No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camy!!!! Yes yes my links are up everyday... and there are several links in it for the part of nominating for the JT awards with links to videos,fics and artwork... and I know scifan puts up the fanfic links everyday as well...

For everyone that are making nominations to the JT awards...yes Beya has a lot of artwork..and well Youtube is a video site so of course there will be a lot of JT videos...BUT don't forget Convergence ,, a site that host a lot of artwork, fan fics but also a lot of vidders who have their videos hosted on that site...

The nominations will end next Friday, March 28... so I hope you will all nominate,,,if you don't have a lot of time,,nominate some in the course of a few days instead of all on one day... I know I'm slacking myself *ahem* I admit it,,,fully admit it...since it was first today that was the last day I knew I was going in for hell tonight..but now it got extended so I will do a little everyday instead of complicate things and try and do it all in one day *lol*
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      You'll find out soon... Thanks!

I know, aren't I good? I'll probably have ch3 up today as well...
      Chapter 2 was great Can't wait for the next one!!

Happy Easter to you too Mrs.B and to anyone else who won't be around for the rest of the weekend!
      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
      &=AWESOME &Forever
      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

I'm back....Just......Almost got blown away with the wind,could barely get the front door closed and now the snow is blowing through the wind....Oh yes this is gonna be a really great Easter holiday ....So did y'all miss me

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Great start you can't let us here

Yeah or french LOL I 'm not a fan of new characters I find there is so many and the spot is difficult to be on our core team
        Camy I post on your thread review of season 4 I'm sorry, I find my post so bad and uninteresting besides there is someone after me who post almost everything I tried to say but so much better

Hey really well done I like the background and the structure (?) really well done

Interesting start I'm waith=ing for the next part

Thanks for the link I din't have time to go to his blog

It was really well written but it's too sad
        well done

CONGRATULATIONS MrsB

Wow beautiful great work it shines it makes really think of spring

Really well done I believed it too at first

Take care I know here the wind is really strong I'm in an hot region I'm not accustomed to low temperatures I will freeze LOL
        YIKES poor you!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Thanks asgard and cabouse!

OT~ And I wont be around too much over the weekend, so Happy Easter to all who celebrate!
        awwww MrsB,i'll miss ya well have a great Easter!

I just put up chapter two of Lake Atlantis:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4143663/2/Lake_Atlantis

Hope everyone's having a Good Friday... (see what I did there? )
        I'll read it later once i'm all caught up!
        sigpic

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Cazz love the sig with John and Teyla added to it.. Thank You So Much Really :-)

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            I'm back....Just......Almost got blown away with the wind,could barely get the front door closed and now the snow is blowing through the wind....Oh yes this is gonna be a really great Easter holiday ....So did y'all miss me

Always

How much snow do you have? It is really windy here in NY...we have a wind advisory. 45-50 mph gusts!
            Last edited by cabouse18; 21 March 2008, 12:23 PM.
            &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Camy!!!! Yes yes my links are up everyday... and there are several links in it for the part of nominating for the JT awards with links to videos,fics and artwork... and I know scifan puts up the fanfic links everyday as well...

For everyone that are making nominations to the JT awards...yes Beya has a lot of artwork..and well Youtube is a video site so of course there will be a lot of JT videos...BUT don't forget Convergence ,, a site that host a lot of artwork, fan fics but also a lot of vidders who have their videos hosted on that site...

The nominations will end next Friday, March 28... so I hope you will all nominate,,,if you don't have a lot of time,,nominate some in the course of a few days instead of all on one day... I know I'm slacking myself *ahem* I admit it,,,fully admit it...since it was first today that was the last day I knew I was going in for hell tonight..but now it got extended so I will do a little everyday instead of complicate things and try and do it all in one day *lol*
              Thank you Nina...I know you are too good at this!!! and I saw that Scifan posted the Fics links too...EXCELLENT! and YES, the JTAWARDS will be taking noms until the 28th, I guess LJ is boycotting today...what the hell is that about...first it was a site going on hiatus, now it's a freaking boycott online! Jeepers, what has this world come to!!!! LOL

I made this and have more in the Galleria...

hope you guys like it and all is for grabs!

banner:
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Thank you Nina...I know you are too good at this!!! and I saw that Scifan posted the Fics links too...EXCELLENT! and YES, the JTAWARDS will be taking noms until the 28th, I guess LJ is boycotting today...what the hell is that about...first it was a site going on hiatus, now it's a freaking boycott online! Jeepers, what has this world come to!!!! LOL

banner:
                Spoiler:
                Awesome Camy
                &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Hey guys,wedj has updated her fic "needs of the body and soul"

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                  Always

How much snow do you have? It is really windy here in NY...we have a wind advisory. 45-50 mph gusts!
                  We've not got much yet,the hills shelter us alot here but we're supposed to get snow over the weekend......But the wind is unbelievable today!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome Camy
                    thank you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Camy - Awesome artwork
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Chapter 2 was great Can't wait for the next one!!

Happy Easter to you too Mrs.B and to anyone else who won't be around for the rest of the weekend!
                        Thanks Cabouse I'm glad you liked it

YIKES poor you!!!

awwww MrsB,i'll miss ya well have a great Easter!

I'll read it later once i'm all caught up!
                        Eek... it's not so bad down here yet. Though I went to mass this morning and as it's Good Friday we had it outside and I had to do a reading on top of a hill and I could barely speak because the wind was blowing in my face!!

Originally posted by Camy View Post

banner:
                        Spoiler:
                        Wow that's great Camy - I love that cap...
                        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Thanks Cabouse I'm glad you liked it

Eek... it's not so bad down here yet. Though I went to mass this morning and as it's Good Friday we had it outside and I had to do a reading on top of a hill and I could barely speak because the wind was blowing in my face!!

Wow that's great Camy - I love that cap...
                          Oh that's not good....It's usually nice at Easter too.....

Oh i read the fic update.....What's this
                          Spoiler:
                          unfortunately........It has gotta be Larrin he's talking about Oh yeah.....Who else would get that response from him
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh that's not good....It's usually nice at Easter too.....

Oh i read the fic update.....What's this
                            Spoiler:
                            unfortunately........It has gotta be Larrin he's talking about Oh yeah.....Who else would get that response from him
                            I was kind of thinking that myself
                            &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

I was kind of thinking that myself
                              uh huh and psst come closer knowing Ruby she'll keep us hanging for like ever
                              sigpic

Comment

OT but here's anothey way showing support for J/T and Joe Flanigan/ John Sheppard

http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...promo-pic.html

I'm hoping I am doing this the right way !!

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Working...
                                X