X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Well who knows...
    Spoiler:
    I haven't however seen any indication that it has been said she is having the baby...or that the delivery will even be showed... beside I just can't see this as a normal pregnancy,,,not with that clip with something movin in her and her screaming... if that clip could be from DG ,,then that would pretty well mean that she doesn't know who or what or how she got pregnant if she has such a freaky dream it's something nasty that is growing inside of her... if it's not... then I can't exactly see that as a normal pregnancy... don't think I've seen a normal pregnancy with someting moving like that in ones stomache like you would be carrying some alien that is trying to burst out of you...ick no...

Beside at the presstour,,,can't remember who it was that said that Teyla is pretty much going to know she is pregnant by the end of a epi...and the epi it sounded like they were talking about was Missing...since they talked about her and Keller,,,which I'm also assuming the latest ad is from... and that epi is like maybe 7 or 8 in line of being aired... so it's on a good way into the midseason.... but since JM said we will know pretty early...that makes it sound like the audience will know before Teyla... and who knows,, the clip of her screaming,,could it also mean that something is done to her,,,then she just doesn't remember...or if it's in someway connected at the same time as DG she thinks it might just be a dream,,not realizing that it actually happened... well who knows...there is so much that we can speculate when it comes to this... and all we can do is wait and see...
    Well,

Spoiler:
    Here are my thoughts on the scene where Teyla is screaming and something appears to be moving in her stomach. Most people think this could be from the doppelganger….could be. What if it is from the last scene in missing? JM said Teyla finds out at the end of missing that she is pregnant. Well, if that the cause, we as the viewers would have to be made aware of this fact, right? I enjoy reading fan fiction but I will never be able to write one....for that reason, I bring your attention to the gift…we saw a wraith walking around in Atlantis and he came up to Teyla and try to feed on her and she woke up. Now we had no idea she was dreaming until she woke up. That could be how that scene will play out or not
    sigpic
    Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      So, could that qualify as the shortest fic written?

Yea. I'll give it to you. LOL

One more for tonight and I'm going to bed. I'll post in galleria too. G'night.

Comment

My hubby writes songs...not for me. Rhyming is so not my forte:
        I sing them and do harmony. I do not write them. I have written some but,no massive hits believe me!

here is an example. (I did this when I was 10)

Go to sleep my little baby,
        You have nothing to fear,
        Close your eyes, and go to sleep
        The Sandman soon will appear,

When you go to sleep my love,
        I will always be near,
        So, dry your eyes and go to sleep,
        Your Father is always near

Go to sleep my little baby-YOU
        have nothing to fear,

Your Lord will always be here...

There you go! My masterpiece!...
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Yea. I'll give it to you. LOL

One more for tonight and I'm going to bed. I'll post in galleria too. G'night.
          I like this very much. This could go along with Atlantis General Hospital!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            I sing them and do harmony. I do not write them. I have written some but,no massive hits believe me!

I will always be near,

have nothing to fear,

Ok. I just have to say that that was beautiful. IMO.

LOL. Thanks. Where Dr. Sheppy?

Comment

As you can tell it is a lullabye.

His home is Atlantis General Hospital. First bed on the left. For the clinical study on the citrus enahanced coffee, please redirect to Dr.Rodney Mckay.
              Thank You. Lt. Colonel John Sheppard.

It is in the galleria. You've seen it already with the correct spelling of all the words..

And Thank you very much Scifan! You are very kind!
              Last edited by Elflinn; 11 August 2007, 08:14 PM.
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

man I hayte to say this but I actually see the end of my signature fic Ascension nearing its end chapter, then picking up in New Birth, to be followed by New Beginnings

New Birth though I think will have the most Teyla whumpage I've both written and read.

New Beginnings might be more of a tear jerker

anyhow, right now I need to go to my kitty tower.... or better yet Teylas pillow and sleep, I'm not going to be here until late afternoon tomrrow.

night all and thanks again for the lovely clips.... *makes sure each is saved to database*

Long Live !!!!! *curls up on Teylas pillow and nods off to sleep*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  man I hayte to say this but I actually see the end of my signature fic Ascension nearing its end chapter, then picking up in New Birth, to be followed by New Beginnings

New Birth though I think will have the most Teyla whumpage I've both written and read.

New Beginnings might be more of a tear jerker

anyhow, right now I need to go to my kitty tower.... or better yet Teylas pillow and sleep, I'm not going to be here until late afternoon tomrrow.

night all and thanks again for the lovely clips.... *makes sure each is saved to database*

Long Live !!!!! *curls up on Teylas pillow and nods off to sleep*
                  G'night Teyilia!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Teyla's Voice:
                    *PA SYSTEM* Paging Dr.Sheppy! Could you please come to the gym.....Dr.Sheppy...Please report to the training gym...STAT!

Ronon's kicked Rodney's butt...again...he fainted.....again!...
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

I will always be near,

have nothing to fear,

That's beautiful!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        That's beautiful!
                        You and Scifan are too kind thank you!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

I have got to call it a nigh! I did not realize it was almost midnight!

