John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Thanks! You can have number 6 and 7 if you like! The last one's already been snagged..
    TF, Did you snag the Rachel sig. Putschki said it's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Oh thanks Donna.
      Np Lea
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

TF, Did you snag the Rachel sig. Putschki said it's ok.
        She did?? Yay!! I didn't save it though... I could try and find it.. or do you still have it on PB?

I loved your update btw!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT~ MrsB, I finished it! Mailing it to you right now...

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I know. It's been like this for days. I had no trouble catching up yesterday.

I don't know. I'm getting worried. I haven't been able to IM her either.

Oh man Asgard. I hope things get better for her.

Aww thanks.
            Thank you a lot. I hope for you too. And no problem it's true
            Thanks! You can have number 6 and 7 if you like! The last one's already been snagged..
            Really I can ? You're too nice I'll take the sixth. SQUEE
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

New fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4182579/1/Dark_Planet

Comment

MrsB I will take the word from Rodney Oh my God, I didn't known what it was at first and now When will we have the next part please Really great start I'm interested
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  MrsB I will take the word from Rodney Oh my God, I didn't known what it was at first and now When will we have the next part please Really great start I'm interested
                  Thanks asgard!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Congrats milestones!!

GNB - OT~
                    Spoiler:
                    How was the Amish visit?

Go you Ninja, with your awesome vid killer!!!
                    Thanks MrsB!!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    Lucky gal! You and Kitty be careful with those shovels.... poor unsespecting people could get hurt! *rubs goose-egg bump on head*

I've still got to do homework. Man, i am one heck of a procrastinator..... d'oh

GOOD NIGHT!!!
                    Me's think poor unsuspecting people already got hurt

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    I do want Larrin to be bad, or at least for John not to be interested...but that's wishful thinking.

A Larrin/Teyla Fight...are you kidding me...did you see Larrin's reaction when she saw the Wraith? There's no fight between these two, she only has to see Teyla in her fighting pose and her outfit and she'll drop dead on the floor!

It ain't gonna happen! There's no competition. Besides, the only way that Teyla/Larrin will have a fight is if Larrin is bad.

Can you imagine another scene like Sora and Teyla...Oh, man...someone should ask JM a similar question...Mrs. B???? Where are you???

Something like..we'll we see Teyla fight more this season since she's no longer pregnant? something similar to her hand to hand combat with Sora in The Eye? That was AWESOME!
                    Yep,just one look from Teyla and Larrin would turn into blubbering idiot!!!

I know,what the heck was she like when she come up against that Wraith,.she didn't even put up much of a fight!

I couldn't sleep, so I did a small update for Our Time.

Our Time, Chapter 11:

Spoiler:

Their kiss lasts for what seems like forever. It is slow, gentle and loving. They slowly and unwillingly pull away, but once they remember where they are they knew it is inevitable.

John scans their surroundings to find a more private location. He sees an ideal spot he gently takes Teyla’s hand.

He whispers in her ear, “Come with me.”

While still holding her hand, he leads her through the courtyard. On their way through they see Teera and Tomis huddled under a blanket by a campfire. They look up at John and Teyla with newly found bliss on their faces.

Tomis grabs a spare blanket, “John. Please, stay with us by the fire.” John simply motions his head to where he’s heading. “Very well then, I suggest you take this spare blanket. The nights can get fairly cold, especially when you are not by the fire.”

John smiles as he takes it, “Thank you, Tomis and Teera. Congratulations to you both on getting together.”

“And to you two as well,” Teera says joyously.

They all give each other a last quiet smile and John continues to lead Teyla to tree next to one of the homes in a dark corner of the village. The tree is simular to the willow tree on Earth. John sits in front of the tree with a blanket around him and he props up against the trunk of the tree. He encourages Teyla to place herself in front him, between his legs. She leans her back against his chest and he wraps his arms around her body along with the blanket.

John comes forward to bring his chin on Teyla’s shoulder and holds her tighter, “They look so happy, don’t they?”

“You mean Teera and Tomis?” Teyla asks.

“Yes,” John sighs contently. “I’m glad that he told her how he felt.”

“And I also am glad that you told me how you feel about me,” Teyla replies as she snuggles in more to him.

“Teera was the one that made me this dress,” she adds.

