No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby, just got done reading the epilogue for Glimpse!!!...totally loved it!.
    Spoiler:
    I like how you intertwined Teyla's labour of Mia with her labour of her son!. Cleaver and cute idea!. It's nice to know they really do end up together after 5 years and that they have another baby!.

New episode today!!! YAY!!!. Hopefully someone lets us know what happens!..i still have like 6 hours to go before it airs!! AH!!!. Hopefully we get some J/T moment or
    Spoiler:
    Teyla finally telling the team that she is pregnant...although it doesn't sound like it will happen in this episode.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
      Happy Milestones to everyone!!! Why is everyone goin' te bed so early??? It's not really all that late now, is it???
      very OT:
      Spoiler:
      I just saw the Golden Compass 2day. omg, it rox!!! go see it like right now...! or after you bunch of sleepy heads wake up tomorrow! but really, it's a great movie. i loved it i know that there's this huge bru-ha-ha about the anti-christianity approach on the books and now the movie, but that is really nothing to me. i do believe in God, but this is one guy's opinion for cryin' out loud! it doesn't make him a bad person, or make the movie some scandlish thing that no one should see. *whew* done my rant. just had a huge argument with my mum about the whole thing....

I find myself hungry (again) for more movie theater food!

hehehe
      Linda lives in Scotland, and I dunno where Tey lives. A lot of people are in different timezones here.

Mmm, popcorn! Thanks a lot, now I wanna go see a movie! Like all three Pirates movies . . . in a row . . . on the big screen . . .
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        Ruby, just got done reading the epilogue for Glimpse!!!...totally loved it!.
        Spoiler:
        I like how you intertwined Teyla's labour of Mia with her labour of her son!. Cleaver and cute idea!. It's nice to know they really do end up together after 5 years and that they have another baby!.

New episode today!!! YAY!!!. Hopefully someone lets us know what happens!..i still have like 6 hours to go before it airs!! AH!!!. Hopefully we get some J/T moment or
        Spoiler:
        Teyla finally telling the team that she is pregnant...although it doesn't sound like it will happen in this episode.
        oh, my goodness,
        Spoiler:
        it BETTER DARN WELL HAPPEN!!!! i can't take the stress of suspense anymore!!!! i wanna see Shep's reaction SOOOOOO BAD! this is seriously waaaay to much dragging-out! why must television always work that way? HUMPH!! *very grumpy face cuz JT4life e'nt good at waiting for long periods of time*
        --Kate

Comment

Happy Milestones to everyone!!! Why is everyone goin' te bed so early??? It's not really all that late now, is it???
          very OT:
          Spoiler:
          I just saw the Golden Compass 2day. omg, it rox!!! go see it like right now...! or after you bunch of sleepy heads wake up tomorrow! but really, it's a great movie. i loved it i know that there's this huge bru-ha-ha about the anti-christianity approach on the books and now the movie, but that is really nothing to me. i do believe in God, but this is one guy's opinion for cryin' out loud! it doesn't make him a bad person, or make the movie some scandlish thing that no one should see. *whew* done my rant. just had a huge argument with my mum about the whole thing....

I find myself hungry (again) for more movie theater food!

hehehe
          YUMMY! The popcorn looks wonderful!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

i know! i'm literally having huge cravings for a large popcorn combo! extra butter sauce....*sigh* that's heaven, dude.....

totally OT-
            Spoiler:
            does anyone know some recent sci-fi gossip? like, ALL different scifi shows? i have a lil sumthin sumthin planed for y'all, but i need the dish on all the latest happenins!! help plz!
            --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              YUMMY! The popcorn looks wonderful!!
              Hungry?
              Spoiler:
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Hungry?
                Spoiler:
                good golly, that looks good WP! may I? *reaches hand out for deliscious platter of food excitedly*
                --Kate

Comment

good golly, that looks good WP! may I? *reaches hand out for deliscious platter of food excitedly*
                  Sure! *hands JT4L some chopsticks*
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Sure! *hands JT4L some chopsticks*
                    *accepts chopsticks happilly* you're too kind!
                    brb, i really need some food now... ciao!
                    --Kate

Comment

Is anyone going to do recaps for those of us that can't watch the show yet?? PLEAAASSSEEEE??

sin

Comment

Hungry?
                        Spoiler:
                        Dude...I'm starving! We've got fix dinner here!! That looks wonderful!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

That would have looked great, WP, but we just had dinner from the "Grease Factory" aka McDonald's. I call it that cause I got a Double Quarter-Pounder w/ Cheese once and if you squisahed the patties dry, there'd have been a couple of cups of grease. EW!
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

i know! i'm literally having huge cravings for a large popcorn combo! extra butter sauce....*sigh* that's heaven, dude.....

totally OT-
                            Spoiler:
                            does anyone know some recent sci-fi gossip? like, ALL different scifi shows? i have a lil sumthin sumthin planed for y'all, but i need the dish on all the latest happenins!! help plz!
                            Ha I've just eaten two bags of popcorn - I went to the cinema and bought some (as well as a hot dog) and then won another bag of popcorn on a scratchcard... There's nothing like a nutritionally balanced meal...

Enjoy TMC everyone, but for now sweet Sheyla dreams and good night!

btw the dinner between JM and Emily is a riot...
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

LOL It sure is Ruby.

JM DINNER UPDATE

Spoiler:
                              He has made small mention to a possible Daniel story and a maybe-ish working out on a deal with Carson for S5 I think. Go read and tell me what you think lol

Comment

Originally posted by sin392 View Post
                                Is anyone going to do recaps for those of us that can't watch the show yet?? PLEAAASSSEEEE??

sin
                                I'd like that, too. *hint* *hint*

Mmm, popcorn! Thanks a lot, now I wanna go see a movie! Like all three Pirates movies . . . in a row . . . on the big screen . . .
                                Now, exactly how many times have you seen those movies?

my ships

Comment

Working...
                                X