Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Spoiler:
    LOL..she just left me a message that she loves Beya...I'm pretty happy with it myself..thanks to UBi!

LOVE YOU UBI!

gotta keep her happy or else...OUCH, there's that pinch again!

Anywho, here's her LJ...she is one of those persons that makes everything look like it's easy. I'd recommend reading Prisioner of Fate first....that fic along with Nytel's The Night That Changed All Others are the ones to blame for my addiction in Fanfic and also my inspirations for attempting to write. They make it sound and look so damn easy! They are now both very good online friends of mine. But neither come here, they stick to their LJ.
    Here's nicoles LJ...
    http://nicole9514.livejournal.com/

This is her fanfic for Atlantis. the first one is Prisioner of Fate.
    http://www.nicolescreativemusings.com/fanfiction

She's big on Star Wars. Let me know what you think...she has like awards for just about everything! I"m telling you, she's my ICON!
    Thanks Man! If they inspired you that much, it must be good. How is your story going too btw??

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      okey dokey, done and done!

it hasn't come up on my author page yet but here's the live preview:

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...3082&chapter=1

Hope that's okay, Camy i'm really really chuffed that you like it so much and that you want to use it for Beya.
      Stop it, I want to use all your works and post them in Beya! Everyone's here...you guys were a huge motivation for creating that community!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Thanks Man! If they inspired you that much, it must be good. How is your story going too btw??
        Well, do you want the truth? It's almost done! LOL
        sigpic

Comment

All right, it's been fun. I have to stop in the Galleria. YC Pm me those will ya. I"ll give you my email address.

I got to go, the kiddies are screaming at me. Jeepers, they don't let mommy have fun. I hope they realize I only got three hours of sleep. I keep seeing my sig doubled! LOL

Don't have too much fun without me, and have some fics up while I"m gone!

hugs!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, do you want the truth? It's almost done! LOL
            Excellent! Last I remember you were at like 5000 words or something for one of your chapters. How much longer ya think? All these fics going its great, yours, Ruby's, YC's, Sci, Teyilia's and anyone else I'm forgetting.... there will be lots of covers for you dudes to do in the galleria.

Hey GNB and ELF are next to start some fic's I hope!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              VOTING UPDATE

I have to say WOW!!!! we are at 37 now in the ship epi pic game... it's only 13 more votes and Hot Zone will be the 6th episode up in the list....AWESOME
              amazing how dedicated we are to J/T.... and how we all have bonded as friends in here... LOVE THIS THREAD
              WOW!! Thats great... keep voting JT fans and don't forget to vote for John in the Best Hairdo game.. he will really need all the support he can get if he is to keep ahead of VALA..
              sigpic

Comment

Stop it, I want to use all your works and post them in Beya! Everyone's here...you guys were a huge motivation for creating that community!
                awwwww.... (((((GROUP HUG)))))

have to go now, i'll be back later. ciao for now! x
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Misappropriation Part 1

Spoiler:
                  Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla and Rodney were having lunch together in the mess hall as they usually did every afternoon. John sat back with his arms crossed over his chest and his feet occupying the one remaining empty seat at the table. “So what do you guys think this meeting is about anyways? Colonel Carter made it sound important.” Rodney groaned and looked down at his watch. “Ugh, I had forgotten all about the stupid thing. I hope she realizes I have genuinely important things to do with my time, unlike some of the other crew, who will remain nameless,” he said pointedly as he looked at Ronon.

Ronon smiled broadly and said,” What? I have important stuff to do too, McKay.” Rodney made a face. “Oh yeah, like what, grooming all that ridiculous hair of yours?

Ronon’s smile widened. “No, like training Dr. Keller defense tactics in the training room this afternoon.” Colonel Sheppard and Teyla immediately made an impressed face at him, with John even saying aloud, “Oohh.”

Rodney sniffed the air and stuck out his chin the way he often did when he was put in his place and said, “Never mind then. Let’s go before we’re late.”

They all rose and pushed in their chairs as they followed Rodney who hurriedly shuffled towards the conference room to meet Colonel Carter and the few other department heads and personnel who had been invited to the meeting.

Everyone mulled around for a few minutes talking in groups before Colonel Carter had joined them and cleared her throat loudly, causing everyone to take their seats and quiet down.

