• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarSen View Post
    Thanks very much to all of you !!
    Welcome to the family!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Well guys,i made my first Teyla music vid....

Great video Linda.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Sure thing Tey! Anything to cheer you up

Thanks *is still crying for lack of sleep*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        No problem it's true
        I did something else I had one other idea but it will be long and I didn't have time to do it I thought of this during all the week I'll try later. There are two which are the same but I didn't which one to choose they are bad both
        Spoiler:

I think they are nice.

Ok guys is it just me or is anyone else
        Spoiler:
        getting a little tired of seeing Rodney all the time coming up with the great ideas and saving the day and evrthing freaking else.....even when he loses his memory he still manages to save the day.....To me it just doesn't even seem to be the Shep/McKay show anymore,it seems like it's turning into the McKay show,i mean i like Rodney (in short bursts) but isn't it getting a bit ridiculous.....Isn't it about time someone else got a chance to shine
        Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
        Nice Cazz! JF really is a good looking man!

Thanks

A little bit, but I don't think I feel as strongly about it as you do. But I would really like to see Teyla or Ronon save all their a**es again
        Yes. It is annoying at times to see the same old scenario again. Ditto to what GL said.
        sigpic
        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          *self comes sailing into the thread for a 44 hour (unwanted) wakefulness* I need Teyla Whump, right now!! I'm in a really sour mood because not only am I getting very little sleep (dakti tornado alarm testing) but I'm also getting treated like sh!t in a chatroom I'm a moderator in over on a chatserver called IRCStorm. I'm not 110% myself yet and I'm already mad at the world *starts to cry*

*notices Linda's new vid*

*self feels a tiny bit better, but is still crying*
          Well Kitty,if it's whump yer after you'll like my vid

Thanx GNB! Couldn't agree more

Fantastic Linda!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Welcome to the family!

Great video Linda.
          Thanks guys!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome CarSen! Ich sehen du bist von Deustchland!

(Please don't clobber me if I said that incorrectly. Which would be much more likely than me saying it the proper way. )
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Oh don't get me wrong,i do like Rodney but i just feel that he's always getting shoved into our faces at every opportunity and it'd be nice if the others got more of a chance to save the day more often!
              I know what you mean. Sometimes we need a little break from Rodney lol

Nice vid
              Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
              NP!

I also agree with Asgard re your sig!! What a great sig!!!
              Thank you! I saw that picture and couldn't resist

my ships

Comment

Linda your video rocks!!

Check out this video. I saw it for the first time today. It is a Teyla's music video. It is pretty good.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FN9KRpWXmEc&feature=related
                sigpic
                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                  I know what you mean. Sometimes we need a little break from Rodney lol

Nice vid

Thank you! I saw that picture and couldn't resist
                  Yes,exactly...He can be a little overbearing at times!!

Thanks GNB!!

Linda your video rocks!!

Check out this video. I saw it for the first time today. It is a Teyla's music video. It is pretty good.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FN9KRpWXmEc&feature=related
                  Thanks Hope....That's i nice vid,i love that song amd Aunt Nora's vids are great!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey has anyone heard from Elf...She hasn't been on for a few days!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Ilina

TF!!! Icons!!! From Adrift...

Thanx for the JM update MrsB! I freaked at first...
                      Spoiler:
                      The bit about a Major character being killed off I was worried for Major Lorne until someone reminded me of Major Teldy in Whispers... few...

*squeee* Love them! Could I snag.. number 2 and 8??
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hey has anyone heard from Elf...She hasn't been on for a few days!!
                        She's popped in a couple of times I'm sure she mentioned something about the RR last time she was on

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        *squeee* Love them! Could I snag.. number 2 and 8??
                        Thanx TF! Number 2 is fair game but Hope has already asked for number 8 (at least I think it was that one!) sorry

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                          Madtricks writes: “Will we be lucky enough to see new battleships in season 5?”

Answer: We will definitely see some new alien ships in season 5.

Lily writes: “I just read an article at Gateworld about Stargate Universe. From what I understand from that article, the idea is not to make both Atlantis and this new show simultaneously. Does it mean that if this show gets a go, Atlantis will be canceled just to have this new show?”

Answer: It’s far too early to say how things will develop. As Brad pointed out, producing 40 episodes of television a year aint exactly a picnic. It‘s an exhaustive schedule and one that isn’t made all that much by simply hiring more writers. Still, it’s a classy problem and if that’s the scenario we’re faced with, I’ve no doubt we’ll make it work. One show? Two shoes? At the end of the day, the ball is in SciFi and MGM’s court.

DasNdanger writes: “Is there any chance we can have the best of both Wraith worlds - discover a way for them to gain nourishment from regular food, without taking away their ability, or desire, to feed on humans (much like a reformed alcoholic still craves a drink)?”

