No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Donna, and gorgeous artwork girl!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    *silently stalking Ruby with Ronon's gun!* *note to self*- Don't forget to set it on stun..
    You know, I've been hardly on the thread for aaaages, and then when I finally have the time to come back what happens? I try to contribute to the community, and all this hostility comes my way. I ask you - where's the love? Where?

I think I'll just go now.
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

You know, I've been hardly on the thread for aaaages, and then when I finally have the time to come back what happens? I try to contribute to the community, and all this hostility comes my way. I ask you - where's the love? Where?

Np and Thanx Ruby
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
        Again with the psycho smiley!! Although, I kind of like this one
        What,am i starting to scare you!!!

Aye sure Ruby,i'm thinking you get a kick outta winding us up
        sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((RUBY))))))))))))))))) We love you or else we couldn't tease you.

Oh BTW, where's that fic with all of us in it? You make make Linda in love with Rodney.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            (((((((((((((((((((RUBY))))))))))))))))) We love you or else we couldn't tease you.

Oh BTW, where's that fic with all of us in it? You make make Linda in love with Rodney.
            SAY WHAT!!!!!!

Oh by the way YC i love yer sig of Major HOTTIE!!! *droooooooooooooooooooooooools*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrs.Jackson982 View Post
              -twitch- I...don't think..I will EVER be all right again.
              Join the club. Ruby's gonna treat everyone to long-term therapy sessions. You should come too.

It could have been worse -
              Spoiler:
              originally they were gonna be in the tub with him. You know. Naked.

*Runs away cackling*
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't just hear that, i DID NOT just hear that! Go away, nasty images in my head, GO AWAY!!! *runs screaming after Ruby with Ronon's gun* is it on stun? whoops. almost forgot to switch it.
              --Kate

Comment

But, you know it's all out of love! Though, that mental picture alone in what you had in spoilers is going to truly give my therapist a run for his money! That, my Rubes, I promise. 'Tis a scary thing to imagine. My eyes are still somewhat buggin'!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  SAY WHAT!!!!!!

Oh by the way YC i love yer sig of Major HOTTIE!!! *droooooooooooooooooooooooools*
                  ROFLMBO! *grabs a bag of popcorn* This is quality entertainment, this is! Also a way to keep my mind off of.... you know what d'oh, it's BACK!!! no *quickly resumes watching and eating popcorn*
                  --Kate

Comment

Donna! Love the artwork! 'tis truly stunning!
                    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Really, where is that fic?
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                        Donna! Love the artwork! 'tis truly stunning!
                        Thanks JT4L
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                          ROFLMBO! *grabs a bag of popcorn* This is quality entertainment, this is! Also a way to keep my mind off of.... you know what d'oh, it's BACK!!! no *quickly resumes watching and eating popcorn*
                          heehee,yeah......anywho......did someone put something in the water,we all seem to have gone a bit mad today!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

What,am i starting to scare you!!!

Aye sure Ruby,i'm thinking you get a kick outta winding us up
                            The smiley's aren't scaring me anymore...you are!! Nice grill

heehee,yeah......anywho......did someone put something in the water,we all seem to have gone a bit mad today!!!
                            oops! My bad. I meant to put that in my parents food!!
                            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                            &=AWESOME &Forever
                            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Linda! There's something for you in the Galleria

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Really, where is that fic?
                                She's serious. Don't deny Elfie the fic.
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X