Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    How are you WP?

Oh. I can't wait for your fics on Thursday!!!

Thanks for the description from TV guide.

LOL.Thanks Ruby.
    OT
    Spoiler:
    Peachy, thanks. I'm glad you want to read my fics. They're both episode tags, one's for Common Ground and one's for Phantoms. And you're welcome for the description.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Hey all of you fic writers, YOU!

I need 8 really good adjectives...Can ya help me?
    Depends. What do you want to describe?
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      OT
      Spoiler:
      Peachy, thanks. I'm glad you want to read my fics. They're both episode tags, one's for Common Ground and one's for Phantoms. And you're welcome for the description.

Depends. What do you want to describe?
      hmmm maybe Sheppard
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        hmmm maybe Sheppard
        Well, if that's the case, I can only help with verbs: Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk, whump, whump, whump, whump...LOL, I think Elf would agree
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Well, if that's the case, I can only help with verbs: Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk, whump, whump, whump, whump...LOL, I think Elf would agree
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I am doing this thing where you have to list like adjectives, nouns, verbs, prepositions, verbs, adverbs(Lolly, Lolly, get your adverbs here...). But, you do not know how they are going to be used the story. The adjectives are stumping me. I know you fic writers can help me! That is what you do.

Btw, Nina, you even get to name your male and female characters...Sheppard is already taken of course..
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I am doing this thing where you have to list like adjectives, nouns, verbs, prepositions, verbs, adverbs(Lolly, Lolly, get your adverbs here...). But, you do not know how they are going to be used the story. The adjectives are stumping me. I know you fic writers can help me! That is what you do.

Btw, Nina, you even get to name your male and female characters...Sheppard is already taken of course..
              Hm. icy, agonizing, inconsequential, antidisestablishmentarianistic . . .Are you sure you want more?
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hm. icy, agonizing, inconsequential, antidisestablishmentarianistic . . .Are you sure you want more?
                I am gonna use all of them just for that!...
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

I am gonna use all of them just for that!...
                  Glad I could help.
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    ROFLMBO!!!!

Are you doing a Madlib with your niece? LOL

Wonderful, grand, handsome, tall, wild, fierce. beautiful, black, grumpy, charming...
                    How many do you need?

Comment

ROFL!!! Smarty pants.

Comment

Alright! Here it is!
                        Can you believe it! My own little masterpiece. With the help of WP! Thank you!
                        I share the credit with ye....

Gooey Love

Spoiler:

John finished packing. Ever since Teyla, his own true love, had been lost at sea, John had been thunky.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing whumped him, all was antidisestablishmentarianistic. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going up the creek to become an agonizing arrows.

Just then, there was an icy knock at the door. John opened it and stood there skillfully for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his teh hair.

When John came to, Teyla was holding his eyes and looking effervesent. "My love," Teyla said heartily, "I'm sorry for the inconsequential shock. I've been shipwrecked on a slimy island for the last ten years, living It remains to see whether weed or flower will spring forth. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my leg in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

John could hardly believe his Teyla had returned. "I will always love you, leg or no leg. Besides, you can cover it up with a cheese."

They embraced lustily and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was whumpy.

Let me know what you think...

Here's the link if you want to do this too!!
                        http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

This is a riot! Thanks O1!!
                        Last edited by Elflinn; 29 October 2007, 02:02 PM.
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Alright! Here it is!

Spoiler:
                          Gooey Love

John finished packing. Ever since Teyla, his own true love, had been lost at sea, John had been thunky.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing whumped him, all was antidisestablishmentarianistic. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going up the creek to become an agonizing arrows.

Just then, there was an icy knock at the door. John opened it and stood there skillfully for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his teh hair.

When John came to, Teyla was holding his eyes and looking effervesent. "My love," Teyla said heartily, "I'm sorry for the inconsequential shock. I've been shipwrecked on a slimy island for the last ten years, living It remains to see whether weed or flower will spring forth. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my leg in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

John could hardly believe his Teyla had returned. "I will always love you, leg or no leg. Besides, you can cover it up with a cheese."

And all was whumpy.

LOL, my favorite line by far...

Spoiler:
                          And all was whumpy LOL

I've been to that site before...you can come up with some really funny stuff! Thanks for sharing!
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Alright! Here it is!

Spoiler:
                            Gooey Love

And all was whumpy.

Oh that's....uhm that's...sorry I'm lost for words
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Alright! Here it is!

Spoiler:
                              Gooey Love

And all was whumpy.

ROFLMBO!!!!!
                              It's like MADLIBS!!!!!!! I love it.

Comment

Alright! Here it is!

Spoiler:
                                Gooey Love

And all was whumpy.

Oh my goodness! That was so hilarious!! It's like those Madlibs my family used to play. LOL!
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X