X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TangledFate
    whens season 3 coming out i cant wait >=0
    Season 3???

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
      I have it on VHS.

may i reiterate how jealous i am??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        may i reiterate how jealous i am??
        lol!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

emily - no vcr + angelique - vcr = emily - jealous

seriously though...

is there any word on when eps are gonna go into repeats??? i still haven't seen 38 minutes or suspicion!!!!

Comment

eeeeeeeh just download them ^_^ much better =o but ill soon get the dvd's lol =) i mean iv seen season 2 =o I WANT SEASON 3!!!! ..........

Comment

emily - no vcr + angelique - vcr = emily - jealous

seriously though...

is there any word on when eps are gonna go into repeats??? i still haven't seen 38 minutes or suspicion!!!!
              lol

I think the first half is done with the repeats. THe DVD's I think come out in Aug or Sep. You've never seen 38 minutes or suspicion! Well, I could see some Sheyla in Suspicion, so I feel sorry for you.
              ((Emily))

Comment

=o maybe i could send them to u? =o or eh give me ur msn and il find a better way thats if u got msn

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                  lol

I think the first half is done with the repeats. THe DVD's I think come out in Aug or Sep. You've never seen 38 minutes or suspicion! Well, I could see some Sheyla in Suspicion, so I feel sorry for you.
                  ((Emily))

yeah... i can't WAIT for the dvds... but like i said.. a LONG wait!!!

and yeah... missed both of them for REALLY DUMB REASONS too!!!

and TangledFate, we're not supposed to discuss DLing here... and i wouldn't anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by TangledFate
                    eeeeeeeh just download them ^_^ much better =o but ill soon get the dvd's lol =) i mean iv seen season 2 =o I WANT SEASON 3!!!! ..........
                    There is only one season. They just started filming season 2.

Comment

yeah... i can't WAIT for the dvds... but like i said.. a LONG wait!!!

and yeah... missed both of them for REALLY DUMB REASONS too!!!

and TangledFate, we're not supposed to discuss DLing here... and i wouldn't anyway....
                      Yeah, never can tell what else you're D/L with them. They could be a virus, besides its illegal..

Comment

yeah... methinks someone is just teasin' us

Comment

*whine* page two
                          sigpic

Comment

yes... the conversation seems to have to have come to a screeching halt...

how bout some pics!!

Comment

great idea

theres one
                              sigpic

Comment

i think i've posted all of mine!!

...but since i can't get enough pics from hot zone:

Comment

Working...
                                X