• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    LOL, my favorite line by far...

Spoiler:
    And all was whumpy LOL

I've been to that site before...you can come up with some really funny stuff! Thanks for sharing!
    What is funny is that you have no idea how the words you choose are going to be used in the drabble. So, I didn't the ending!

Spoiler:
    I love the part about Teh hair! I could not even make that up if I wanted too. I did put teh hair. But, I had no idea he was gonna be bruising and swoon over it or something like that!-LOL!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Oh that's....uhm that's...sorry I'm lost for words
      Don't you just love the Title!!

Spoiler:
      I about fell on the floor when John was talking about Teyla's leg and cover it with cheese. OMG! At least it fit in the title, somewhat!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        ROFLMBO!!!!!
        It's like MADLIBS!!!!!!! I love it.
        Spoiler:
        I liked how he was gonna fall back bruising teh hair!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Okay Elf, this is YOUR FAULT!! You should never have included that link. I blame you.

I'm Dreaming Of An Incadesent Christmas
          Spoiler:
          It was Christmas Eve. John sat phonetically atop the crow's nest, sipping flourescent eggnog.

He looked at the famished pufferfish hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Teyla had hung it there, just before they looked at each other ravenously and then fell into each other's arms and whumped each other's hangnail.

If only I hadn't been so glowing, John thought, pouring a warm amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Teyla might not have got so idiotic and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away a flowing tear and held his finger in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a boneheaded voice lifted crazily up in song.

I'm dreaming of an incadesent Christmas

Just like the flowing golden hair of my dog's tail

John ran to the door. It was Teyla, looking mutlicolored all over with snow.

"I missed you dogmatically," Teyla said. "And I wanted to whump your hangnail again."

John hugged Teyla and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Teyla said.

"I think so too," John said and they whumped each other's hangnail until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted golden retreiver eyebrow and lived simply until John got drunk again.
          The End.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Alright! Here it is!
            Can you believe it! My own little masterpiece. With the help of WP! Thank you!
            I share the credit with ye....

Spoiler:
            Gooey Love

John finished packing. Ever since Teyla, his own true love, had been lost at sea, John had been thunky.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing whumped him, all was antidisestablishmentarianistic. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going up the creek to become an agonizing arrows.

Just then, there was an icy knock at the door. John opened it and stood there skillfully for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his teh hair.

When John came to, Teyla was holding his eyes and looking effervesent. "My love," Teyla said heartily, "I'm sorry for the inconsequential shock. I've been shipwrecked on a slimy island for the last ten years, living It remains to see whether weed or flower will spring forth. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my leg in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

John could hardly believe his Teyla had returned. "I will always love you, leg or no leg. Besides, you can cover it up with a cheese."

They embraced lustily and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was whumpy.

Let me know what you think...

Here's the link if you want to do this too!!
            http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

This is a riot! Thanks O1!!
            LMAO!!!
            My favorite line is
            Spoiler:
            you can cover it up with a cheese

HAPPY 49,000 everyone!

my ships

Comment

Alright! Here it is!
              Can you believe it! My own little masterpiece. With the help of WP! Thank you!
              I share the credit with ye....

Spoiler:
              Gooey Love

John finished packing. Ever since Teyla, his own true love, had been lost at sea, John had been thunky.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing whumped him, all was antidisestablishmentarianistic. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going up the creek to become an agonizing arrows.

Just then, there was an icy knock at the door. John opened it and stood there skillfully for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his teh hair.

When John came to, Teyla was holding his eyes and looking effervesent. "My love," Teyla said heartily, "I'm sorry for the inconsequential shock. I've been shipwrecked on a slimy island for the last ten years, living It remains to see whether weed or flower will spring forth. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my leg in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

John could hardly believe his Teyla had returned. "I will always love you, leg or no leg. Besides, you can cover it up with a cheese."

They embraced lustily and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was whumpy.

Let me know what you think...

Here's the link if you want to do this too!!
              http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

This is a riot! Thanks O1!!
              I am quite literally crying with laughter. In all seriousness - there are tears!

I was going to finish the third chapter of Glimpse but to heck with that!
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Okay Elf, this is YOUR FAULT!! You should never have included that link. I blame you.

Spoiler:
                It was Christmas Eve. John sat phonetically atop the crow's nest, sipping flourescent eggnog.

He looked at the famished pufferfish hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Teyla had hung it there, just before they looked at each other ravenously and then fell into each other's arms and whumped each other's hangnail.

If only I hadn't been so glowing, John thought, pouring a warm amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Teyla might not have got so idiotic and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away a flowing tear and held his finger in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a boneheaded voice lifted crazily up in song.

"I missed you dogmatically," Teyla said. "And I wanted to whump your hangnail again."

"I think so too," John said and they whumped each other's hangnail until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted golden retreiver eyebrow and lived simply until John got drunk again.
                The End.
                LOL!!!! I think I want to do one now.

my ships

Comment

Spoiler:

The End.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Here's mine... I'm crying again...

Spoiler:

Tenderly Tripping

Teyla tripped along dreamily. She was on her way to meet her lover, John, for Valentine's Day. She smiled to see a cat hopping along, carrying a football in its mouth.

Teyla was almost on a table when she came across a catastrophic cake, lying alone on a vivascious plate. "That must be a treat from my hearty bear," she said to herself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked luminous, so she ate it.

It gave her the most fantastic tingling sensation in her shoulder. "How unusual!" she said and continued tripping to see John.

When John came out to meet her, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Teyla cried quickly.

"Your eye! And your finger!" John said. "They're terrible! Can't you feel it?"

