Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    That is very, very cool!!
    It is, isn't it! My server shows downloads of my vids from other countries as well. Thailand is a big hit for some reason, LOL! But I've never gotten any emails from anyone from some of the countries that show downloads, so don't know if those would count or not.
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Oh, EXCELLENT ending, Mrs. B!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        Oh, EXCELLENT ending, Mrs. B!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
        Wait 'til Camy reads it! She will want more!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
          Hey Guys,
          I am kinda busy at the moment but I wanted to leave you all with a thought provoking question I saw raised on the scifi board based on the eppy Lifeline. Since the replicators have been turned on to go ahead and hunt down the wraiths, will they come after Teyla due to her wraith DNA?

What do you guys think?

I'll be back to discuss it also just gotta finish up some RL work here.
          Hmm, never thought about that one before!

Spoiler:
          Not sure if the writers would be that creative, but it would be a really cool storyline! If it were to ever happen, the mid-way season finale's 3 parter would be it as it's got Atlantis, The Travelers, and some Wraith teaming up against the Replicators.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Ok. New fic. No rushing on next part please.

Spoiler:
            Revelations

John got up as soon as the light came up over the horizon. It wasn’t like he was going to get any sleep anyway. He stayed up all night replaying in his head the conversation he and Teyla before they retired to their quarters.

Teyla catches up to John before he walks into his room, “John? Can I talk to you for a moment? I know you are upset with me for not listening to your orders, but…”
            “But nothing Teyla!” John shouts. “Rodney is in the infirmary right now because he got shot! You were supposed to stay with him!”
            Teyla’s eyes show her pain, “But Rodney is ok…”
            John continues his rant, “Yea! He got lucky! What were you thinking?”
            “You! I was thinking of you!” Teyla blurts out. “I saw a gunman aiming at you and I was to far to get him from where I was. I was afraid that he would have killed you. I… I can’t lose you. ”
            Teyla hangs her head down and turns towards her quarters. John stands there in silence, not knowing what to say.
            Teyla stops and turns around, “I am leaving to be with my people.”
            John doesn’t answer her. He is still lost for words that she expressed such strong feelings for him. It took a little while before he heard her say she was going to be with her people.
            “I think that would be a good idea. You should do that.” John replies.
            Teyla’s eyes begin to tear up and she quickly leaves without saying another word. John saw the hurt in her eyes, but he didn’t understand why she was upset with what he said.

John chimes the door to Teyla’s quarters, but there is no answer. He decides to go to the workout room, but finds Ronon there instead. Ronon gives John a grimace look and is about to walk out. John stops him. He looks around and notices that the bantos rods are missing.
            “Ronon. Where are the rods and why are you mad at me?” John said with confusion.
            Ronon stares John down, “I can’t believe you let her leave.”
            “What are you talking about? Let who leave?” John answered, now even more puzzled.
            “Teyla. She left late last night. I tried to stop you, but she said that you thought it was a good idea for her to leave,” Ronon says with bitter tone.
            “What! I didn’t…” John pauses. “Dammit! I thought she meant she was going to visit her people. I didn’t mean that she should leave,” whines John.
            Ronon looks at John less harshly, “Well, she did and you need to do something about it.”
            John stands there numb and Ronon leaves. The door closes to the gym and John is left standing there wondering what to do next.

Oh great start, Sci!! He better go after her! LOL!

Comment

Hey Guys,
              I am kinda busy at the moment but I wanted to leave you all with a thought provoking question I saw raised on the scifi board based on the eppy Lifeline. Since the replicators have been turned on to go ahead and hunt down the wraiths, will they come after Teyla due to her wraith DNA?

What do you guys think?

I'll be back to discuss it also just gotta finish up some RL work here.
              They might go after her but she's more of a threat to the Wraith then the Replicators.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                I've got it!!!

Spoiler:
                Zelenka and her...while they were waiting on Atlantis for John to come back. She thinks he's dead and turns to the sexy Czech in her hour of need!!! ROFL

...Ah only and what drugs are you taking?
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Ok. New fic. No rushing on next part please.

Spoiler:
                  Revelations

John got up as soon as the light came up over the horizon. It wasn’t like he was going to get any sleep anyway. He stayed up all night replaying in his head the conversation he and Teyla before they retired to their quarters.

