No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Elflinn for your newsletters!!!. They really come in handy!. If i could barely keep up now, i could only imagine how hard it's going to be for me when the new season starts! LOL!. I joined this group during this long break so i haven't experienced how it gets when the episodes are actually airing!!! LOL!!!. It's sure going to be interesting that's for sure!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      I also posted this in the Galleria
      Another Beautiful Wallie Donna!. I especially love that look in John's eyes!!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      All right, MrsB, I know you have been waiting...and waiting...and waiting for your story. It's still not done (blame my Muse) but I feel bad so I'll post a little tidbit. Hopefully, I'll get the rest of the story done soon.

Spoiler:
      Misunderstanding

Elizabeth looked at Rodney, Sheppard, Teyla and Ronon. “So, everything is all set, right?”

Rodney nodded. “I got Zelenka working on it right now. Who knew he’d make such a delightful party planner?” he commented sarcastically.

Elizabeth nodded, ignoring the jib, before turning to Ronon and Teyla. “Remember, Carson doesn’t know about this party, so don’t say anything, ok?”

Teyla smiled reassuringly. “The colonel has explained the concept of a surprise party, Dr. Weir. We will not reveal the secret.”

Ronon shrugged. “The only time I talk to him is when one of you guys gets hurt and is in the infirmary.”

“All right. Then, we’ll meet in the conference room at 1900 hours,” Elizabeth said. She stood up and left the room.

Everyone else followed her lead, exiting out the room. John walked to Teyla’s side. “Hey, you want me to meet you at your quarters before the party? I wanna see what you got Carson.”

She nodded. “Sure.”

“Great,” he said with a smile and walked ahead to talk to Ronon.

Rodney walked next to her. “So, the colonel finally decided to act on his feelings I see.”

She stopped walking and looked at McKay. “I am not sure I understand what you are talking about.”

“The colonel asking you to be his date to Carson’s party. Frankly, it’s about time. I mean when the two of you are together, the room reeks of pheromones.”

She shook her head. “I do not believe that he asked me to be his date. He only wants to stop by to see the present I am giving to Carson.”

“He’s just using that excuse to see you. I mean, he’s going to see the present at the party, right?” he asked.

“Well…yes,” Teyla answered hesitantly.

“And how often am I wrong?”

Teyla raised her eyebrow.

“Look,” he said, “the point is that I know how guys think. And he’s thinking you are going to be his date tonight.”

Teyla forced herself not to smile. Could the colonel really want to move things forward? For so long, they had tiptoed the line of close friends with the taste of something a bit more. “Very well, I will assume you are right. Is there anything I should know? There are not many people who date here on Atlantis and I am not fully aware of any customs you may have.”

Rodney thought for a minute then snapped his fingers. “Go to your quarters. I’ll meet you there in thirty minutes,” he said quickly before walking away. He turned back around after a couple of seconds. “And no, this isn’t a date.”
      Oh man!...can i say
      Spoiler:
      Rodney is going to make things a lot worse!!! LOL!. I can't wait to see what happens next!
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        I saw that was the title you gave the story and thought of this song Ruby http://youtube.com/watch?v=9HZm4lvztVA

LOL and now I cant get the song outta my head. I know, i know, its not even the name of the song
        Thanks MrsB, that's really sweet! I've never seen Uptown Girls - is it any good?
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Ooohhhh,everyone's hitting a milestone today.....anyway CONGRATS ON 500 YAPPICHICK

I GREENED you a little earlier Elfie!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for the congrats...sheesh 500 posts. I'm a chatty girl at times.

Now, where are my dancing Sheps?
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Breaking news on the GateWorld home page:

UK fans the wait is almost over - Sky One will start airing Stargate Series Four on Tuesday October 9th.

Well, BAH to that!!! I'm not waiting two weeks more to see what you guys already see! Aside from the fact that by that time I'll be back at uni and don't have Sky One there anyway...

Still, I suppose Sky One has done well to get it on so quickly after the airing in America. And it had the world premiere of the SG-1 finale and First Strike because of the silly length of the hiatus.
              Last edited by ruby_caspar; 17 August 2007, 02:56 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                Thanks MrsB, that's really sweet! I've never seen Uptown Girls - is it any good?
                It was allright enough for a cutesy movie, yeah the scene for that song is so cute isnt it??? and the dude from House sings pretty good too.

Now you'll have the song stuck in YOUR head lol

Daddys little girl, paints the world with her magic wand.....

