Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    I am sooooo upset about my damn PC this sucksssss

NINA save your link for when i get to work Monday cuz I wanna see your vid!! Im sure its awesome after all the time you put into it!! Cant wait!!

Ruby - Nice sig!! You got a new story I hear?? YAY

LINDA -
    Spoiler:
    test /
    / LOL

GNB - Just apply every vocab word to J/T and it will be easier to remember them LOL!!

MrsB - Ok the first one's right,the second one is like this [/spoilers]....and no problem!

Night Ruby and i'm not far behind......00:50 here!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      LOL. Ok. just wondering. It's lovely anyway.

I don't think the music belongs to BSG anyway...all I know atleast is that it's done by Steve Jablonsky... and was in the soundtrack to the movie The Island...

NINA save your link for when i get to work Monday cuz I wanna see your vid!! Im sure its awesome after all the time you put into it!! Cant wait!!
      Don't worry... I'll have the link saved... and have also sent it to Suz...so she will put it up on Convergeance site...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        There's me.
        I can come up with 7.

Sheppynette,Sariana, WM,WP, EG,Crescere,Spectrum...I think...Not sure though.
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Oh Nina! I love your vid and the clips you used! The music goes perfectly..
          Thank you so much...I'm so glad that you like it...
          I was having a hard time with it...and thought this was the first video of John I was gonna hate...but I have to say seeing the finished product...I'm proud of it like the rest of my John and J/T videos...

I tried to set the mood of the clips to the different kind of sound in the music...so I hope that worked
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            MrsB - Ok the first one's right,the second one is like this [/spoilers]....and no problem!

Night Ruby and i'm not far behind......00:50 here!
            no sleepy yet!!!!! *tackle hug Linda so self wont lose the comfy lap*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              no sleepy yet!!!!! *tackle hug Linda so self wont lose the comfy lap*

You can lie at bottom of bed with laptop!!!
              sigpic

Comment

You can lie at bottom of bed with laptop!!!
                That'll work good!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  That'll work good!
                  Ok then.....nighty night!
                  sigpic

Comment

GNB - Just apply every vocab word to J/T and it will be easier to remember them LOL!!
                    I don't know how inferential statistics or standard deviations apply to J/T. LOL

my ships

Comment

Oh GNB,i just read your little quote thingy at the bottom of your sig....HILARIOUS!!!
                      They're talking to a journalist. It's one of my favorite moments!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                        I'm sure there's an easier way of doing it but I trawled... not for the faint hearted, believe me!

Thanks Linda!

Thanks Elf!

I'm off to bed now - have a nice evening/night guys! Sweet Sheyla dreams!
                        Goodnight Ruby.

Comment

Gawd dang GNB is that what theyre teaching nowadays??? LOL Ok maybe not J/T then! Just thought it would help!!LOL

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                            They're talking to a journalist. It's one of my favorite moments!
                            Oh yeah,i'll have to watch B5 again,it's been too long i can't remember alot of the great lines on the show.........Ok,this place is just too addictive,i'm really going to bed..................NOW!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Night Linda!

my ships

Comment

Ruby - Nice sig!! You got a new story I hear?? YAY

LINDA -
                                Spoiler:
                                test /
                                / LOL THANKS!!! i finally got it after placing "/" everywhere possible! You da bomb dude

MrsB. I'm sooo sorry about your computer. I know how you feel. I hated to be without my laptop.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                                There's me.
                                EG. Hey. Long time no hear. LOL

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                I can't even begin to even think about how many pages we have gone through since my first post I think was May. OMG!...Kind of scary..
                                How do you get to view your first post?

Comment

Working...
                                X