Teyla catches up to John before he walks into his room, “John? Can I talk to you for a moment? I know you are upset with me for not listening to your orders, but…”
                  “But nothing Teyla!” John shouts. “Rodney is in the infirmary right now because he got shot! You were supposed to stay with him!”
                  Teyla’s eyes show her pain, “But Rodney is ok…”
                  John continues his rant, “Yea! He got lucky! What were you thinking?”
                  “You! I was thinking of you!” Teyla blurts out. “I saw a gunman aiming at you and I was to far to get him from where I was. I was afraid that he would have killed you. I… I can’t lose you. ”
                  Teyla hangs her head down and turns towards her quarters. John stands there in silence, not knowing what to say.
                  Teyla stops and turns around, “I am leaving to be with my people.”
                  John doesn’t answer her. He is still lost for words that she expressed such strong feelings for him. It took a little while before he heard her say she was going to be with her people.
                  “I think that would be a good idea. You should do that.” John replies.
                  Teyla’s eyes begin to tear up and she quickly leaves without saying another word. John saw the hurt in her eyes, but he didn’t understand why she was upset with what he said.

John chimes the door to Teyla’s quarters, but there is no answer. He decides to go to the workout room, but finds Ronon there instead. Ronon gives John a grimace look and is about to walk out. John stops him. He looks around and notices that the bantos rods are missing.
                  “Ronon. Where are the rods and why are you mad at me?” John said with confusion.
                  Ronon stares John down, “I can’t believe you let her leave.”
                  “What are you talking about? Let who leave?” John answered, now even more puzzled.
                  “Teyla. She left late last night. I tried to stop you, but she said that you thought it was a good idea for her to leave,” Ronon says with bitter tone.
                  “What! I didn’t…” John pauses. “Dammit! I thought she meant she was going to visit her people. I didn’t mean that she should leave,” whines John.
                  Ronon looks at John less harshly, “Well, she did and you need to do something about it.”
                  John stands there numb and Ronon leaves. The door closes to the gym and John is left standing there wondering what to do next.
                  WOW A great fic in the making. No rushing take your time............................................ how's that long enough.

Spoiler:
                  AHHHHH Sheppard you fool!!!!!

I'm still thinking...

Spoiler:
                  That the Wraith Queen is going to be huge...especially at the end of the season. JM already said there will be clues about Carson's return in the last two episodes of Seaosn three.... The fact that Teyla is not in the finale and the episode before is the two-parter with Carson (or at least RL didn't film the finale with the rest of the crew)...I think ties into the Wraith Queen.

I still think there is a connection between the Wraith Queen doing something ot Teyla while "under her influence" and Michael...I don't think it was an accident that those two episodes aired one right after another.

Will Teyla turn Wraith and Carson's return has to do with the Retrovirus? Will she be more like Michael than the Athosians? I don't know...But the fact that Carson is involved makes me think that the Retrovirus will be brought up.

Another thing about the whole baby thing...

We already know that Wraith's can control your actions. I'm thinking that maybe the Wriath baby (if there is one) grows in Teyla....It knows that if Teyla stays action-free the pregnancy would be caught. So, it "convinces" Teyla to do something out of character (hook up with someone new...or old) to explain the pregnancy.

Wow! Am I full of conspiracies or what? Methinks I've watched too many X-Files....either that or I'm trying to figure out all these clues and maybe I shouldn't watch so much CSI
                  Please I hope this doesn't happen. Althought it has some possibilities.
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Theicero View Post
                    Thanks Linda06!

I was browsing for images to make a sig, because I really want to try and make one, and I came across this French John/Teyla fansite.

http://johnteyla.free.fr/couple/otheritv.php

The ship of John/Teyla has fans around the world.

France
                    US
                    Britain
                    Canada
                    Australia

...any more countries we can add?
                    Cool
                    Spoiler:
                    and don't forget the Caribbean

Well
                    Spoiler:
                    if you thought I would feel sorry for Kane think again. Darling has redeemed himself.

Interesting idea...
                    Spoiler:
                    I think depending on who the daddy is (Read my earlier post), they may go after the baby...

Spoiler:
                    I was kind of hoping for a Weir/Ford showdown. They meet up on a planet...she destroying the people that he needs. Both of them as strong as tanks. Would either of them remember Atlantis or each other for that matter after all they have been through? But, alas, that will be for fic.
                    So true
                    Spoiler:
                    Her child will def be in danger

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                    Hmm, never thought about that one before!