Teyla felt her eye and her finger. They were indeed quite terrible. "Oh, no!" Teyla said. "I'm a man!" She, or rather, he started to cry. "It must have been that catastrophic cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," John said. "I got you a Bantos rod. It must have been that revolutionary man who lives nearby. He acts a little cheerily, ever since he grabbed a pot."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a man?" Teyla sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," John said tearily, "but I actually prefer men. And I think your eye is really creamy like that."

"Really?" Teyla dried his tears. Teyla kissed John and it was an entirely sinewy sensation, like a tin of cake batter placed in an oven for forty minutes.

They spent the night having entirely sinewy sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

The End.
                      OK
                      Spoiler:
                      from now on, 'whumped each other's hangnail' is the only acceptable turn of phrase.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                        Here's mine... I'm crying again...

Spoiler:

Tenderly Tripping

Teyla tripped along dreamily. She was on her way to meet her lover, John, for Valentine's Day. She smiled to see a cat hopping along, carrying a football in its mouth.

Teyla was almost on a table when she came across a catastrophic cake, lying alone on a vivascious plate. "That must be a treat from my hearty bear," she said to herself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked luminous, so she ate it.

It gave her the most fantastic tingling sensation in her shoulder. "How unusual!" she said and continued tripping to see John.

When John came out to meet her, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Teyla cried quickly.

"Your eye! And your finger!" John said. "They're terrible! Can't you feel it?"

Teyla felt her eye and her finger. They were indeed quite terrible. "Oh, no!" Teyla said. "I'm a man!" She, or rather, he started to cry. "It must have been that catastrophic cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," John said. "I got you a Bantos rod. It must have been that revolutionary man who lives nearby. He acts a little cheerily, ever since he grabbed a pot."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a man?" Teyla sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," John said tearily, "but I actually prefer men. And I think your eye is really creamy like that."

"Really?" Teyla dried his tears. Teyla kissed John and it was an entirely sinewy sensation, like a tin of cake batter placed in an oven for forty minutes.

They spent the night having entirely sinewy sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

ROTFLMBO!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Don't you just love the Title!!

Spoiler:
                          I about fell on the floor when John was talking about Teyla's leg and cover it with cheese. OMG! At least it fit in the title, somewhat!
                          Spoiler:
                          I liked how he was gonna fall back bruising teh hair!
                          I loved the whole thing!!!!

Congrats Elf on 5400 posts!!!

Congrats to thread on 49000 posts!!!

Comment

This one worked unbelievably well (scarily so)

The Battle For The War And Peace

Spoiler:

By a swing, John read his War and Peace. He had been busy with the War and Peace for hours and now wanted nothing more than a fateful cuddle or a meaty massage from his lover Teyla.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his heavy Teyla appeared at the door, grinning joyfully.

"Put down the War and Peace," Teyla said sullenly. "Unless you want me to read that War and Peace on your neck."

John put down the War and Peace. He was jiggly. He had never seen Teyla so spicy before and it made him huge.

Teyla picked up the War and Peace, then withdrew a paper from her lip. "Don't be so jiggly," Teyla said with a spicy grimace. "A giraffe bit my torso this morning, and everything became bitter. Now with this War and Peace and this paper I can sullenly rule the world!"

John clutched his metaphoric torso mechanically. This was his lover, his heavy Teyla, now staring at him with a spicy lip.

"Fight it!" John shouted. "The giraffe just wants the War and Peace for his own heavy devices! He doesn't love you, not the fateful way I do!"

John could see Teyla trembling mechanically. John reached out his neck and touched Teyla's lip sullenly. He was heavy, so heavy, but he knew only his metaphoric love for Teyla would break the giraffe's spell.

Sure enough, Teyla dropped the War and Peace with a thunk. "Oh, John," she squealed. "I'm so fateful, can you ever forgive me?"

But John had already moved by a swing. Like a bone that's been broken in three places, he pressed his neck into Teyla's lip. And as they fell together in a bitter fit of love, the War and Peace lay on the floor, huge and forgotten.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Congrats Elf on 5400 posts!!!

Congrats to thread on 49000 posts!!!

DITTO!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                This one worked unbelievably well (scarily so)

The Battle For The War And Peace

Spoiler:

By a swing, John read his War and Peace. He had been busy with the War and Peace for hours and now wanted nothing more than a fateful cuddle or a meaty massage from his lover Teyla.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his heavy Teyla appeared at the door, grinning joyfully.

"Put down the War and Peace," Teyla said sullenly. "Unless you want me to read that War and Peace on your neck."

John put down the War and Peace. He was jiggly. He had never seen Teyla so spicy before and it made him huge.

Teyla picked up the War and Peace, then withdrew a paper from her lip. "Don't be so jiggly," Teyla said with a spicy grimace. "A giraffe bit my torso this morning, and everything became bitter. Now with this War and Peace and this paper I can sullenly rule the world!"

John clutched his metaphoric torso mechanically. This was his lover, his heavy Teyla, now staring at him with a spicy lip.

"Fight it!" John shouted. "The giraffe just wants the War and Peace for his own heavy devices! He doesn't love you, not the fateful way I do!"

John could see Teyla trembling mechanically. John reached out his neck and touched Teyla's lip sullenly. He was heavy, so heavy, but he knew only his metaphoric love for Teyla would break the giraffe's spell.

Sure enough, Teyla dropped the War and Peace with a thunk. "Oh, John," she squealed. "I'm so fateful, can you ever forgive me?"

But John had already moved by a swing. Like a bone that's been broken in three places, he pressed his neck into Teyla's lip. And as they fell together in a bitter fit of love, the War and Peace lay on the floor, huge and forgotten.
                                OK, I can't shake the feeling of a disgustingly obese John and Teyla. Heavy Teyla? Jiggly John?!? Blech!
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X