Answer: Let’s just say there are some very interesting developments on the wraith front this season - and one that will be of particular interest to you…

Lily writes: “My concerns about “First Contact”, based on the info available:

1) I hope this is a team episode, with all the cast […] and not a Rodney and Dr Jackson centric episode. 2) I hope Rodney is written as the Rodney we know in Atlantis, and not the “SG-1 version of McKay”, just to please the SG-1 fans who might watch the episode because of Michael Shanks.”

Answers: 1) The mid-season two-parter will include various other team members as well. 2) Since it is being written by Martin Gero, a guy who has written more McKay than anyone on staff, I don’t think you have to worry on this count.

Rebekah writes: “Do you have any episodes in the can - or are they all still in varying stages of production? More importantly, my husband heard a rumor - which I know you will not confirm - but he was telling me that he heard that you all are killing off a “major” character.”

Answer: There are no finished episodes (we are still several months away from finals). At present, we are shooting episode 5 (Ghost in the Machine) and prepping episode 6 (The Shrine of Talus). As for that rumor…hunh. Interesting.
                          Thanks MrsB!.
                          Spoiler:
                          I really hope they don't kill off a major character this season!. Every season they feel the need to kill off someone major...so i hope for once, this season, the death toll is a lot smaller!.

Hi Ilina

TF!!! Icons!!! From Adrift...

Thanx for the JM update MrsB! I freaked at first...
                          Spoiler:
                          The bit about a Major character being killed off I was worried for Major Lorne until someone reminded me of Major Teldy in Whispers... few...

Great icons Cazz!!!. JM's update
                          Spoiler:
                          Tell me about it!...i hope they never touch Major Lorne!...i really like that character!.

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                          Great icons Cazz

Thanks for the update MrsB

Spoiler:
                          Interesting stuff about the mid season 2 parter....I don't care what JM says...sounds like the ep will be all about Daniel and McKay. I am finding it harder and harder to take real stock in what he says in his blog....b/c other than the poem he puts out, most of the stuff is sooo double worded and the opposite of what happens when the eps air. In the Real Estate world, they call that puffing.
                          I agree, i'm not really looking forward to seeing the second parter.
                          Spoiler:
                          i know supposedly JM said the team will be featured but the fact that he said Martin Gero is writing this and we all know how much he loves Rodney and of course, Daniel is going to come it, honestly, i don't know how much screen time can the other characters get. Don't get me wrong, i like Daniel but having these two featured in the second parter...it's going to be a lot of Rodney and Daniel.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Unfortunately Cazz it looks like they are. So far we have had no spoilers for any team eps. It looks like the majority of them feature only one or two memebers of the team together and god knows what the rest will be doing. Whispers was just the final straw for me.
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep gets to spend the entire ep with an all woman team we have never seen before while Carson gets to do some bonding with one of them.. Yawn!!

My main reason for watching SGA is for the team interaction and that is the core of the show for me.. If they keep splitting them up with a different guest star of the week then they will lose what is great about SGA.. I don't recall SG1 being split up the way they are splitting up the characters on SGA.. and the spoilers for the mid season 2 parter just make me roll my eyes..
                          Spoiler:
                          Daniel and Rodney together for the entire two eps with no mention of any one else though JM has said that some other characters will feature.. Whats wrong with giving the Leading Man and the Leading Lady.. who is Teyla in my eyes some emphasis in the mid season two parters.. The Last Man already featured McKay more than Shep.. again I don't remember Daniel getting more emphasis or screentime than Jack.. but McKay seems to be the golden child of SGA and Shep wil soon turn into a guest star on his own show... wanders off grumbling...
                          I'd love to see a featured episode with
                          Spoiler:
                          John and Teyla!. We haven't got that yet...well, Letters from Pegasus i say is very close...but since then, we haven't gotten a featurd J/T episode . Ah, Wishpers....also not looking forward to it, other than seeing Carson. I was at first because i thought it would be Carson and the woman but of course, i see they put John in the mix too so i'm crossing my fingers this episode will surprise me and i'll end up liking it.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanx TF! Number 2 is fair game but Hope has already asked for number 8 (at least I think it was that one!) sorry

Thanks!!! *hugs* Oh that's ok, I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing!
                            Don't worry - I'll ask first
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CarSen View Post
                              John & Teyla? Together!? Yeeeees of course
                              They are so cute together ..I think it's just a matter of time
                              Welcome to the J/T thread CarSen!!!

GNB, I love your RDA sig!!!.

Oh right,that's CSI Miami right? I don't watch that one!

Oh don't get me wrong,i do like Rodney but i just feel that he's always getting shoved into our faces at every opportunity and it'd be nice if the others got more of a chance to save the day more often!
                              Great Teyla vid Linda!....liked the song!.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Agree! I love and enjoy team episodes more. I don't mine character centric episodes as long as they are team base.
                                Exactly!...some of the best Character centric episodes had that formula which was team based!...Sateda comes to mind!.
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X