“Well, remind me to thank her later then. You look absolutely beautiful in it,” he says before giving her a kiss on her cheek.

They sit there silently for a few minutes and taking in all that is around them.

“Everything seems too easy here,” John says sadly.

He leans back, bringing Teyla with him. She rotates herself to lay her face against his chest.

“What do you mean?” she hesitantly asks.

“I mean, even with all this and finally being with you… I can’t help think about Rodney, Ronon and everyone on Atlantis. I wonder how they are doing against the Wraith and anything or anyone else they come up against.”

Teyla nods her head, “I have been doing the same thing and question how my people are doing or have they been safe from any culling?”

“I’m sorry Teyla. I don’t mean to be….” John pauses.

“No, John. I understand,” Teyla says in a comforting tone.

They both sit there quietly thinking of the ones they’ve left behind. John comforts Teyla by stroking her arm. He watches as the villagers retreat into their homes. He begins to feel Teyla shiver and he suggest they both get up to go to Charise’s house.

Before they get too close the house, John pulls her into a loving kiss.

“I’m so glad that you are here with me,” he says before entering the home.

“I am happy as well,” she replies.
                    YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............Oh that was so sweet

Hi all How are you ?

Wow your vid is amazing great job. I like it a lot and great choice of song too Yeah it's CSI Miami it was the first thing I wanted to say I'm really stupid
                    Thanks asgard,glad you liked it....It's Anastacia that sings the song,there is great meaning in the words!

WOOHOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo...............I feel like all my Christmasses and Birthday have all come at once.......First an updat from sci then a new fic from MrsBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Off to read now!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

OT - Off to check!

Whats up with the Round Robin????
                      Ok!

Waiting on Elf
                      ELF - WHERE YOU AT DUDE!!!
                      I know. It's been like this for days. I had no trouble catching up yesterday.

I don't know. I'm getting worried. I haven't been able to IM her either.

Oh man Asgard. I hope things get better for her.

Aww thanks.
                      OT~
                      Spoiler:
                      Its even stranger because she's really getting into writing now which is awesome, so its unlike her to be not around for her turn.....Hope everythings ok.....
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I know. I saw her last post and she seemed like she was planning on doing her part, but then nothing. I hope she didn't get to nervous. I'll try to IM her offline and maybe PM her.
                      Spoiler:
                      I am still here. I hope to have my part tomorrow. It's been crazy here and I have not been able to concentrate on writing. I have to have to where that there are not any interruptions when I do write. I will have that tomorrow. No one will be here except me. YES! Peace and quiet and no DRAMA over petty crap! I am so looking forward to that or no one to look over my shoulder trying to see what I am doing and asking questions. AND, one whole of week of not having to be in a doctor's office of any kind! Not until next week! I really appreciate all the love y'all are sending out to me! Rest assured though, all is well for now!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I am still here. I hope to have my part tomorrow. It's been crazy here and I have not been able to concentrate on writing. I have to have to where that there are not any interruptions when I do write. I will have that tomorrow. No one will be here except me. YES! Peace and quiet and no DRAMA over petty crap! I am so looking forward to that or no one to look over my shoulder trying to see what I am doing and asking questions. AND, one whole of week of not having to be in a doctor's office of any kind! Not until next week! I really appreciate all the love y'all are sending out to me! Rest assured though, all is well for now!
                        Spoiler:
                        Hey glad to see you. I saw that people here was worried about you. I ask me if there was something wrong
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Elfieeeeeeeeeeeeee....... We miss you,glad to see everythings fine though....And peace and quiet.....

Now about the RR fic,you can take all the time in the world....I mean it......All....the.....time....you....need.....no....rush.....whatsoever....

MrsB - Read yer fic and can i just say
                          Spoiler:
                          my baby better be alright......He's gotta be ok,right......RIGHT....!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Thank you a lot. I hope for you too. And no problem it's true

Really I can ? You're too nice I'll take the sixth. SQUEE
                              Absolutely

MrsB - Awesome fic!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

RUBY - You maniac!!! What a riot!!!!! Are you home???

Elf - Well take it easy and get to it when you can. We were wondering where you were and if you were allright dude!!!

Thanks Ninja!!! Wait till you see the creepiness I have planned!!!

Thanks TF!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X