Come(updated 6-26-08)
                              DNA Snatchers(updated 6-26-08)

Ruby: Atlantis Lake Chapter 3, Chapter 4
                              I Have Almost Forgotten the Taste of Fears Chapter 6

Teal'c2006:
                              SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                              Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
                              Captivity Chapter 5
                              Lost Chapter 2

Thayne M:
                              The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
                              Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
                              Commiseration
                              Paternity Chapter 5 Chapter 6
                              Cold Shower Alert!!!
                              Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

YappiChick: Out of the Loop Chapter 2

Gator:
                              Spoiled

RubyCaspar:
                              Pretend

Teyilia:
                              The Ascension War part 2 New Birth Chapter 16

Wedjatqi:
                              Parting Thoughts

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                              Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                              I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator:
                              Dorkiness

Ruby:
                              Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
                              Severed Ties

Teal'c:
                              Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
                              SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
                              Beauty Secrets

Shep Whump Round Robin
                              Parts(1-6)

June Birthdays

Laura's gifts:
                              By Teylafan: Dread
                              By MrsB: Tribulation Chapter 34
                              By YappiChick: Giving Them An Eye Full
                              By Scifan: Second Chance
                              By RubyCaspar: As Introduction

Cabouse's gifts:
                              By Yappichick: The Gift

Fic Rec
                              From Blue: Author-Frisco: Helping Hands

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                I apologise for the delay... But here it is:

Round Robin Part 9:

Spoiler:
                                ~

He blinked repeatedly, his eyes having to get accustomed to the bright light inside of the small house. Someone stepped before the window, and he dropped to the ground instinctively – cursing at himself for his lack of focus.

He was almost sure that whoever was inside must have seen him, yet the door stayed closed, and he was still lying on the ground – his heart thudding rapidly against his throat. Gathering the courage to scramble up again, he carefully peeked through the window again, this time making sure that he would remain unseen.

The person that he had seen has his back toward the window, obscuring his vision, leaving him unable to see further than his back.

As he focused on his figure, the short white hair, funny clothes – he recognised him.

Michael.

He had never liked the guy – and as a familiar feeling crept into his stomach, he realised that he had actually grown to hate him.

He stepped aside suddenly, and John ducked ever further below the window. He could finally look inside now – two familiar faces meeting his gaze.

Ronon and Rodney were sitting on chair, their hands bound behind their backs and looking pissed. Even though he was worried for them, another thought worried him even more so.

Teyla was not in the house, she wasn’t bound in a chair next to her other two teammates, nor had she been lying on the ground next to him. So he wondered, perhaps slightly desperate; where could she be?

TBC

As for whom is next...

Author List:

Linda
                                Everlovin
                                Yappi
                                LandJRule
                                Elflinn
                                WingedPegasus
                                Donna
                                Padme
                                MrsB