Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    Spoiler:
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Uberly awesome, ruby! I loved it!
    Thanks!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      Chapter seven of Glimpse is up - it's really short though. :s

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3843086/7/Glimpse
      Cool, thanks for the update. Hmm, where's this story going? Care to drop hints?
      sigpic
      Thanks, scifan!
      HULK FEEL INCREDIBLE!!

Comment

AO! I've gotta say, that sig of yours is totally cool!!
        You've made that nicely.
        sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
        Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

*wakes up from getting stunned* It was Col Mustard in the den with the picthfork! *blacks out again*

*comes to just enough to say* Uh... guys..... why is Teyla suddenly throwing Plasma Grenades at Ruby, MrsB, & Silly?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            *wakes up from getting stunned* It was Col Mustard in the den with the picthfork! *blacks out again*

*comes to just enough to say* Uh... guys..... why is Teyla suddenly throwing Plasma Grenades at Ruby, MrsB, & Silly?
            *dodge another grenade* Uh, I don't know, maybe cause I still haven't written the sequal to Broken. *dodges another grenade* Yikes!
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Xerow View Post
              Cool, thanks for the update. Hmm, where's this story going? Care to drop hints?
              Ha! When I started I had literally no idea where it was going. But I do now. Only a few chapters left now. And then the sequel.
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Ha! When I started I had literally no idea where it was going. But I do now. Only a few chapters left now. And then the sequel.
                YAY FOR SEQUEL'S!!!

sigpic
                Sig by me!
                My FanFic's

Comment

Read it,left ya review,oh and
                  Spoiler:
                  It better have a JT ending
                  sigpic

Comment

I already read and left you a review. It was awesome.

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                    You've made that nicely.
                    Hey Happy!! How are you?

Ooooo. A sequel. Cool.

Hey Linda.
                    Last edited by scifan; 28 November 2007, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                      You've made that nicely.
                      Thanks.

sigpic
                      Sig by me!
                      My FanFic's

Comment

Great update Ruby. Just left a review.... You're on a writing roll!!!

Comment

*ears perk up* Linda's here?! *sees Linda* LINDA!!!!! *tackle hugs Linda*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Is it Friday yet guys?? I'm missing my weekly fix... even though there doesn't look to be any Teyla. I just watched Bones and David DeLuise was in it. Very odd, lol.

Working on a fic too, sort of Christmassy but still tied in with the others. This one will be a little further forward than the others but I will do ones to discuss the mean time lol.

Linda, have you seen the Gero Talk about Carson?
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              *ears perk up* Linda's here?! *sees Linda* LINDA!!!!! *tackle hugs Linda*

WHOA!!!!! OOF!!!! Can't.......breath......do ya mind *wheeze* loosening yer hold abit!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Is it Friday yet guys?? I'm missing my weekly fix... even though there doesn't look to be any Teyla. I just watched Bones and David DeLuise was in it. Very odd, lol.

Working on a fic too, sort of Christmassy but still tied in with the others. This one will be a little further forward than the others but I will do ones to discuss the mean time lol.

Linda, have you seen the Gero Talk about Carson?

Ooh yay,christmassy fic......AND IT BETTER NOT BE SAD

Oh no i didn't see this,thanks Gater,i miss Carson......But i like Keller!!!

Anyone else doing Christmassy fics,with the whole team and some mistletoe and JT at the end....*hint hint*

Me needd some christmas fics....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X