• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    I have to say.... Sariana & Sheppynette I love both of your sigs
    And I love Sariana's sig ^^

Comment

Sheppynette~

Here are some things to get ya set up with JT! Unless you already have them...

Scifan usually does this...so forgive me if I do not get the order right...

Spoiler:
      Rising

Hide and Seek

38 Minutes (One of my faves..)

Home

1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hey ELF - HAPPY 3300 DUDE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppynette View Post
          Hello,

Here is a new Sheyla faaan ^^. As Sariana's resqueted me, I post some icons with John & Teyla I did yesterday.

Spoiler:

Welcome Sheppynette..

Thanks for the icons... Always great to see a new John/Teyla fan and looking forward to hearing what drew you to John and Teyla...

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          All right, I managed (somehow) to crank out another part of this fic. I think I'm going with the title "Imperfect World" for now...

Spoiler:

Twenty years later:

John, Rodney, Ronon and Jason sat in the puddle jumper, looking for an area to land. The suns were shining brightly; the vegetation was green and plentiful. So far, the Replicators had left this planet alone since there were no humans on it. Food was still in short supply, so any new planet that could potentially yield crops was thoroughly investigated.

“So, I hear from Colonel Lorne that a certain Lieutenant may have a crush on a certain red-headed scientist down in the astronomy lab,” John said teasingly at his son.

Jason blushed as Ronon grinned; unlike his dad, he was much more reserved. “Father!” he said.

John smiled. “Hey, don’t worry; Lorne didn’t betray your confidence. I just happened to overhear him talking about it.” He lowered his voice. “You should know by now that the Colonel has one of the biggest mouths on Atlantis. So, tell me about her.”

Shaking his head, Jason answered, “There is nothing going on between Marie and me.”

This perked up Rodney’s ears. “Dr. Rodriguez?” He nodded with a smile. “You do have good taste.”

John made a face at his long-time friend. “Rodney, that’s just gross. You could be her dad.”

He huffed. “Just because I’m getting older doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate the opposite sex.”

“But, McKay, she’s in her twenties…”

Ronon leaned to Jason’s ear. “You know this will go on for hours.”

Jason nodded as he kept an eye open for some place to land. This was the liveliest planet they had come across in months. He managed to ignore the bickering, glad that the spotlight had been taken off him.

True, he did enjoy spending time with Marie, but he knew that in this time, a relationship would be impossible. Living was a luxury no one could afford any longer. Survival was all that mattered.

Finally, he spotted a clearing. That was odd, he thought. If he didn’t know any better, he would have thought it was man made. “Dr. McKay, you said no one has lived on this planet for many years, correct?”

Sheppard and McKay looked at each other before Rodney spoke. “Yes, I did. Why?”

Jason pointed to the screen. “Does it not appear that this clearing was made but something other than nature?”

Rodney frowned. “Is the life-signs detector picking up anything?“ Jason shook his head. “Maybe we should go back. You know, get some more guys and check it out,” Rodney suggested.

“McKay, you know military personal is stretched too thin as it is,” Sheppard reminded him. “Go ahead and land, we’ll see what’s going on.”

Jason did as his father instructed. When the puddle jumper landed, he went in the back and got his gear.

“Hey, Jason. You know you can always stay here and keep an eye out from the puddle jumper, right?” Sheppard said as he loaded a magazine into his gun.

This was a long-standing tradition. Ever since his first off-world mission, Sheppard would always give Jason to option to stay in the jumper. And each time Jason would respond the same way. “Father, my place is besides you.”

Sheppard nodded and the four of them exited the jumper. There was a break in the brush; obviously, someone or something had been here recently. John looked at his team as the jumper cloaked.

Sheppard went first, followed by Ronon and McKay. Jason took the rear. He looked around carefully, listening for anything that could have been out of the ordinary. At first, everyone was tense, but after two hours of walking, their focus wasn’t as sharp.

“Maybe it was some freak of nature,” John suggested half-heartedly.

“Oh yes, that seems likely. A large area of trees just magically disappeared off the surface of the planet. Perhaps this is where all the aliens that make crop-circles go in their spare time,” Rodney responded sarcastically.

Jason looked ahead. There was a flash of movement about 100 yards ahead of them. Ronon saw it too. “Shut up, McKay,” he rumbled.

Long ago, McKay would be offended by his demand, but over the years, him “shutting up” had saved their lives.

Sheppard looked at his friend. “What did you see?”

“Something moved up there, behind that large tree. Jason saw it too,” Ronon said.

One thing that always impressed Jason was how Ronon noticed things that no one could. Perhaps it was his years spent as a runner, but Ronon always seemed to know everything that was going on around him.

Sheppard nodded. “All right, let’s go.”

