John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    I just finished Gator's Birthday present for tomorrow.....
    Whoa! That's fast... I've got about 200 words right now.

Edit: 300...
    Last edited by TeylaFan; 23 June 2008, 08:15 AM.
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I just finished Gator's Birthday present for tomorrow.....
      Ohhhhh....what a good person you are!

But I've had mine done for weeks
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Hehe Oh - I have a question for you... Would you happen to have some time to beta my fic for Laura when I finish it?? Which could be today, or tomorrow...

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I don't have a present! Must make something.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

New Teyla

and new John

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Hehe Oh - I have a question for you... Would you happen to have some time to beta my fic for Laura when I finish it?? Which could be today, or tomorrow...
              Yup. Send it my way!
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                New Teyla
                Spoiler:

and new John

Lovely sigs Luciana!!!

Yup. Send it my way!
                Thanks Boss!! I will do so when I finish it!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

*clears throat*

Hello, all. I used to hang out here back in the day. Been gone awhile, family emergency, but I thought I'd peek in & see how things are since I have a few minutes alone these days.

A million views! Man, I remember when we had 90K and we thought that was pretty good. *hugs thread* I was hoping to catch the thread mommy, but I guess I can wait for that.

I bit the bullet and decided to stay spoiler free for season 5, but I see the thread is all a buzz and it makes my heart go pitter patter. Whatever it is, I'm glad people here are squeeing. I'm trying to stay strong and not click the spoilers. I see others are doing the same. *raises fist* Solidarity babies!
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
                    *clears throat*

Hello, all. I used to hang out here back in the day. Been gone awhile, family emergency, but I thought I'd peek in & see how things are since I have a few minutes alone these days.

A million views! Man, I remember when we had 90K and we thought that was pretty good. *hugs thread* I was hoping to catch the thread mommy, but I guess I can wait for that.

I bit the bullet and decided to stay spoiler free for season 5, but I see the thread is all a buzz and it makes my heart go pitter patter. Whatever it is, I'm glad people here are squeeing. I'm trying to stay strong and not click the spoilers. I see others are doing the same. *raises fist* Solidarity babies!
                    Welcome back!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      S&R
                      Spoiler:
                      That was cool with Vega. I think she's gonna be one of those no nonsense kinda girl. All tough and trying to prove herself. IMO.

I love all those scenes too and no need to apologize.

Ford was a shocker for me, but I think it kinda covers the writters for not making it a complete shippy rescue. Because they can say that it was because she is one of his teammates. And John didn't want to lose some one else.

Imagine if Torri did agree to do this year. Maybe they would've had her make the same comment as Ford. But I think Ford made it more powerful!!

I also have a weird theory about Michael. The shot he was giving to Teyla or maybe TJ, maybe it's the ATA gene. If Mikey has it, it would make sense that he would want TJ to have it too. What do you think?
                      Great Point Lea
                      Spoiler:
                      I was also Thinking somewhere along the Lines of something he could Track her with Like maybe some sort of Dna that he can use to scan for her so he Knows where she is im Just Thinking of that Because of the Episode The Prodigal he comes back for her and the baby so im thinking the Injection he gives her Maybe linked to Him some how and that he can use it to Track her down

S&R
                      Spoiler:
                      One of my fave scenes from the Whole episode Besides the Dinner sequence and the Infirmary is The dart Scene with John and the Baby i thought that scene was reall y Sweet When he said to caldwell he had the Baby with him and he moved the jacket from the Babys Mouth and did anyone notice the babys Name at the end it is indeed a Girl on the closing Credits
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Luciana Awesome sigs as always

majortrip Welcome back... yeah it's great to see the squee going around... staying strong for this season...more power to you ... it's a great feeling not knowing what will happen especially when there could be awesome suprises.. so I hope you will enjoy season 5 more for it
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

S&R
                          Spoiler:
                          That was cool with Vega. I think she's gonna be one of those no nonsense kinda girl. All tough and trying to prove herself. IMO.

I love all those scenes too and no need to apologize.

Ford was a shocker for me, but I think it kinda covers the writters for not making it a complete shippy rescue. Because they can say that it was because she is one of his teammates. And John didn't want to lose some one else.

Imagine if Torri did agree to do this year. Maybe they would've had her make the same comment as Ford. But I think Ford made it more powerful!!
                          Spoiler:
                          I completely agree with you about Vega and the writers not making it a complete shippy rescue.

I think if Torri agreed to do some S5 Eps they would of used her instead of Rainbow but to be honest I'm glad they got him back it was great to see him again even if it was for just a few seconds.

Spoiler:
                          I also have a weird theory about Michael. The shot he was giving to Teyla or maybe TJ, maybe it's the ATA gene. If Mikey has it, it would make sense that he would want TJ to have it too. What do you think?
                          Spoiler:
                          Interesting theory i never thought about that it's quite possible he could of given TJ the ATA gene i mean since Teyla and Kaanan both have the Gift TJ would have it to wouldn't he?

So if it was the ATA gene then he could have the ability to use both Wraith and Ancient tech which would come in handy for any future plans that Michael might have.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          Hey don't apologize or I will need too.
                          Spoiler:
                          I haven't fan around me of TV while I could speak of a movie from hour. But like I know nobody i keep it to myself too. I don't have a lot of ideas I often agree with everybody and don't bring something really interesting. But I love read pov and one was great too
                          I agree I think we miss it too on the show.
                          And one of the thing that I prefer nd honnestly I can't explain but it was so warm so family. It's when Ronon carries Teyla and Rodney and John such a beautiful family portrait. I think this scene beats the emotional scene from the Ark with Teyla and her captor (who was my fav until now)
                          Spoiler:
                          It's the same for me too and i understand what you mean about that scene i agree with you 100%.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla: "I'm gonna kick the new IOA guys ass"
                          John: That's my girl.

Thanks for the pics gater.
                          Originally posted by PJ_passenger View Post
                          Another S&R moment i think no one has mentioned:
                          Spoiler:
                          When the boys finally fine her and realize she is in labor John says hewould carry her, but he can't. I thought it was so sweet he would have swooped in and carried her off into safety.
                          Loved that moment too.
                          Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                          New Teyla

and new John

Awesome sigs Luci great job.
                          Last edited by wraithlord; 23 June 2008, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Great ones Luci!

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
                            *clears throat*

Welcome back, I'm staying spoiler free too. Only a few more weeks, I think I can wait.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              Whoa! That's fast... I've got about 200 words right now.

Edit: 300...
                              Damn, let me check my word count....Its 448.

Go you man - your uber prepared dude. Hows the house stuff going?

Comment

Damn, let me check my word count....Its 448.

Go you man - your uber prepared dude. Hows the house stuff going?
                                LOL, no way, I just knew this week would be busy. LOL

OT:

Spoiler:
                                Well, we signed the loan docs on Friday, along with sropping a big hefty cashiers check. Funding should go through today and the insurance policy hopefully will be complete by today.

If all goes well, moving day is Friday.

Hopefully.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X