Spoiler:
                    Not sure if the writers would be that creative, but it would be a really cool storyline! If it were to ever happen, the mid-way season finale's 3 parter would be it as it's got Atlantis, The Travelers, and some Wraith teaming up against the Replicators.
                    That would explain the Team up won't it.
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                      They might go after her but she's more of a threat to the Wraith then the Replicators.
                      I don't think the Wraith consider Teyla of any real threat (being their arrogant selves) and the Replicators are much more dangerous and have the kill all wraith program order. SO Teyla and even her child will be on the replicator radar to eradicate without thought.
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

I don't think the Wraith consider Teyla of any real threat (being their arrogant selves) and the Replicators are much more dangerous and have the kill all wraith program order. SO Teyla and even her child will be on the replicator radar to eradicate without thought.
                        I always thought she was a threat to them because she can get in their heads. Its a danger to her as well but I think she just needs time to practice and become stronger. She can also use their technology.
                        The Replicators are out to kill everyone but I do agree that Teyla's Wraith gene makes her a target.
                        Spoiler:
                        OH! Maybe the Replicators take her people! There are a few of them with the Wraith gene as well. And Teyla was also pro nanite Weir and remember Teyla telling Weir that "I think its well worth the risk". Worth her people? It's gonna bite Teyla in the a**.

my ships

Comment

Hi to everyone.

Mrs. B., left you a review. Wow! Do I smell a sequel?

Spoiler:
                          Maybe I will work on mine.

Comment

Hey guys! Thanks so much for all your compliments on my ficlet! Now back to the Scooby one lol

Hope - Yes more fic from you please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                              I always thought she was a threat to them because she can get in their heads. Its a danger to her as well but I think she just needs time to practice and become stronger. She can also use their technology.
                              The Replicators are out to kill everyone but I do agree that Teyla's Wraith gene makes her a target.
                              Spoiler:
                              OH! Maybe the Replicators take her people! There are a few of them with the Wraith gene as well. And Teyla was also pro nanite Weir and remember Teyla telling Weir that "I think its well worth the risk". Worth her people? It's gonna bite Teyla in the a**.
                              Ouch indeed!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              I agree that when Teyla learns to use her ability perfectly, those wraith are gonna run to their mommies. Until then I think they only care about conquering worlds and trying to get to earth. However, those replicators are a tricky bunch, so who knows your theory might be right. They might even want to incorporate the wraiths physiology into their programming for their own dastardly needs.
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

hey guys heres something funny my sister sent me and i showed it to my boyfriend and he got sort of mad but who cares
                                Spoiler:

Summer CLASSES FOR MEN
                                REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY
                                Monday, June 18, 2007
                                NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL
                                OF THE CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.
                                Classes begin Monday, June 25, 2007

Class 1
                                How To Fill Up The Ice Cube Trays --- Step by Step with Slide Presentation
                                Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM

Class 2
                                The Toilet Paper Roll --- Does It Change Itself? Round Table Discussion
                                Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.
                                Class 3
                                Is It Possible To Urinate Using The Technique Of Lifting The Seat and
                                Avoiding The Floor, Walls and Nearby Bathtub? --- Group Practice.
                                Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 4
                                Fundamental Differences Between The Laundry Hamper and The Floor ---
                                Pictures and Explanator & Graphics.
                                Meets Saturday at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5
                                After Dinner Dishes --- Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Kitchen Sink?
                                Examples on Video.
                                Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 6
                                Loss Of Identity --- Losing The Remote To Your Significant Other.
                                Help Line Support and Support Groups.
                                Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM.

Class 7
                                Learning How To Find Things --- Starting With Looking In The Right Places
                                And Not Turning The House Upside Down While Screaming.
                                Open Forum .
                                Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class 8
                                Health Watch --- Bringing Her Flowers Is Not Harmful To Your Health.
                                Graphics and Audio Tapes.
                                Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 9
                                Real Men Ask For Directions When Lost --- Real Life Testimonials.
                                Tuesday at 6:00 PM Location to be determined.

Class 10
                                Is It Genetically Impossible To Sit Quietly While She Parallel Parks?
                                Driving Simulations.
                                4 weeks, Saturday noon, 2 hours.

Class 11
                                Learning to Live --- Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
                                Online Classes and role-playing .
                                Tuesday at 7:00 PM, location to be determined.

Class 12
                                How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion
                                Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.
                                Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours ! Beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13
                                How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy --- Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going To Be Late. Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered. Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours

Class 14
                                The Stove/Oven --- What It Is and How It Is Used.
                                Live Demonstration.
                                Tuesday at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

i have other ones but ill put them later

Comment

Working...
                                X