John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    I am trying to upload an avatar and keeps saying it too large! Can someone in here please help before I start ripping out my hair please?

Spoiler:

Elf. I'll be right back.
    If you got these from Camy's group of icons, can you tell me what page they are on. I forgot to look for MrsB. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
      No mailbag at JM's blog, but I love the video!
      I feel sorry for JM, this is what I mean by "Rushed Filming" poor guy was busy today!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Sorry I missed you WP.

Just popping in for a little while.

Elf, what up with your sig? I can't tell what it is.
        Oh, I'm still here. I thought you were leaving!
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Sorry I missed you WP.

Just popping in for a little while.

Elf, what up with your sig? I can't tell what it is.
          I was trying to put a different avatar and this stupid system keeps telling me they are to big. I do not know how big they are because it does not let you preview it before you upload image. These are three icons that I picked from Camy's 1000 icon challenge. The one from TLG is on my LJ it is by harmonie. It loaded just fine. But, I did not upload it to my PB acct. I just used the url from camy or harmonie to upload to Lj. I just need them resized or whatever. I do not know how to do any of the craziness...I do not have the patience for that..it is not my thing..
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Elf. I'll be right back.
            If you got these from Camy's group of icons, can you tell me what page they are on. I forgot to look for MrsB. Thanks
            I actually had to look in her PB acct. But they were ones I originally picked out. I went into subalbums JTicons.

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...yla%20Archive/
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Oh, I'm still here. I thought you were leaving!
              I was planning on it, but I decided to pop up for a little while. How are you?

I was trying to put a different avatar and this stupid system keeps telling me they are to big. I do not know how big they are because it does not let you preview it before you upload image. These are three icons that I picked from Camy's 1000 icon challenge. The one from TLG is on my LJ it is by harmonie. It loaded just fine. But, I did not upload it to my PB acct. I just used the url from camy or harmonie to upload to Lj. I just need them resized or whatever. I do not know how to do any of the craziness...I do not have the patience for that..it is not my thing..

Here you go. I don't know why it rejected it. I shrunk them very little and Harmonie was a png file. I don't know if that makes a difference. I hope it works now.

Comment

Do they work now Elf?? How small do they have to be?

my ships

Comment

Here you go. I don't know why it rejected it. I shrunk them very little and Harmonie was a png file. I don't know if that makes a difference. I hope it works now.

It is still saying Remote file is too large! Do you remember how to upload a new avatar by chance? Maybe I am doing something wrong. I do not know.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Do these work Elf? I resized them.

Spoiler:

my ships

Comment

It is still saying Remote file is too large! Do you remember how to upload a new avatar by chance? Maybe I am doing something wrong. I do not know.
                      Elf. Go back to the post I did with the icon. I had to move them in my PB account. You need new link.

Try something simpler. browse from your PC and upload it from there. Let me know what happens.

Comment

Elf: remove the current Icon, then save... THEN upload the new icon

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Just peachy. Thinking about that photobucket thing, actually. Once I get the account, do I just post a link to a pic I've uploaded to photobucket and it shows up? Oh, and my brother thought that the account expired after a month or so. Is that right?
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                            Just peachy. Thinking about that photobucket thing, actually. Once I get the account, do I just post a link to a pic I've uploaded to photobucket and it shows up? Oh, and my brother thought that the account expired after a month or so. Is that right?
                            he is most likely misinformed if the account lasts only 30 days, ff.net is forever I know that....

oh and here is the first three paragraphs of chapter three of Lost and Wounded....
                            Spoiler:
                            Finally getting high enough in the tree Teyla passed the broken branch, what was left of it that she saw, looking up as she heard a clink of metal against wood she smiled, her gun, straining she reached upwards to grab it, and all but lost her grip on the tree, the branch under her grave a very unnerving creak as she tried to get her weapon to reach the light.

Then....

CRACK, "Whoah!" The branch Teyla was standing on fell from underher and she fell fast once more into the swampy water, her P90 light though had turned on and was swaying in the tree as Teyla hit the water with a splash, once more in a deep area,looking up she saw the branch with her P90 snap and fall towards her. "oh no." she muttered to herself as she tried to get out of the way, only to get snagged by the leg as the branch hit the water and started to sink....

FAST.

She struggled with the branch that was pining her down, sinking ever deeper into the mirky water as Halling and the man with him arrived just intime to see a branch hit the water and a light go out, "Teyla!" Halling called making his way to the tree where Teyla had been leaning against but by way of a path throu the mirky swampland.

Comment

Elf. Go back to the post I did with the icon. I had to move them in my PB account. You need new link.

Try something simpler. browse from your PC and upload it from there. Let me know what happens.
                              That worked on all three. I don't know why it wouldn't take the other.
                              Thank you guys for all the help! ((((HUGS)))))
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

So, what do y'all think? Should I use the avatar I have right now posted or the other kiss one or the one from TLG? Which one fits the Elf more?
                                I want some input...
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X