“Thank you,” she said as she stood, smiling at them all. “I’ll be as brief as possible; I know you all have things to do.” Rodney gave a knowing look to the others. Colonel Carter continued. “I’ve asked you all here to hand out the new manuals for conduct and appropriations that is being enforced by Stargate directive. They’ve decided to standardize regulations here in Atlantis and although I’m sure some of you will disagree with their methods, these are the rules and they will be followed to the T with no exceptions or special circumstances.” She had started to pass out the thick manuals as she spoke and everyone took them and passed them along the table, keeping one for themselves.

“Now, I will give you all time to read through them before handing them out to your departments and team members. Learn these rules people. They are in place for the safety and protection of Atlantis, for Earth, and everything that we hold dear. Dismissed.”

Everyone stood, their copy of the manual grasped in their hands and slowly began treading out of the conference room.

Ronon headed off towards the training room stealthily tossing his copy of the manual into a nearby trash bin, Rodney headed towards the science labs while stuffing his copy under his vest, Teyla headed towards the east wing to find a bench in the afternoon sun to read her copy, and Colonel Sheppard headed to his quarters to read his, stopping only to pick up a large coffee in the cafeteria.

John sat on his bed, the sounds of Johnny Cash singing softly in his ears, with his coffee in one hand and the manual in the other hand, already halfway read.

Taking a large sip of coffee, he was about to swallow when he read a line in the manual that caused him to choke and sit up, spitting his coffee all over the crisp white pages. His eyes quickly re-read the words and his thoughts whirled angrily as the droplets of coffee slid lazily down the page.
                  Misappropriations Part 2

Spoiler:
                  “What the hell is this?” John asked angrily as he slapped the manual down on Colonel Carter’s desk, causing her to slightly jump. She looked up at him, a tired, annoyed look smeared upon her usually smiling face. “Which part, Colonel? I’ve had nothing but complaints since I handed them out, so excuse me if you’ll have to be a bit more specific.”

John grabbed the manual back into his hands and flipped to the coffee stained page that had caused his appearance in her office at this late hour. He cleared his throat and began to read aloud.

“Section V, appendix 8, of the chapter entitled ‘Intergalactic Relationship Guidelines’. And to no exception, may any staff member of the Atlantis expedition or any derivatives thereof, engage in any manner, a romantic and/or sexual relationship with any being or persons not birthed of the planet Earth. The consequences of an unapproved relationship of anything further than a mild kinship and/or business arrangement will result in immediate dismissal of stationed post and a hearing for misappropriations by an appointed committee will commence.”

“Shall I go on?” he asked with a look of disgust on his face. Colonel Carter sighed and stood, walking slowly over to Colonel Sheppard and leaning back onto her desk. “Colonel, I agree, these rules are a bit…….overprotective, but they are in place for a reason. We don’t know the consequences of having relations with all of the species in the Pegasus Galaxy. Other species that have different anatomies and physiologies, other species whose mating rituals differ from our own. The scientist in me agrees with this rule, we don’t know how it could affect the safety of Atlantis. The bottom line is, anyone engaging in such behavior will be in violation of the guidelines and therefore dismissed from duty.”

She stopped speaking and looked strangely at Colonel Sheppard for a moment, taking in his demeanor. “What’s this about, Colonel? All the other complaints I’ve had so far had nothing to do with the relationship section of the manual.”

John turned quickly to leave before she could examine his behavior any further. He was furious and did not want to discuss the matter any longer. He mumbled an excuse and hastily fled the office, heading in an unknown direction.

He soon found himself standing outside the training room doors. He expected to find Ronon and Dr. Keller still inside when he peered in, but instead found Teyla and one of the many female marines of the expedition.

He stood in shadow and watched as they trained, Teyla’s expert skills showing with each and every move she made. His heart beat fast and his mind spun with thoughts as he continued to watch unseen.

Although he was unsure if he would have ever acted on his hidden feelings for her, this new regulation enraged him with renewed passion for his buried desire. If she had ever felt unattainable to him before, this was much, much worse and he watched her with an intense longing that filled him with ideas he dare not speak aloud.
                  Ooh YAY,another great fic from MrsB
                  Spoiler:
                  hmph *humbles to self,damn stupid regs* Well that's what regs are there for,BREAKING!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Afternoon ladies. Seems I missed a lot again. And another story by Mrs.B. Girl you are on a role!
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Another red wallie....

Spoiler:
                      WOWSERS blue....AWESOME

Misappropriations Part 3

Spoiler:

Weeks had passed since the manuals had been distributed and the rules were actively in place throughout Atlantis. Until now, only two cadets had been slightly reprimanded for violation of codes nestled in the chapters labeled "Proper Military Behavior" and "Untested Lantean Equipment". Other than those small occurrences, nothing seemed to have changed at all; nothing visible to the naked eye at least.

