No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a hug.... I might not be able to keep my sig pic!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Congratulations on reaching 35000 posts!!!

JM answered youR questions MrsB and Teyilia.... he didn't answer mine so I guess it was too spoilerish ... that probably means that one of my suggestions was correct... but once one!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Hello ladies...whooohooo!

Okay..I"m excited I've posted the very first fic in Beya.

RUBY! Here it is..I hope you like the banner cause I just couldn't do anything else with JT.

THANKS! Let me know what you think.
        Remember that first you have to join the community. And if you want to post, you then need to read the profile page or the post access link and that will give you instructions on how to submit for posting priviledges. Hope you guys join and start posting your own fics. You can either copy and paste your fic like I did with Rubys' and/or give the link.

Oh Camy I absolutely love it! The picture is beautiful and I love the font - it's sooo sweet! Thank you!
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          ((HUG)) Which sigpic? Your Ronon and Teyla one? Why not??!!!

Or do you mean the passion one? Though I still say why not to that!
          sigpic

Comment

I didn't notice the baby in the picture at first either! Now I love it even more!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              This is a snip of Chpt 5:

Spoiler:

Drone Storage Room:
              Jason is finally finished and John walks in around the same time. John notices that Jason looks pail in the face.
              “Rodney, how hard are you working my boy?” John asks. He’s worried, but he tries not to show it.
              Rodney is distracted and barely turns his head around, “What?”
              “Never mind Dr. McKay,” Jason quickly responds. Rodney goes back to work. “I am fine father. I am just a little tired.”
              “Ok then. Why don’t we just go back to my quarters and you can just relax there?” John suggests. Before Jason could answer Rodney interrupts.
              “Sheppard. Could you come here for a moment?” Rodney asks.“I want to show you the drones and talk you about finding some time soon for you to practice a couple of them and see if you can fly them, not the I don’t trust Sam and her replicating device or the ARG modification.”
              John makes a face, “Now?” Rodney looks at John with a puzzled look.
              Jason quickly replies, “Don’t worry father. I was thinking about going to the workout room for a little while.”
              “I thought you were tired,” remarks John.
              “I am not going to do anything. I just want to see the place, for memory reasons. Mother use to practice with me and she would beat me every time, no matter how old she got,” smiles Jason.
              John leans in and whispers to Jason, “She would beat me too, but I didn’t mind. I was a way for me to be with her” John begins to smirk, “That’s why I never won. I was always distracted.” John looks at Jason to see if he believed him and Jason smiles and slowly shakes his head in disbelief. “Alright then, as soon as I’m done here I’m meet you in the workout room.” Jason watches John as he turns to work with Rodney.

Spoiler:
              His time with Teyla is coming up soon.

G'night. I hope this hold you guys til sometime tomorrow.

Remember I'll have 5 kids tomorrow. Have Mercy!
              Good luck! And loving the story - keep it coming!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                I didn't notice the baby in the picture at first either! Now I love it even more!
                There's a baby in the pic.... where?..... I can't see it.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning dudes...........

Spoiler:

Drone Storage Room:
                  Jason is finally finished and John walks in around the same time. John notices that Jason looks pail in the face.
                  “Rodney, how hard are you working my boy?” John asks. He’s worried, but he tries not to show it.
                  “Never mind Dr. McKay,” Jason quickly responds. Rodney goes back to work. “I am fine father. I am just a little tired.”
                  “Ok then. Why don’t we just go back to my quarters and you can just relax there?” John suggests. Before Jason could answer Rodney interrupts.
                  “Sheppard. Could you come here for a moment?” Rodney asks.“I want to show you the drones and talk you about finding some time soon for you to practice a couple of them and see if you can fly them, not the I don’t trust Sam and her replicating device or the ARG modification.”
                  Jason quickly replies, “Don’t worry father. I was thinking about going to the workout room for a little while.”
                  “I am not going to do anything. I just want to see the place, for memory reasons. Mother use to practice with me and she would beat me every time, no matter how old she got,” smiles Jason.
                  John leans in and whispers to Jason, “She would beat me too, but I didn’t mind. I was a way for me to be with her” John begins to smirk, “That’s why I never won. I was always distracted.” John looks at Jason to see if he believed him and Jason smiles and slowly shakes his head in disbelief. “Alright then, as soon as I’m done here I’m meet you in the workout room.” Jason watches John as he turns to work with Rodney.

