• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    *Elfita waves at Camilita*

Spoiler:

With some hot tea with lemon..

And, of course, slippers for your feet!

And, if that isn't enough.... a little something to help you sleep!
    *claps madly and jumps up and down*

AHHHH...my own cookies...woohooo! with tea and slippers...AWWWWW!

LOVE YOU!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xerow View Post
      OT-
      Spoiler:
      *takes a cookie*

What cookie?! I didn't take it!
      *slaps hands* Back off my cookies!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        *pats Teyllia* that's my girl...now why can't you do that with a JT Fic? Huh....
        *purrs and curls up in Camy's lap* I actually did, in Ascension War part one the total wordcount is 59,559, but now I must sleep or Carson's gonna gas me to sleep because once more I got food poisioning while visting Earth.... somebody's GOTTA kill off or take over the Trust

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          It's okay! As long you leave enough for everyone. There should be enough. Unless, you snagged some from the first tray too....
          What? nononononono! that's my tray only...let them get their own tray!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            *purrs and curls up in Camy's lap* I actually did, in Ascension War part one the total wordcount is 59,559, but now I must sleep or Carson's gonna gas me to sleep because once more I got food poisioning while visting Earth.... somebody's GOTTA kill off or take over the Trust
            oh, I haven't read that one....that one has to be a good one next to the fireplace with my feet up on the ottoman and my tea and cookies next to me...and my blanky and I need to print it out and read it....AH!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Here you go Camy.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1mXMPNMy8

You'll hate Chapter one but definately love 5.
              WOW!!! I"m speechless! I love that HYMN and I Love the group Glad! That was...AMAZING!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                Sherwood Forest Maiden writes: “Do you know if Jason and Joe's homes are in any danger of the latest Malibu fires??”

Answer: I don’t, but I spoke to Joe a couple of days ago and he didn’t mention it.

Anonymous #1 writes: “When you wrote the very touching, almost lover-like goodbye scene between Sam and Teal'c in Reunion did you take into account Sam and Teal'c intimate relationship from Unending which BTW Teal'c remembers?”

Answer: What intimate relationship?

Dovil writes: “ I never knew whether Wraith were meant to be stuck on an all human diet or whether they were capable of snacking on the entire animal kingdom menu.”

Answer: Even though they can feel on animals, they don’t provide the, uh, full nutritional value of a human being.

WingedPegasus writes: “What's the little button thingy in the middle of the DHD called?”

Answer: The quiblax.

Charles Schneider writes: “Does Carl have any stories from the front lines so far?”

Answer: I’m not sure, but I believe he was almost run over by Calista Flockhart. The lucky *******.

Joshua Meyers writes: “Has it been considered to take Rachel out, similarly to what happened to Michael Shanks, in season 6-?”

Answer: Why would we want to do that?

Anonymous #3 writes: “ Please don't let this be true after how poorly written the character was by Paul Mullie in Travelers.”

Answer: There’s a big difference between “poorly written” and “not how I would have written it”. In the case of Travelers, you’re saying the former but you actually mean the latter.
                you're awesome Mrs. B...good to know they aren't going to get rid of Teyla anytime soon! wooooohoo!

and is that last question referring to Larrin in The Last Man?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  WOW!!! I"m speechless! I love that HYMN and I Love the group Glad! That was...AMAZING!
                  Awww. Thanks. *blush*
                  I got to meet them up close and in concert last year. They are truly gifted.

Comment

Sorry for spamming the thread guys..I have some challenges for the month of December that I will be posting soon...If I don't drop any minute, I'll see if I can do them now and post them! Woohoo!

Bring on JT love in Season 4.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Awww. Thanks. *blush*
                      I got to meet them up close and in concert last year. They are truly gifted.
                      I"m dying to see them....do you know if they are going to be anywhere near me this December. I'd love to take my husband to see them live!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                        Sherwood Forest Maiden writes: “Do you know if Jason and Joe's homes are in any danger of the latest Malibu fires??”

Answer: I don’t, but I spoke to Joe a couple of days ago and he didn’t mention it.

Anonymous #1 writes: “When you wrote the very touching, almost lover-like goodbye scene between Sam and Teal'c in Reunion did you take into account Sam and Teal'c intimate relationship from Unending which BTW Teal'c remembers?”

Answer: What intimate relationship?

Dovil writes: “ I never knew whether Wraith were meant to be stuck on an all human diet or whether they were capable of snacking on the entire animal kingdom menu.”

Answer: Even though they can feel on animals, they don’t provide the, uh, full nutritional value of a human being.

WingedPegasus writes: “What's the little button thingy in the middle of the DHD called?”

Answer: The quiblax.

Charles Schneider writes: “Does Carl have any stories from the front lines so far?”

Answer: I’m not sure, but I believe he was almost run over by Calista Flockhart. The lucky *******.

Joshua Meyers writes: “Has it been considered to take Rachel out, similarly to what happened to Michael Shanks, in season 6-?”

Answer: Why would we want to do that?

Anonymous #3 writes: “ Please don't let this be true after how poorly written the character was by Paul Mullie in Travelers.”

Answer: There’s a big difference between “poorly written” and “not how I would have written it”. In the case of Travelers, you’re saying the former but you actually mean the latter.
                        Sorry I missed this. Thanks MrsB.

Congrats WP for getting your question answered.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Ugh. Eyes going buggy . . . homework, shower, and bed all calling to me simultaneously . . . yep, time for me to get off. G'night guys!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Sorry I missed this. Thanks MrsB.

Congrats WP for getting your question answered.
                            Hm, yes, not quite. Oh well, apparently they haven't named it.

G'night!
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Hm, yes, not quite. Oh well, apparently they haven't named it.

G'night!
                              G'night, Winged! Have fun with teh homework. Glad I'm starting college next fall. Yes, you read right, WP. I'm starting at sixteen.
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

G'night everypeoples! Sweet JT dreams, and such!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks, scifan!
                                HULK FEEL INCREDIBLE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X