Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Lol thanks silly...

I've got to get to bed now... sweet Sheyla dreams everyone!
    Good night Ruby!
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Awwwww!!! That was absolutely beautiful. Thanks.
      Thanks dude Was it non-angsty angst enough??

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Laura, I read your fic and forgot to comment! I'm sorry!

I agree with Auntie.
      I shan't ever forgive you

Spoiler:
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hey y'all chapter nine of Glimpse is up:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3843086/9/Glimpse

Only the epilogue to go now...
        Ruby! Your a genius!!!!

sigpic
        Sig by me!
        My FanFic's

Comment

Lura, question, is that story going to be on ff.net?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Awesome...gave you feedback on ff.net
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Lura, question, is that story going to be on ff.net?
              It is on ff.net: Absolution

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                It is on ff.net: Absolution
                thanks! soon as my homepage is up I'll leave you a review (and add you to my fave authors list)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  thanks! soon as my homepage is up I'll leave you a review (and add you to my fave authors list)
                  Giggles happily.

That means a lot! I love that you guys like what i write. Even if some don't review *glares at WP*

Comment

Thanks dude Was it non-angsty angst enough??

I shan't ever forgive you

Spoiler:
                    Giggles happily.

That means a lot! I love that you guys like what i write. Even if some don't review *glares at WP*
                    Hey! Don't blame the poor invalid.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                      Anonymous #1 writes: “When does filming actually start for season 5?”

Answer: Mid-February.

Doodleydog writes: “How do the writers keep it all straight when spinning stories for a whole season, since character development depends on those major story beats?”

Answer: We put the episode titles up on the big white board and, as we develop and beat out stories, we are mindful of the various season arcs and through lines we are working toward. As we break, we ask ourselves: Is this a good episode to service this throughline? How are we going to pay off this arc? A lot of the time, we have a firm idea of our starting and ending point, but the journey only takes shape as the season develops. There are also times when, after a script has been written, the other writers may suggest ideas for layering in scenes or character moments that will service these bigger arcs. In the case of the missing Athosians storyline, for example, we knew very early on how the mystery would inevitably unfold - but we were even surprised at the extent to which other stories dovetailed into this major arc.

Anonymous #2 writes: “To keep haranguing Tapping, Shanks, and Judge to save Atlantis in seasons four and five is just pathetic.”

Answer: Yes, yes, it’s easy to make Carter (and SG-1) the scapegoat but, at the end of the day, there are a certain fans who would be upset regardless of who took over for Weir. If you’re not complaining about Carter today, you’d be complaining about someone else tomorrow.

Anonymous #3 writes: “Yet you have two things that are supposed to be romantic in this season of Atlantis, i.e. Teyla/Father of her baby and Sheppard/Larrin”

Answer: With regard to Sheppard/Larrin - I saw flirtation there, not romance. Re: Teyla/Father - Um, that’s where babies come from. Honest, I’m not making it up.

Anonymous #4 writes: “Well, Joe F. has said that a romance is being written between Sheppard and Larrin, if you've read the Con Reports.”

Answer: Well won’t you both look silly when it doesn’t materialize.

Alipeeps writes: “In the latest novel, which arrived today, reference is made in passing to Ronon's immunity to the Wraith feeding process.”

Answer: Then consider that particular novel part of an AU storyline because, in fact, Ronon IS NOT immune to the wraith feeding process. In Runner, the wraith moves to feed on Ronon and hesitates, not because he is unable to feed, but because he is amazed by Ronon’s defiance and fearlessness. It is this spirit that makes him an ideal runner in the eyes of the wraith.

Comment

Ruby- Loved Glimpse. Looking forward to the epilogue.

gater101- Liked Absolution.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks, scifan!
                        HULK FEEL INCREDIBLE!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! IF ONLY THE TPTB ANDTHE WRITERS PAID ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!1111111
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Doodleydog writes: “How do the writers keep it all straight when spinning stories for a whole season, since character development depends on those major story beats?”

Answer: We put the episode titles up on the big white board and, as we develop and beat out stories, we are mindful of the various season arcs and through lines we are working toward. As we break, we ask ourselves: Is this a good episode to service this throughline? How are we going to pay off this arc? A lot of the time, we have a firm idea of our starting and ending point, but the journey only takes shape as the season develops. There are also times when, after a script has been written, the other writers may suggest ideas for layering in scenes or character moments that will service these bigger arcs. In the case of the missing Athosians storyline, for example, we knew very early on how the mystery would inevitably unfold - but we were even surprised at the extent to which other stories dovetailed into this major arc.

Anonymous #2 writes: “To keep haranguing Tapping, Shanks, and Judge to save Atlantis in seasons four and five is just pathetic.”

Answer: Yes, yes, it’s easy to make Carter (and SG-1) the scapegoat but, at the end of the day, there are a certain fans who would be upset regardless of who took over for Weir. If you’re not complaining about Carter today, you’d be complaining about someone else tomorrow.

Anonymous #3 writes: “Yet you have two things that are supposed to be romantic in this season of Atlantis, i.e. Teyla/Father of her baby and Sheppard/Larrin”

Answer: With regard to Sheppard/Larrin - I saw flirtation there, not romance. Re: Teyla/Father - Um, that’s where babies come from. Honest, I’m not making it up.

Anonymous #4 writes: “Well, Joe F. has said that a romance is being written between Sheppard and Larrin, if you've read the Con Reports.”

Alipeeps writes: “In the latest novel, which arrived today, reference is made in passing to Ronon's immunity to the Wraith feeding process.”

Answer: Then consider that particular novel part of an AU storyline because, in fact, Ronon IS NOT immune to the wraith feeding process. In Runner, the wraith moves to feed on Ronon and hesitates, not because he is unable to feed, but because he is amazed by Ronon’s defiance and fearlessness. It is this spirit that makes him an ideal runner in the eyes of the wraith.
                            Woohoo! Thanks Dude!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Woohoo!!! I've been talking myself blue in the face the past few weeks about John and Larrin not being serious and more of just an annoying flirtation that means nothing. So happy to see confirmation of that now!!! YAY!!!! As we've said before, Joe F.'s definition of a love interest is vastly different than ours. And in this case, I'm glad!

Also very interesting to see his comments on Ronon. I've always wondered about that. Good to know! Thanks Mrs. B!!!!!
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Xerow View Post
                                Ruby- Loved Glimpse. Looking forward to the epilogue.

gater101- Liked Absolution.
                                Just wanted to say DITTO!!!!!

You guys are both brilliant, beautiful writers!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
                                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X