No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla looks no different, other then a more lacy top but then she DOES like lace like all women do

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Hey maff - I was supposed to be getting my hair done but it doesnt look like thats happening, which is a shame to cuz someone at work asked me if I was letting my hair grow out haha Guess that means its time to get my damn roots done huh?

So tell me maff, whatddya think about Outcast?

Well since your not running off, here's my thoughts on Outcast

Spoiler:
      First of all, I def want to see this eppy! I know some say that they might be disappointed with shep for not seemly showing any care for his family but I see it a bit differently. I think his family abandoned or really hurt him. I think it was LFP when everyone was eager to send messages home but shep shut away his feelings like and basically acted like he didn't really care. I think this led to him being snippy with Teyla also. For this Eppy, I think they will flesh out what caused his split from the family and I'm putting my money on it having to do with his Dad.
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

As for the ex

Spoiler:
        Well, obviously shep didn't think she was so perfect or right for him. I think he might of married her for his father's love or approval. Who knows? I don't think shep will get all goggly eyed because of her. He better not!!!!
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Hey guys, I wanted to let everyone know that I started up a JT place, come on by it is called the John and Teyla Arena, i'm still working somethings out, like the colors and such...... anyhow the link is here and it is for anything and everything JT!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Maff dude you make excellent points and I am also eager to see this ep.
            Spoiler:
            I'm sure the reason he keeps his feelings in and bottles things up is due to his upbringing and circumstances. Was the father a jerk, was he never there for Shep, did he favor the other son, or did he truly do his best? Lots of questions...I feel another ficlet coming on heh heh

Your spot on with everything you said. The ex notably was the great one in the "fathers" eyes but obviously not his.

Blue made some excellent points as well though saying the conversation in Sateda about them being family and his willingness to die for them when he so easily left his blood kin behind, so the reasoning better be damn good is right blue.

Comment

I LOVE the new promo images for season 4!!!

my ships

Comment

That's they same way I see it MrsB:

Spoiler:
                I'm guessing Shep was not the prodigal son or felt that his other brother was somehow the perfect one hence why he takes so much risk and feels that his friends in PG is the closest to family that he ever got. I'm hoping that outcast gives shep some closure on this and I would love to finally find out about his past.
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Teyla looks as if she went throu a wind tunnel

Comment

lol In which one?

my ships

Comment

Me too Maff.
                      Spoiler:
                      They could take his backstory any which way. Im writing one now They could have made him the rebel, the victim, the martyr, I can picture it all because John is so multi faceted sometimes. I just hope they did his character justice.

What do you think about the whole replicator on earth thing?

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                        lol In which one?
                        Both her pics actually

also nothing in JM's Blog for us to like other then a beat up Carter question

Comment

OMG Tey hehehe You just put that image in my mind.

Ronon looks hot though
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Ronon looks good in that Adrift still! Hot!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                              OMG Tey hehehe You just put that image in my mind.

Ronon looks hot though
                              your welcome Maff for the mental thought of a very Whumped Carter.... if only i could do something like that in a story...... better yet here is a challenge since i just passed 2K posts, Anyone here can take this up, BUT it must have Both Teyla Whump and Carter whump to MAXI meaning you guys have to pull out all the stops and really beat the pair up.

anyone wanna do it? lets see how beat up we can get Carter and Teyla! BUT donnot pair them together just beat them up together

Comment

what adrift still?

Comment

Working...
                                X