No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that mission went well... didn't get blown up at all... that's a first.

Back now what I miss.... night Linda! Silly any thing for me to read? Todd's hungery

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Well, that mission went well... didn't get blown up at all... that's a first.

Back now what I miss.... night Linda! Silly any thing for me to read? Todd's hungery
      Nothing new to read, but I finally did the cover for I Hope You Dance and sent it off to Yappi.

Spoiler:

Whatcha think?
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
        I'd like that, too. *hint* *hint*
        I *may* be able to. The problem is that I'm on the West Coast. Usually someone has some kind of recap posted by the time I'm done watching it...
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm here tonight guys, so I'll post a summary after I watch it. (This was one of the Fridays I took off work, LOL!)

Let's hope for a good episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
            I'm here tonight guys, so I'll post a summary after I watch it. (This was one of the Fridays I took off work, LOL!)

YAY for Steph!! And yes, let's hope it's good!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm betting that this is the episode Teyla tells everybody
              Spoiler:
              she's with child, though I could be wrong, I'm gonna watch it tomrrow along with MC (even though Teyla is not in it a friend said it is worth watching as he said Seer made zero sense unless you watch MC)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yay!!!

my ships

Comment

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to post this before the ep airs. Up for tonight:
                  This Mortal Coil
                  Current Bookie's Log—
                  “Spoils of War” –Major Trip and Linda
                  “Quarantine” –Donna Booth, Crescere, and scifan
                  “Outcast” –Mrs. B

(Sorry, no one is on the books for tonight. Well, I guess this does count, Tey=>
                  Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  I'm betting that this is the episode Teyla tells everybody

Comment

Cool!!! thank you Steph!!!. Yup, lets hope this turns out to be a really great episode!!!
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thank you , Thank you...THANK YOU!!!

sin

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                        This Mortal Coil
                        Current Bookie's Log—
                        “Outcast” –Mrs. B

(Sorry, no one is on the books for tonight. Well, I guess this does count, Tey=>
                        Even though I bet on "The Seer" can I bet on This Mortal Coil?
                        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                          oh, my goodness,
                          Spoiler:
                          it BETTER DARN WELL HAPPEN!!!! i can't take the stress of suspense anymore!!!! i wanna see Shep's reaction SOOOOOO BAD! this is seriously waaaay to much dragging-out! why must television always work that way? HUMPH!! *very grumpy face cuz JT4life e'nt good at waiting for long periods of time*

I know what you mean, i think that's what we are all waiting to see. Well, here's hoping it happens in this episode!
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                            This Mortal Coil
                            Current Bookie's Log—
                            “Outcast” –Mrs. B

Nobody on the books for tonight?!! Put me down for TMC!!.... Oh wait you did, Add Silly too!

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                              Even though I bet on "The Seer" can I bet on This Mortal Coil?
                              Sure.

Comment

TMC opening teaser:

Spoiler:
                                Opens with Rodney in control room running diagnostics with Zelenka. John comes in, discuss how gate hasn't been working for a week, but can't figure out why. An object suddenly strikes the city. They rush to investigate and find a probe. See that it's been hit by a weapon. Lorne appears here too! Not sure what the probe is, Lorne argues with John how to handle gate and probe issues. Lorne stares after John intently as John walks away from him.
                                Rodney and Zelenka work on probe. Their diagnostic program suddenly crashes, but not before Rodney is able to recongize the code as being from the Replicators.

TBC....
                                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X