John and Ronon sat in the mess hall eating breakfast early one morning. Ronon was stuffing a barrage of donuts down his throat, seemingly without the need to breathe, while John sat still blurry eyed from waking, drinking a large mug of coffee and staring deeply into space.

"What's wrong?" Ronon asked as crumbs came flying from his mouth. John stared at the sprinkling of food now lying on the table and made a face before taking another big swig of his drink. He had been thinking of Teyla as he stared into nothingness. He had been thinking how ever since the manual had been passed out, he had found himself spending all his free time with her, as well as the time they spent together on missions.

Every chance available to him, he had been boldly flirtatious with her, with quick glances and slight touches, just enough to barely cross over the line of friendly behavior into something else.

And he got the impression that she was enjoying it, which sent a thrill soaring through him filling him with excitement, anxiety, and fear. Was he only acting on his feelings to rebel against authority? He knew his feelings were real, but was the cause of his actions simply for defiance? If this was true, would it even matter? If this pushed him where he had always wanted to go and she felt the same way, did it really make a difference why?

“Nothings wrong, Ronon. I was just thinking, what do you think of the new relationship guidelines in the manual? Oh wait, I forgot. You generously gave yours to the garbage can.” John made a face.

Ronon swallowed the last of his donuts and looked seriously at John. “I heard people talking about it though,” he said as his eyes strayed from John’s worried face to something behind him.

Ronon said nothing else and John followed his steady gaze, turning to look over his shoulder. Dr. Keller was standing by the mess hall entrance talking to a marine with a firm looking cast covering his left arm. John gave a little smirk before turning back to his friend who was now beginning to rise from his seat, his gaze still set steadily upon the doctor. “A piece of paper isn’t going to tell me how to live my life,” he said solemnly as he strode away confidently, leaving a trail of crumbs still dusting the table.

John watched him approach her and speak momentarily, before the two of them walked down the hall together with wide smiles etched upon their faces.

John felt more awake now than he had in weeks. Just watching his friend and hearing his words filled him with a confidence that easily brushed his reservations aside. He was meeting Teyla in the training room in a few hours and he knew something was going to happen. Everything had been leading up to this day. He only hoped she would want it to as much as he did, as much as he always had.

He was completely unaware of the consequences they would all soon face.

MrsB
                      Spoiler:
                      Lets see some flirting please!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Ooh YAY,another great fic from MrsB
                        Spoiler:
                        hmph *humbles to self,damn stupid regs* Well that's what regs are there for,BREAKING!!!!
                        LOL Glad you liking it dudeeeeeee
                        Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Afternoon ladies. Seems I missed a lot again. And another story by Mrs.B. Girl you are on a role!
                        Yup I'm a maniac. I gotta go back and finish the ones I started though I keep starting new ones like a big geek.

You gonna start a new one Padme?
                        Last edited by MrsB108; 19 August 2007, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Wrote a little tale...not Misunderstanding. It was just something that popped in my head....Alienated

Now maybe I can focus back on the other fic...
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Wrote a little tale...not Misunderstanding. It was just something that popped in my head....Alienated

Now maybe I can focus back on the other fic...
                            Dude, that was great! Just left you a review.

Comment

Oh, NO! What???? What other guy? oh, wait...is that guy with the glasses from umm...what the name of the show...CSI ATLANTIS!????

*runs to go shopping*
                              *LOL* CAMY..... Never heard of that show... hrmm which dimension is that from *lol*
                              Yes I mean the guy with glasses in CSI New York... Danny Messer/Carmine Giovinazzo....so sue me ..... but John is close to my heart...since well let's face it he is the only one of the two I've done videos of...uhm until I start with the other one as well .....and hey I know you like it that I worship the ground he walks on as you say... since I have a friend who isn't happy I suddenly ended up with other favorites that takes all my time now,,which means the videos I usually always made isn't getting done anymore,,and she isn't to fond of my John ,,,John/Teyla videos...since she doesn't understand anything about them...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yup I'm a maniac. I gotta go back and finish the ones I started though I keep starting new ones like a big geek.

You gonna start a new one Padme?
                                Yes I am. It will be a continuation of my story and feature the wedding of John and Teyla, an Athosian one and a traditional one. But school starts on Wednesday, so that must come first now.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X