Carefully, they approached the tree where the movement had come from. Ronon turned the corner first and froze. “Sheppard, McKay, get over here.”

Jason was intrigued. He didn’t think he had ever heard Ronon sound like that before. It was almost as if he was shocked. He followed closely behind Rodney.

“Oh my…” John said.

Rodney swallowed hard. “Elizabeth.”
          Yikes .. that was some twist.. Excellent.. can't wait for more.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Misappropriation Part 16 (gawd dang this story is getting long)

Spoiler:
          Rodney stood open mouthed while John’s eyes lit like a fire, burning right through Teyla as she and Ronon stood there, obviously unhappy by the news they had brought with them. After a few moments, Rodney finally spoke one word that resounded loudly in John’s head.

“WHY?”

John needn’t hear the answer. Either way, he knew it would not be a truthful one and he didn’t want to hear some made up excuse when his heart was shattering into a million pieces yet again. She was going to leave Atlantis, she was going to leave him, and he would never see her again. That was the truth that was clogging his throat.

Ronon looked at Teyla, unsure of what to say next when John cut him off. “It doesn’t matter why Rodney. They wanna leave, they can leave. It’s fine,” he lied, walking over to them as Teyla looked at him with tears brimming uncontrollably in her eyes.

John placed a strong hand on Ronon’s shoulder as Ronon looked at him apologetically. “Sheppard, I-“ he started.

“No need buddy, I totally understand,” John interrupted softly. “It won’t be the same without you.” He forced his head to turn and look at Teyla, who had allowed a single tear to slip past her lid and down her cheek. “Either of you,” he said choking on his words as the clogging in his throat grew.

“John….,” she said pleadingly.

“Don’t….,” he begged staring at her contorted face.

His chin trembled and he retracted his hand from Ronon and turned away walking past them towards the still open door. Turning back once, he looked at them hard before saying, “Take care of each other…..,” before walking out.

Teyla started sobbing and turned to Ronon who held her to him, looking towards the now closed door.

“Would somebody please tell me what the HELL is going on?” Rodney said, an annoyed and confused look on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ronon and Teyla stood by the gate side by side. Their bags were packed and their rooms were empty. Colonel Carter was back on Earth and had been apprised of the situation via video feed. Although she was not happy with their decision, she insisted if they must go the least they could do was allow Atlantis to find them a suitable home planet to settle on and they had. Planet M99-442 was a lush, green, populated planet with villages full of traders, farmers, and families.

Now the time had come to leave. They stood alone before the great gate as it activated, both dressed in their traveling clothes, a dark hood pulled over Teyla’s head and Ronon in his long coat. Both of their faces were sunken and sallow and neither of them looked back as they began their journey into what they thought would be the next chapter of their lives.

Jennifer stood atop the stairs silent, watching, a shriveled tissue clasped in her shaking hand as John stood watching from the control room, a hardened face masking his pain as he watched the two people he had come to call family, walk out of his life forever.
          Oh noooo....

Spoiler:
          I'm crying as I type..

Poor John, poor Teyla, poor Ronan. I hope you are going to make everything better.. sniff... and you find a fitting end to that stupid rule book.

Originally posted by Sariana View Post
          Hi !

Like Sheppynette I am a Sheyla fan since the beginning of Stargate Atlantis ! I think that John and Teyla are a wonderful couple !! I am very happy to see as much of J/T shippers ! ^^

I am sorry if I don't speak english very well because I'm french so this is difficult for me !^^

Welcome Sariana.

Another JT fan. Welcome to the JT family and hope you have many happy discussions here with us..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sariana View Post
            Hi !

Like Sheppynette I am a Sheyla fan since the beginning of Stargate Atlantis ! I think that John and Teyla are a wonderful couple !! I am very happy to see as much of J/T shippers ! ^^

I am sorry if I don't speak english very well because I'm french so this is difficult for me !^^
            WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF JT SARIANA!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Wow ! Thank you ! I love your sig' too ! Wonderful ! J'adooooore ta signature aussi Sheppynette ^^
              art by Pentapus

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Sheppynette~

Here are some things to get ya set up with JT! Unless you already have them...

Spoiler:
                Rising

Hide and Seek

Home

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !! Sheyla powaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! They are Wonderful !! I adore them !!
                38 Minutes is also one of my faves

Comment

Hey Sariana! Here are somethings to help you get started with your collection
                  of the Love of JT....Enjoy!

Spoiler:
                  Rising

Hide and Seek

Home

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks Blue! I'll try to have an awesome ending that you'll really like!

Comment

DITTO!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Ok leaving work in a minute. Now don't go talking twenty pages or anything by the time I get home.

voyez-vous plus tard dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Hey Sariana! Here are somethings to help you get started with your collection
                          of the Love of JT....Enjoy!

