John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oh. That will be great to have an epi for Misappropriations. Thanks.
    Did he laugh or was he sweet to you. My hubby would be laughing. *Big grin*

Congrats on 1800 posts!!!!

Here's some dancing Elevators.... I mean Dancing Sheps!!! *wink* (I know you can see link)]
    LOL Dancing Shep it says...good job lol

Thanks Sci! Almost at 2000! Now what I am allowed to do once I reach that? Customize stuff right?

I just stuck my head in his office and said "Thanks!" and he was like "Oh that was you in there?" He's always sweet to me

Hey you know I think I'm gonna need chiropractic help after joining GW cuz my freakin back hurts from sitting at the computer 24/7 lol

I'm gonna try to write the epilogue for Dplgnr right now. Wish me luck

Hope - Sounds good, we can't wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

What makes it funny is that MrsB can't see it...
      Ruby, that really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        You know, I say the same thing all the time about give them back. If your youngest is anything like my 3 years old niece, god help you.
        LOL. Most of the time he's great. They both are. It's the arguing that fustrates me. I really have to apologize to my brother. I see how much my oldest bosses my youngest around. I can only imagine how I was when we were growing up. LOL
        My youngest tries to play the cute card when he wants something. For example if he wants to eat and not wait for the meal, he'll rub his tummy, push out his bottom lip and give the puppy dog, blue eyes and say in his cute little voice,"But I'm hungry." And continues to look back and forth at me and his tummy. See what I mean about ham. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          LOL Dancing Shep it says...good job lol

Thanks Sci! Almost at 2000! Now what I am allowed to do once I reach that? Customize stuff right?

I just stuck my head in his office and said "Thanks!" and he was like "Oh that was you in there?" He's always sweet to me

Hey you know I think I'm gonna need chiropractic help after joining GW cuz my freakin back hurts from sitting at the computer 24/7 lol

I'm gonna try to write the epilogue for Dplgnr right now. Wish me luck

Hope - Sounds good, we can't wait!!!
          I know at least you get to customize your Icon. And I'm not sure what else.

Comment

Aw, that is TOO cute!
            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Congrats MrsB to 1800 posts!!!

And congrats to all the milestoners I might have missed
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

LOL. Most of the time he's great. They both are. It's the arguing that fustrates me. I really have to apologize to my brother. I see how much my oldest bosses my youngest around. I can only imagine how I was when we were growing up. LOL
                My youngest tries to play the cute card when he wants something. For example if he wants to eat and not wait for the meal, he'll rub his tummy, push out his bottom lip and give the puppy dog, blue eyes and say in his cute little voice,"But I'm hungry." And continues to look back and forth at me and his tummy. See what I mean about ham. LOL
                How cute............

Comment

Misappropriations Part 22 Ok I think one more chapter ought to do it....
                  Spoiler:

Still, Teyla said nothing.

“It matters not, but the consequences of mixing the bloodlines of the Wraith and the Lantean gene could prove quite interesting. You needn’t fear death Teyla; your body will be as a holy vessel until the child is delivered unto me. A new breed of species to raise as my own, as part of myself, to appease the desperate hunger I suffer for a loyal kinship. Do not fear death dear Teyla……at least, not until the birth.”

John’s hands were shaking as his fingertips slowly pulled back the rig on his weapon to prepare to open fire on the maniacal Wraith he should have killed many, many times before. Closing his eyes in anxiety as the setting made a small click sound when he pulled it back, he took a deep breath and kicked the door open the rest of the way and stepped in, aiming directly at Michael’s ghoulishly white forehead.

Michael was standing tall over Teyla with a large syringe in his clawed hand. Teyla was strapped down to a filthy looking bed, bound by her arms and legs to the four corner posts while her tanned, slightly bulging belly was completely exposed as her shirt was pulled up halfway.

While Teyla’s face showed a deep mixture of surprise and elation when John burst into the room, Michael’s was the opposite. He looked as if he had been expecting him and was annoyed at the mere disturbance.

John squinted one eye and was about to fire a clean shot directly through Michael’s snarling face when he was grabbed hard from behind and his gun fell away awkwardly from the unexpected blow. John reached quickly for the falling gun, but two slimy dark hands grabbed him by both arms and held him steady as the gun loudly clattered to the floor.

“Colonel Sheppard. How nice of you to join us. I must say, your plan of attack was less than I had hoped for, especially coming from such a resourceful person such as yourself. I’m afraid Ronon also tried to stop my progression, causing three of my soldier’s deaths before we beat him down like the wild animal he is. A valiant effort of course, but a futile one.”

John heard the snarling of the creature behind him and heaved against his grip as he cursed at himself for not seeing the hidden assailant when he entered the room.

“Michael, release her now and I’ll let you walk outta here, I promise. Please, just let her go….” John’s voice tried to sound with a hard confidence both he and Michael knew was not there. His eyes flicked to Teyla’s struggling face as she watched him restrained and tears spilled down slowly from the corners of her eyes.

“I do not think you are in any position to be negotiating, Colonel.” He made a disgusted face and squirted a strange clear substance from the end of the large syringe and held it high watching its stream fall to the floor.

“All you can do now, Colonel Sheppard…….is watch.”

And he plunged the needle down, deep into Teyla’s exposed belly.

OMG! OMG! OMG! The suspense is killing me!
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 1800 MrsB!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nina & Ruby!!!

Hey just a reminder its September~ which means SGA starts THIS month whoo hoo!!

Comment

How adorable! My oldest plays with my hubby when she wants something. "But, Daddy, it would make me so happy," she says with her bottom lip out.
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Congrats, MrsB! You think you'll be at 2,000 posts before the end of the week? It will take me untill next year to break 1,000.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Happy Early Birthday Jess!!!!

Have Safe and Fun Vacation!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              How adorable! My oldest plays with my hubby when she wants something. "But, Daddy, it would make me so happy," she says with her bottom lip out.
                              LOL. Does it work? My husband usually caves in before me, but it depends on what it is.

Comment

Thanks Nina & Ruby!!!

Hey just a reminder its September~ which means SGA starts THIS month whoo hoo!!
                                24 DAYS TO GO!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X