John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I FINALLY FINISHED VOTING FOR THE JT AWARDS! Whew!
    Would I be thought of as a traitor if I said I uh.......
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Didn't vote this time around as I don't know how to do so?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Would I be thought of as a traitor if I said I uh.......
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Didn't vote this time around as I don't know how to do so?
      You just go to here: http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/ and vote. You don't even have to be logged in under your LJ name.

Click the links to whichever category you want: fanfic, videos, episode, or artwork.

It's not that difficult.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Title: Of Ghosts, Quests and Magic Fingers.
        Summary: Lying there, trapped beneath the rubble, John Sheppard had more than enough time to think. The Last Man tag.
        Characters: John
        Pairing: John/Teyla, McKay/Keller [ish]
        Rating: K plus for swear words.

Angst, John/Teyla & McKay/Keller, The Last Man
        Wow, beautifully written Gater!...i'm always amazed at how well you write John!. Loved it!.

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        Just caught Instinct again

and the part I love.
        Spoiler:

TEYLA: Ellia? We want to help you! Doctor Beckett can make you better, but you have to come with us! We will not hurt you!
        [Pause, while she looks around for any reaction. A twig breaks and Teyla turns around in time to face Ellia as the Wraith leaps from the underbrush and knocks her to the ground with a shriek, which attracts the men’s attention and they rush toward the scuffle. Meantime, Ellia is crouched over Teyla and it looks and sounds as if they’re having a slap fight.]
        [As the men come over a rise in the forest floor, Teyla tosses Ellia off of her and Ronon seamlessly fires his energy weapon at her. Ellia pauses, then scrambles away out of sight. Teyla is unconscious on the ground, and both men crouch by her.]
        SHEPPARD: Aww...
        [He looks up to catch where Ellia is headed as Dex checks Teyla for injuries. Dex’s fingers come away from her head wet with blood. Sheppard strips out of his jacket and puts his vest back on.]
        DEX: She took a blow to the head when it hit her.
        SHEPPARD:[indicating Teyla] Stay with her!
        DEX: Sheppard!
        SHEPPARD: That’s an order.
        [Sheppard runs off after Ellia as Dex places the rolled up jacket under Teyla’s head, then stares grimly after him.]
        [Long shots from a few different angles of Sheppard making his way through the woods, very grim and purposeful.]
        [Back to Dex and Teyla, as she regains consciousness.]
        DEX: Teyla!
        TEYLA:[sitting up] What happened? Where’s Colonel Sheppard?~ first thing she asks upon regaining consciousness)
        DEX: He went after the creature!
        TEYLA: You let him go alone?!?
        DEX: He wanted me to stay with you.
        TEYLA: [with an exasperated breath] I am fine. Go!
        DEX: Aren’t we supposed to follow his orders?
        TEYLA: Sometimes, we are allowed to make exceptions.
        DEX: And who decides when it’s one of those times?
        TEYLA: We do.
        DEX: [springs to his feet] That’s good enough.
        Great moment maff!. And yes!...
        Spoiler:
        I love how as soon as she woke up, she asked for John! great, great scene all around!.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Spoiler:
        By the way, I just posted 11 videos of the fight show Jason Momoa and Bam Bam did in the Ronon Thunk thread if you guys want to check them out!
        I love the relationship between Teyla and Ronon, she is like his big sis who he goes to for advice...very nice relationship.

Oh!!!...i'm going to check it out thanks!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I know I'm early Kate, but....

Happy Birthday JT4L!!!!

Here's a little fluff/angst for you. I hope you like it.

Spoiler:
        Freedom
        The breeze was comforting and the sun was warm. Teyla just stood there and took it all in. She was so engrossed with staring out into the distance that she didn’t hear John join her on the balcony.

“Hey, Teyla,” John said casually.

She jumped, “John. How long have been standing there?”

He smiled at her, “I just got here.” He quickly looked around her. “Where’s the little guy?”

“Dr. Keller has him,” she replied.

John’s face showed his concern, “Is he ok? Is there something wrong?”

Her eyes gave him a loving smile, “No, she thought I could use a break. That is all.”

John’s worried look never goes away, “Are you ok?”

She released a long sigh, “Yes. I am now.” She saw John’s puzzled look. “It is just good to back here… With you and everyone else.”

Teyla continued to stare out towards the water, “I had faith at first that you would come and save me from Michael, but I hate to admit that towards the end, that belief started to waiver.”

She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, “It is days like these that help me appreciate the freedom that I have again.”