Spoiler:
                          Rising

Hide and Seek

Home

Oh my Gooooooooooooood !! Absolutely wonderfuuuuuuuul !! Wow ! O_O !! Thank you !! Really ! Thanks Elfinn ! And for your compliment too !
                          art by Pentapus

Comment

Misappropriation Part 16 (gawd dang this story is getting long)

Spoiler:
                            Rodney stood open mouthed while John’s eyes lit like a fire, burning right through Teyla as she and Ronon stood there, obviously unhappy by the news they had brought with them. After a few moments, Rodney finally spoke one word that resounded loudly in John’s head.

“WHY?”

John needn’t hear the answer. Either way, he knew it would not be a truthful one and he didn’t want to hear some made up excuse when his heart was shattering into a million pieces yet again. She was going to leave Atlantis, she was going to leave him, and he would never see her again. That was the truth that was clogging his throat.

Ronon looked at Teyla, unsure of what to say next when John cut him off. “It doesn’t matter why Rodney. They wanna leave, they can leave. It’s fine,” he lied, walking over to them as Teyla looked at him with tears brimming uncontrollably in her eyes.

John placed a strong hand on Ronon’s shoulder as Ronon looked at him apologetically. “Sheppard, I-“ he started.

“No need buddy, I totally understand,” John interrupted softly. “It won’t be the same without you.” He forced his head to turn and look at Teyla, who had allowed a single tear to slip past her lid and down her cheek. “Either of you,” he said choking on his words as the clogging in his throat grew.

“John….,” she said pleadingly.

“Don’t….,” he begged staring at her contorted face.

His chin trembled and he retracted his hand from Ronon and turned away walking past them towards the still open door. Turning back once, he looked at them hard before saying, “Take care of each other…..,” before walking out.

Teyla started sobbing and turned to Ronon who held her to him, looking towards the now closed door.

“Would somebody please tell me what the HELL is going on?” Rodney said, an annoyed and confused look on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ronon and Teyla stood by the gate side by side. Their bags were packed and their rooms were empty. Colonel Carter was back on Earth and had been apprised of the situation via video feed. Although she was not happy with their decision, she insisted if they must go the least they could do was allow Atlantis to find them a suitable home planet to settle on and they had. Planet M99-442 was a lush, green, populated planet with villages full of traders, farmers, and families.

Now the time had come to leave. They stood alone before the great gate as it activated, both dressed in their traveling clothes, a dark hood pulled over Teyla’s head and Ronon in his long coat. Both of their faces were sunken and sallow and neither of them looked back as they began their journey into what they thought would be the next chapter of their lives.

Jennifer stood atop the stairs silent, watching, a shriveled tissue clasped in her shaking hand as John stood watching from the control room, a hardened face masking his pain as he watched the two people he had come to call family, walk out of his life forever.

NOoooooo you can't do this to me....

Spoiler:
                            They're leaving... and leaving behind two totally broken hearts...
                            I wonder what Sam is thinking to all of this... she must have some idea to what gave them the thought to leave Atlantis and their "family" behind...
                            How is John going to handle things now... will people around him see he isn't the same anymore...or will he do what he always does..keep it from everyones eyes...I'm wondering if Rodney would be able to tell...and Sam when she sees him... what kind of state of mind is in ,,,and might he end up not really caring anymore what happens to him... might he end up risking his life even more then he already do... THEY NEED TO COME BACK!!!!!!!
                            And they should bury the idiot who made that rule under an iceblock or something... or heck throw that type into a cell with a starving Wraith...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

NOoooooo you can't do this to me....

Spoiler:
                              They're leaving... and leaving behind two totally broken hearts...
                              I wonder what Sam is thinking to all of this... she must have some idea to what gave them the thought to leave Atlantis and their "family" behind...
                              How is John going to handle things now... will people around him see he isn't the same anymore...or will he do what he always does..keep it from everyones eyes...I'm wondering if Rodney would be able to tell...and Sam when she sees him... what kind of state of mind is in ,,,and might he end up not really caring anymore what happens to him... might he end up rising his life even more then he already do... THEY NEED TO COME BACK!!!!!!!
                              And they should bury the idiot who made that rule under and iceblock or something... or heck throw that type into a cell with a starving Wraith...
                              Lol I knew you would not like that chapter Nina. Ok really going now be back soon

Comment

Hey ELF - HAPPY 3300 DUDE!!
                                Thanks MRS B! Dude! Where is Scifan! You know she the master of welcoming folks in here! Can you believe Elf is doing it! It's a wonder they did not get nothing but....cap and clips of...up in here...Elfie was having withdrawals...FORGIVE ME......

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X