John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Well me personally,i just like the JT ones!

I voted earlier,it's great that you put up the pics for us lazy people!
    Sure no problem...
    Okay I'll just add the J/T one then to the link list tomorrow...

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Howdy-ho, how's everyone doing? Hope you're all well! So... what have I missed? I had a very quick look at JM's blog and saw the pic of JF with the guitar (drool)... please let them work Sheppard playing a guitar into the show!! Please!!

Also
    Spoiler:
    Shep's wife! Yay! So excited about that! Though if Teyla isn't in the episode it won't be as great as it could be. Ah well, should still be good.

I come bearing gifts. Well, one anyway. I wrote this while sunning myself next to a pool...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3717779/1/Jealousy

Hope y'all like it. It's completely pointless and silly, but what the hey.
    Ruby!!!! hey...

Great gift...loved it...
    Spoiler:
    How she was jealous of other women checking him out and then him being jealous when other men checked her out...and when they pointed it out they didn't understand why the other was jealous *lol*
    I can wonder though what the other women and men's reaction were when they saw that John and Teyla was there together... *lol*

Thanks for sharing..left you feedback on ff.net
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

heehee,i loved it.....Pretty funny,i would love to see jealous Shep!
      Thank you, so would I...
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Howdy-ho, how's everyone doing? Hope you're all well! So... what have I missed? I had a very quick look at JM's blog and saw the pic of JF with the guitar (drool)... please let them work Sheppard playing a guitar into the show!! Please!!

Also
        Spoiler:
        Shep's wife! Yay! So excited about that! Though if Teyla isn't in the episode it won't be as great as it could be. Ah well, should still be good.

I come bearing gifts. Well, one anyway. I wrote this while sunning myself next to a pool...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3717779/1/Jealousy

Hope y'all like it. It's completely pointless and silly, but what the hey.
        RUBY!!!!!

Boy you've been away soooo long. Nice to see you back. I'll be reading your fic next. Have you caught up on all the posts?LOL

We have some new smilies, plenty of fics. MrsB has turned to the darkside of writing, but boy are they AWESOME.
        LC did another vid....
        What's the last thing you remember? ROF.

Here's a sample of smilies: Thanks to Myn and Zuz

Well help you catch on others. Welcome Home!!

Sorry to beat you Elf: Here's to celebrate your return.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Dude ruby!!!! Whats uppppppppppp

Are you like back for good now or just checking in???

sorry for being a slacker on stories linda i'll make up for it soon
          Hey hey! Nope, I'm back for good now, there's no getting rid of me... mwah HA HA!!!

Loving your new stories and the end of Secrets by the way - I left you reviews.
          sigpic

Comment

Ruby - Of the things you have missed I'm sure Elf's newsletter will come in handy then... although..hrmmm how many newsletters would that be,,since you have been gone a while....I'm sure Elf can help...since you said Elf you had a strange way of remembering which posts and stuff
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Sure no problem...
              Okay I'll just add the J/T one then to the link list tomorrow...

Ruby!!!! hey...

Great gift...loved it...
              Spoiler:
              How she was jealous of other women checking him out and then him being jealous when other men checked her out...and when they pointed it out they didn't understand why the other was jealous *lol*
              I can wonder though what the other women and men's reaction were when they saw that John and Teyla was there together... *lol*

Thanks for sharing..left you feedback on ff.net
              Hee hee thank you, I'll go and have a readsy in a moment...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Thanks Padme and MrsB.

Congrats on 500 posts Padme!!!!

Thank you.

Tey, I didn't see that you reached a milestone I was so wrapped up in catching up.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

RUBY!!!!!

Boy you've been away soooo long. Nice to see you back. I'll be reading your fic next. Have you caught up on all the posts?LOL

We have some new smilies, plenty of fics. MrsB has turned to the darkside of writing, but boy are they AWESOME.
                  LC did another vid....
                  What's the last thing you remember? ROF.

Well help you catch on others. Welcome Home!!

Sorry to beat you Elf: Here's to celebrate your return.

Ha I LOVE the 'don't drink and gate' one!! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for the welcome, it's good to be back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats Padme to 500 posts!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Thank you.

Tey, I didn't see that you reached a milestone I was so wrapped up in catching up.
                      You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Ruby - Of the things you have missed I'm sure Elf's newsletter will come in handy then... although..hrmmm how many newsletters would that be,,since you have been gone a while....I'm sure Elf can help...since you said Elf you had a strange way of remembering which posts and stuff
                        Yes I shall be checking out the newsletters as soon as I track them down - I have three to catch up on!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ha I LOVE the 'don't drink and gate' one!! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for the welcome, it's good to be back.
                          No prob. Ruby. Glad to have you back. I was excited to see your reviews in my e-mail today.

Comment

Yes I shall be checking out the newsletters as soon as I track them down - I have three to catch up on!
                            Okay...I know Elf didn't get this weeks done...I think it was 1 page posted up...don't know what happened...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

hullllloooooo JT lovers

Well Kitty,i love black leather so i'm a little bias on the subject,i have a thing for leather!
                              Well to me(and Teyla) we don't like black leather it takes in the sunlight on any planet and makes her a bit too hot

Ok,is everyone hiding from me....

Every time i go to bed this place comes to life,when i'm on it's dead,what's goin on
                              Hiding? No I hadda meeting to go to

:Love the don't frink and gate!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ruby!!!! I was just asking when you were coming back!

I gotta present for you...It's for your fic "Foreplay":

There are sooo many more of those motavational posters (I even made a webpage with most of mine...) . Sci, Donna, Camy, Elf, MrsB, Teyilia...we've all been having fun with them.
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X