Spoiler:

Oh this is so great Sci.
                  Spoiler:
                  It's so nice to think if her sparring like the warrior she is even when she gets old
                  Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Congratulations on reaching 35000 posts!!!

JM answered youR questions MrsB and Teyilia.... he didn't answer mine so I guess it was too spoilerish ... that probably means that one of my suggestions was correct... but once one!!

Yup, I guess yours was too spoilery. I asked a Ronon question too but he ignored that one. I'll have to think of another one for tonight...You got another you're planning to ask blue?
                  Last edited by MrsB108; 20 August 2007, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Morning dudes...........

Yup, I guess yours was too spoilery. I asked a Ronon question too but he ignored that one. I'll have to think of another one for tonight...You got another you're planning to ask blue?
                    I had a feeling he wouldnt answer it as it would have give too much away about the ep.. I guess.

I have to try and think of something else to ask. I tend not to ask JT questions because of the knee jerk reaction we get from certain fans anytime a JT question is answered... so I'll have to think about it. I don't think he can answer about whether Rachel will be in the season final as it's down to how Rachel is feeling and when the baby is due. He won't answer any ship questions either on JT ..... I may ask another one on Outcast or Harmony as I'm a bit skeptical on both these eps..

here is another poll - to vote for best male SGA character... Zelenka is in the lead.... So go and help Joe catch up.

http://www.voote.com/jsp/WAppServerP...01&VoteID=3109
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      I had a feeling he wouldnt answer it as it would have give too much away about the ep.. I guess.

I have to try and think of something else to ask. I tend not to ask JT questions because of the knee jerk reaction we get from certain fans anytime a JT question is answered... so I'll have to think about it. I don't think he can answer about whether Rachel will be in the season final as it's down to how Rachel is feeling and when the baby is due. He won't answer any ship questions either on JT ..... I may ask another one on Outcast or Harmony as I'm a bit skeptical on both these eps..

here is another poll - to vote for best male SGA character... Zelenka is in the lead.... So go and help Joe catch up.

http://www.voote.com/jsp/WAppServerP...01&VoteID=3109
                      Your totally right. In fact almost all of the questions I ask him are completley J/T unrelated. They're usually questions that I think are interesting and would give some more depth into S4. I forget what I just asked him, but when he updates comments next I'll post it here.

Comment

me thinks Linda has a laptop computer and is in bed rihgt now yet not alseep.... *hates being able to read minds like a Wraith Hive Queen*

do we not have the Arena?
                        Well as a matter of fact i do have a laptop but i didn't have it on

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        LoL. Big Trouble with a capital B.

Ok I'm gonna list my top five SGA characters in order of favoritism. Ready?

1. Shep
                        2. Ronon
                        3. Teyla
                        4. Rodney
                        5. Carson

Let's hear yours peeps

Ooh ooh,me me!!!!!

1.Teyla
                        2.Shep
                        3.Ronan
                        4.Carson
                        5.Rodney
                        sigpic

Comment

Hang on,didn't we just reach 34000 posts the other day,boy can we talk or what

Spoiler:

Drone Storage Room:

Spoiler:

Oh oh,i so cannot wait

awww,c'mere Kitty
                          sigpic

Comment

My top 5 favourtie SGA characters are...

1) Sheppard
                            2) Teyla
                            3) Ronan
                            4) McKay
                            5) Zelenka
                            sigpic

Comment

Do mean the sig you have? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                Good luck! And loving the story - keep it coming!
                                Thanks Ruby.

I didn't see the baby either. I'll go back and look.
                                Oh MAN!!! I see it! That's soo cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X