So thats not THAT bad youll only be like a week behind us when S4 airs right??? I thought you guys would be way worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  You know, on the one hand, I think I"m with you Mrs. B. Anything
                  Spoiler:
                  experimental is better than anything other scenario unless of course it's John's. And since I know it can't be! Then, I want freaky experiment, eventhough that has been so done before already! No originality!
                  Same here
                  Spoiler:
                  given that the baby being John's we can pretty much cross that one out and even DG as well, i'd have to go with experiment being better than some of the other scenarios. I know it's not original but it's better than a love interest.

You know...we should have a designated day here where everyone goes around the forums and greens everyone that they like. I know it would be helpful to me because I always forget to green people and when i do, I always get the dreaded..you have to green others before greening, blah, blah, blah!
                  LOL! i know what you mean Camy!. I'm having the same problem with the you have to green others before greening someone stuff! LOL!. i barely have a while that i learned what greening was so yeah, i'm learning to remember to green people more often.

I want to see both. I don't want to see Teyla waiting for John. She's not like that. She can take care of herself and I think that's one of the things that John loves about her. She's not your average girl. She can take care of herself and he knows that she doesn't need him persay. However, I also want to see protective John only because it's the way he is and it's how he's always going to be. Plus, he looks hot when he's annoyed and angry and worried about her. It brings the hotness in both of them and their body language just screams Passion!

LOL

So, yes...our girl is going to kick major butt! but her man is going to be right beside her fighting along with her, which is again...another reason these two fit so well together, they can face death together without any problems.
                  Very well said!. i love that Teyla could take care of herself, she is a strong female leader and i love that about her. But it doesn't hurt to put in some Protective John because i totally agree with you, he is so darn hot when he's angry or protective! Love it!
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Breaking news on the GateWorld home page:

UK fans the wait is almost over - Sky One will start airing Stargate Series Four on Tuesday October 9th.

Well, BAH to that!!! I'm not waiting two weeks more to see what you guys already see! Aside from the fact that by that time I'll be back at uni and don't have Sky One there anyway...

Still, I suppose Sky One has done well to get it on so quickly after the airing in America. And it had the world premiere of the SG-1 finale and First Strike because of the silly length of the hiatus.

I'm afraid I shall have to find other ways of watching the new series...
                    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,YES YES YES SO HAPPY SO HAPPY!!!!!

*happy dance all around my room*

Come on everyone join in my happy dance
                    sigpic

Comment

It was allright enough for a cutesy movie, yeah the scene for that song is so cute isnt it??? and the dude from House sings pretty good too.

Now you'll have the song stuck in YOUR head lol

Daddys little girl, paints the world with her magic wand.....

So thats not THAT bad youll only be like a week behind us when S4 airs right??? I thought you guys would be way worse.
                      Actually in the last couple of years the British networks have been quite good at getting the shows quickly. See above for the last series of Stargate and things like ER and Bones are usually only a couple of weeks behind.

But could you imagine what I'd miss out on in this thread if I can't join in the episode discussions for two weeks!!?
                      Last edited by ruby_caspar; 17 August 2007, 02:56 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,YES YES YES SO HAPPY SO HAPPY!!!!!

*happy dance all around my room*

Come on everyone join in my happy dance
                        Lol, Linda, my fellow Brit... don't get me wrong, I'm excited we're not far behind!

By the way...

CONGRATS ON 600 POSTS!!!
                        Last edited by ruby_caspar; 17 August 2007, 02:57 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually in the last couple of years the British networks have been quite good at getting the shows quickly. See above for the last series of Stargate and things like ER and Bones are usually only a couple of weeks behind.

But could you imagine what I'd miss out on in this thread if I can't join in the episode discussions for two weeks!!?

Sooo not gonna happen!!
                          I absolutely would feel the same way .

OT -
                          Spoiler:
                          Hey do you watch Jekyll

CONGRATS TO LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by MrsB108; 17 August 2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Congrats Yappi on 500!!! YAY!!!

Congrats MrsB on 11000 Post!!! well on your way to 2000!!!

Congrats Linda on 600 Posts! Wow!
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I absolutely would feel the same way and I dont think youll have to wait that long afterwards to see it if you really dont want to.

OT -
                              Spoiler:
                              Hey do you watch Jekyll

CONGRATS TO LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              OT

Spoiler:

Nope, is it good? What's it about?
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol, Linda, my fellow Brit... don't get me wrong, I'm excited we're not far behind and I'll probably be crashing someone with a TV to watch it again when it airs, but I'm going to be tracking it down on the internet waaaay before hand!

By the way...

CONGRATS ON 600 POSTS!!!
                                Yeah i know where your comin from,we'd have to stay well away from the spoilers here which would majorly suck and we wouldn't be able to talk about the eps either cause we probably wouldn't have a clue what was goin on as we wouldn't have seen the eps!

Oh and thanks guys,i was so excited about the news i hadn't even noticed i made 600.....Not bad for someone that only joined up in June!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X