Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Spoiler:

Well, that may not be the best policy . . .

Sometimes my mom will teach me to edit my stories for English class. By the time we're done with 'em they're ready for publication. (She's a professional editor.)
    Spoiler:
    Not really, but I'm sick half the time so my teachers usually give me time off. I do this internet school thingy, which is why I have multiple teachers.

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
      Spoiler:
      Not really, but I'm sick half the time so my teachers usually give me time off. I do this internet school thingy, which is why I have multiple teachers.
      Spoiler:
      Oh! OK then. I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or to be jealous.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        Spoiler:
        Oh! OK then. I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or to be jealous.
        Spoiler:
        I blame my grandmother, frequent kidney infections and my little brother bringing home all kinds of germies. But I get to laze around here half the time, so I don't care.

sigpic
        Sig by me!
        My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Great chapter...gave you feedback over at ff.net
          Spoiler:
          I feel for John when he is standing there thinking how the things he wants is something he feels will never be his...
          Teyla must also be surprised seeing John intract with Mia and that he has also starting talking to her again and spending time with her...
          I wonder what the future might hold...
          I'm curious though to the whole deal in the other chapter when Mia called future John as her daddy... and I can't even begin to imagine what Teyla must think... and when she asked about Kanan,,it was like John got angry or something..wonder what that was about... well keep it up and hope to read more soon..
          You are so good at breaking things down.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Yup, it's that MERRY time of year!

Getting into the spirit of the holidays, I'm working on a bit of a Christmas project for everyone...but I need your help!

I want to put a complation of your favorite fanfic stories. Each, hopefully, with a cover, dust jacket, or whatever you want to call them

So, if you have written fanfic this year, please PM me a link to your favorite story that YOU have written. It could be the story that you're most proud of, the one that everyone else seems to love, or something brand, spankin' new. It doesn't matter how long it is (or how short). I would prefer to have them all completed stories since the point of the compliation is the "Best works of 2007"

If it has a cover...include that in the PM along with who created it. If it doesn't, please throw out a request in the Galleria. I'm sure there are some wonderfully talented people who would love to help out.

I'm trying to get this done in the next three weeks...so if everyone could get their fics to me ASAP (The cutoff date will be December 1), that will be great!

I *know* there are a TON of fic writers in here! So, I expect LOTS of great stories! I *know* there are a TON of talented artists in here! So, I expect LOTS of great "Book Covers"!

Thanks and I can't wait to see which stories are headed my way.

And yes, this will be one of those things I nag you about every week until I get a fic from everyone

Update:
          I've got fic picks from MrsB, Laura and Steph...Come on you guys! PM me those stories!
          Jess. I want to use Future Past, but it doesn't have a cover. I have no idea of how to do one for it.

Congrats 7800 posts Nina!!!

Spoiler:
          Last edited by scifan; 28 November 2007, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Congrats Nina!

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
              Spoiler:
              I blame my grandmother, frequent kidney infections and my little brother bringing home all kinds of germies. But I get to laze around here half the time, so I don't care.
              somehow I'm unsure me and Teyla food poisioning on trips to Earth (getting to the point wherein we are all but gassed when we go outside the SGC) make me wonder if the SGC is near your place Anlaria

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                Elfie, Auntie Sci, Thread Mommy Camy, does anyone have a cap of when Ronon shoots John in TR?
                Here you go Silly.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Here you go Silly.

Spoiler:
                  Be happy that is NOT a Plasma Grenade, otherwise, John McSheppard all over the place.... Not that Teyla had tried before.......

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    You are so good at breaking things down.

Jess. I want to use Future Past, but it doesn't have a cover. I have no idea of how to do one for it.

Congrats 7800 posts Nina!!!

Spoiler:
                    DITTO!

Spoiler:
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      Be happy that is NOT a Plasma Grenade, otherwise, John McSheppard all over the place.... Not that Teyla had tried before.......
                      EW! *dashes towards Teyla and attempts to wrestle the plasma Grenades from her*
                      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                      sigpic
                      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                        EW! *dashes towards Teyla and attempts to wrestle the plasma Grenades from her*
                        I really hope that you have at least two personal shields on Silly because Teyla just tossed.... and stuck... a Plasma Grenade.....Hey waitaminute!!!! My Plasma Bombs are gone!!! *watches as Silly runs over a Plasma Mine* oh fook

Comment

hey guys! guess what? I MADE A BANNER! yay, i'm so excited! my first one ever!
                          --Kate

Comment

I just came to post this
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Excellent job jt4life

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                                I love your sig you made JT4L!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X