Teyla turned to look at John and without warning he pulls her into a warm
        embrace. They stay that way for what seemed to be and eternity. She could feel him inhaling the smell of her hair and she allowed herself to nestle into him more.

He could barely choke out the words, “I feared that we wouldn’t be able to find you. Every day got harder and harder, but I want you to know… that I would never give up on you.”

She whispered in his ear, “I know.”

“I’ve almost lost you so many times, “I don’t ever want that to happen again,” He struggled to say.

He softly kissed her cheek and continued until he reached her lips. She doesn’t resist him. They both know at that time that their bond was always special and their fear of losing each other brought them together.

John pulled back, “I want you to know that I will always been there for you and the little guy. Always.”

Teyla quietly nodded and returned to his arms. They both faced out into the open, blue sky and water, being grateful for finally being back together.

The End.

Goodnight.
        I love fluff!!!...now that is a scene i'd love to see happen on the show when they find her!.

Happy Birthday JT4L!!!!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Round Robin Part 10

Spoiler:
          They weren’t going to make it, he realized.

Despite his efforts to keep moving forward, the injuries from the blast were too severe for him to continue carrying Teyla. Somehow, he had managed to find a passageway that wasn’t crawling with fleeing guards. Gently, he set his wife down on the floor.

He ran a finger across her cheek, feeling the soft skin. With a small smile, he recalled their secret wedding. Rodney had been his best man while Ronon walked Teyla down the aisle. She had looked so beautiful that day.

She couldn‘t look more different now. Dirty and bloody, Teyla hardly resembled the woman he married that day. A large gash was on her head, the blood crusting over the wound. Her wrist was twisted back in a way that John knew it was broken. Various bruises and cuts covered her body.

John knew he wasn’t in any better condition. He was sure he had several broken ribs and a rather serious concussion. Why were things always so hard for them? Why couldn’t they ride off in the sunset like the movies?

His eyes began to water. “This is why I was so hesitant to marry you. I can’t lose you, Teyla. I can’t.” Giving into his wounds, John lay next to her, wrapping his arm around her gingerly. “I love you.”

All right, Cazz, it's up to you to finish it!
          Just pour on the angst why don't you!

my ships

Comment

Happy birthday Kate!!!!

Woo hoo for you!!

I wrote you a little tale...ended a bit more on the angsty side than I intended. But, here you go!

Goodbye, Hello
            I loved it. You almost had me crying though.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Wow, beautifully written Gater!...i'm always amazed at how well you write John!. Loved it!.

Great moment maff!. And yes!...
            Spoiler:
            I love how as soon as she woke up, she asked for John! great, great scene all around!.

I love the relationship between Teyla and Ronon, she is like his big sis who he goes to for advice...very nice relationship.

Oh!!!...i'm going to check it out thanks!

I love fluff!!!...now that is a scene i'd love to see happen on the show when they find her!.

Happy Birthday JT4L!!!!
            Thanks Maff. I wish it would happen too.

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
              Happy Birthday JT4L!!!!

Regarding Larrin,
              Spoiler:
              *SNORE* But honestly, she really doesn't bother me. She could be spaced for all I care, I find her annoying, but its not to the extent that every time I see her or hear her name I freak out about it.

IMHO I think some of you guys are overreacting about Larrin, she's not a threat, just VERY irritating. *dodges hurling objects*

I'm gonna have to pass on the RRfic again guys. I'm working on a 5+ page research paper/presentation on Robert Burns, studying for my AP Psych Test, and writing another 5 page research paper on Native American dances...*cries*
              I agree with you mostly - I think people overreact. But I liked Larrin - more in Travellers than in BAMSR. I take the point of not meeting the rest of her people, and I hope that they develop them as a race a bit more in series five. *shrug*

Round Robin Part 10

Spoiler:

Despite his efforts to keep moving forward, the injuries from the blast were too severe for him to continue carrying Teyla. Somehow, he had managed to find a passageway that wasn’t crawling with fleeing guards. Gently, he set his wife down on the floor.

He ran a finger across her cheek, feeling the soft skin. With a small smile, he recalled their secret wedding. Rodney had been his best man while Ronon walked Teyla down the aisle. She had looked so beautiful that day.

She couldn‘t look more different now. Dirty and bloody, Teyla hardly resembled the woman he married that day. A large gash was on her head, the blood crusting over the wound. Her wrist was twisted back in a way that John knew it was broken. Various bruises and cuts covered her body.

John knew he wasn’t in any better condition. He was sure he had several broken ribs and a rather serious concussion. Why were things always so hard for them? Why couldn’t they ride off in the sunset like the movies?