I have to get up early tomorrow morning as some of you know for church!
                          I will hopefully, be online a while tomorrow afternoon. If I am not, I will definitely be on Monday bright eyed and bushy tailed. Is that even possible?
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

[QUOTE=Camy;6979082]Oh, Gosh...I just thought of something..maybe Blue was right...maybe that scene with
                            Spoiler:
                            the hug is Teyla going to John and Telling him about her pregnancy.

That entire scene appeared strange to me...don't laugh...but...
                            Spoiler:
                            The hug between John and Teyla makes me think of the picture game we played as kids. You had 2-3 pictures and they all seemed similar until you look closer and discovered one was missing something or one had two of the same thing but only one was the correct picture with no discrepancies. The object of the game was to pick the correct one by identifying what in the picture did not belong.

The first thing that comes to mind in the hug scene is what’s up with those curtains surrounding John’s bed. I mean would a male have curtains hanging off the bed? The second thing is the bed appears to be larger than the standard single bed that everyone sleeps on in Atlantis….remember when someone asked JM why there were only single beds in Atlantis and he said something about the Ancients having a weird hang up (paraphrasing) the final thing is the hug itself. We know that Teyla does not hug. She always does the Athosians head touch. I mean Teyla had an opportunity to hug John in the Return Part 1 as they said goodbye and in the Return Part 2 but she didn’t. However, maybe TPTB are allowing Teyla to demonstrate some of the earth customs in S4…thus the hug.

When I first saw the hug scene my first thought was Teyla had just inform John her people were missing and she was distraught….or John had just returned/been rescued from his ordeal with the Travelers (it looks like John has a bandage on the upper right corner of his head) Perhaps this is the Doppelganger John. We already know that the real John and the doppelganger John get into a fight and that everyone will not have nightmares….some will have dreams…. maybe this is Teyla dream….or not…
                            sigpic
                            Thanks for the sig Scifan

Comment

[QUOTE=kingdom;6985489]
                              Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              Oh, Gosh...I just thought of something..maybe Blue was right...maybe that scene with
                              Spoiler:
                              the hug is Teyla going to John and Telling him about her pregnancy.

That entire scene appeared strange to me...don't laugh...but...
                              Spoiler:
                              The hug between John and Teyla makes me think of the picture game we played as kids. You had 2-3 pictures and they all seemed similar until you look closer and discovered one was missing something or one had two of the same thing but only one was the correct picture with no discrepancies. The object of the game was to pick the correct one by identifying what in the picture did not belong.

The first thing that comes to mind in the hug scene is what’s up with those curtains surrounding John’s bed. I mean would a male have curtains hanging off the bed? The second thing is the bed appears to be larger than the standard single bed that everyone sleeps on in Atlantis….remember when someone asked JM why there were only single beds in Atlantis and he said something about the Ancients having a weird hang up (paraphrasing) the final thing is the hug itself. We know that Teyla does not hug. She always does the Athosians head touch. I mean Teyla had an opportunity to hug John in the Return Part 1 as they said goodbye and in the Return Part 2 but she didn’t. However, maybe TPTB are allowing Teyla to demonstrate some of the earth customs in S4…thus the hug.

When I first saw the hug scene my first thought was Teyla had just inform John her people were missing and she was distraught….or John had just returned/been rescued from his ordeal with the Travelers (it looks like John has a bandage on the upper right corner of his head) Perhaps this is the Doppelganger John. We already know that the real John and the doppelganger John get into a fight and that everyone will not have nightmares….some will have dreams…. maybe this is Teyla dream….or not…

Now I can't seem to find the pic of it...but it was basically discussed to death about what you said about his room...in a Shep thread
                              Spoiler:
                              It's from a werid angle,,and the pic was never really clear... but they came to that it's not even a bed....it's just a curtain that's hanging in front of a window... I've seen the video again...and it's just a window that at the bottom shapes diffrently... you can see something behind the window ..either if it's the balcony structure or something else of the city itself... some thought the same thing,,a guy wouldn't have curtain over his bed..and in the end it turned out it's not even a bed... *lol* I'll try and see if I can get a pic from the video...

The hug itself...I think is just another step between them... she's close to John and maybe if it's after finding out about her people,,she needs comfort...or it's about her pregnancy ,,that she needs support in case she might not know what has happened to her...all we can do is wait and see...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for Joe on SyFy Awards
                                http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Vote for our fellow J/T talents in the J/T Awards
                                http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Vote for J/T on Phantoms in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=67

Pics to follow for use:
                                Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=27
                                (If one of your favorite episodes of John isn't on the list just simply add it to it)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=20
                                (If one of your favorite episodes of Teyla isn't on the list just simply add it to it)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=150

NEW GAME
                                Vote for your Favorite John & Teyla Moment
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=46140
                                (If one of your favorite moment with John & Teyla isn't on the list simply add it to it)

VOTING UPDATE

In the Favorite Kiss Game,,,we have now thanks to a last vote made by girlinabox able to reach 4th place... Thanks to everyone who voted!!

In the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game...we have now 22 votes... I discovered this morning when I went on that somehow we had lost several points...but we are back at the score we are supposed to be at...

SO LET THE VOTING BEGIN FOR THE DAY!!
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X