His eyes began to water. “This is why I was so hesitant to marry you. I can’t lose you, Teyla. I can’t.” Giving into his wounds, John lay next to her, wrapping his arm around her gingerly. “I love you.”

Good luck Cazz!! Great update YC - very intense!

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY J/T FOR LIFE AND RUBY

Sorry for not being here alot but have been very busy with real life and working alot so at the end of the day I'm really tired and not doing much at all I'll try to catch up as I can but bear with me ok ?

Kimberly
              Again (lol!!!) it's not my birthday! Just Kate's...

Thanks though!
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                I don't know if it isn't off topic
                Hay I did all a gamme of Teyla I didn't know which to choose they're all bad The more I see them I think the more I hate them finally
                Spoiler:

I love them!!!...there really good asgard!

Happy B-Day JT4L

Here's your present.
                Spoiler:

More great artwork!...very nice maff!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Oh trust me I don't see that space chick to a threat to John & Teyla...I only find her so damn boring and so cliched and so irritating..that I don't find anything with her to be intresting or worth off putting into the show.. she has just as much intrest to me as a dead squid... they had potetial to do something great with this character and all they did was to show her off as eye candy.. and if that is all of the Travelers then I say get rid of them...nothing about them has shown to be intresting new powerful race..all that has been shown is a leather clad annoying space chick..who makes John look like a stuttering teenager instead of the in control military man that he is..
                Very well said Nina!..i'm sooo not looking forward to seeing her again. Has it been confirmed that she will appear in season 5?...i'm sure she will.
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  I loved it. You almost had me crying though.
                  I guess I'm in an angsty mood--between Kate's gift and the RR part...I'm trying to "write" a pic fic...
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Good luck Cazz!! Great update YC - very intense!

Again (lol!!!) it's not my birthday! Just Kate's...

Thanks though!
                    Thanks!

You know, July is going to roll around and people are going to say "Yeah right it's Ruby's birthday. She just had one in April." HA HA HA HA!
                    sigpic

Comment

CazzBlade your story was so interesting.
                      Spoiler:
                      Poor John and great end
                      Thanx asgard!

I don't know if it isn't off topic
                      Hay I did all a gamme of Teyla I didn't know which to choose they're all bad The more I see them I think the more I hate them finally
                      Love them

Round Robin Part 10

Spoiler:

Amazing YC

Its going to be a few days before I can finish it because we start filming on wednesday so I've got test shoots, rehersals and filming all week. Plus an essay and an application for a work placement on Emmerdale All good fun

That's up to Cazz to decide...but we know what a whumper she is

Happy B-Day JT4L

Here's your present.
                      Spoiler:

Gorgeous!

And Ruby, seeing as you're a Queen now you can have two birthdays

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks!

You know, July is going to roll around and people are going to say "Yeah right it's Ruby's birthday. She just had one in April." HA HA HA HA!
                        Oh my god they will won't they!? :LOL:

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

And Ruby, seeing as you're a Queen now you can have two birthdays

This idea I like... Hmm... I know the Queen's birthday is the 20th April, but when's her official birthday...? I always forget...

You must be happy with your result today... we lost. We suck.
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree with you mostly - I think people overreact. But I liked Larrin - more in Travellers than in BAMSR. I take the point of not meeting the rest of her people, and I hope that they develop them as a race a bit more in series five. *shrug*
                          I would like for them to develop the Travelers, but I'm just not very fond of Larrin.

my ships

Comment

JT4L I have this story in my head that I am totally going to write for you, but I'm moving back to uni tomorrow so at the earliest it will be written tomorrow evening... I'll try to do it then, though!!

For now I just want to say have a fantastic day and many happy returns!!

Good night everyone!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                              I would like for them to develop the Travelers, but I'm just not very fond of Larrin.
                              Fair enough. I just found her funny. She kind of reminded me of Saffron from Firefly... especially with the gun stealing

But like I said, she was much less entertaining in BAMSR.

I'm really going now - back tomorrow night!
                              sigpic

Comment

This idea I like... Hmm... I know the Queen's birthday is the 20th April, but when's her official birthday...? I always forget...

You must be happy with your result today... we lost. We suck.
                                Have not got a clue when the Queen's birthday is!

You went and lost to LEEDS what were you thinking!

Aye we played well, especially with 10 men! As one fan said today 'With Robson we couldn't beat 10 men, with Blackwell we only need 10 men'! If we'd been playing like this all season we'd have been promoted weeks ago!

And yay Linda! Hearts won, woohoo

Oh and is it Kate's bd today (as in Sat) or tomorrow (Sun)?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X