X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Oh dear....I just made this up for no reason

Spoiler:

John was held on either side by large Wraith males, both faces shrouded with a faceless, blank mask. Neither of them spoke nor gestured as they dragged his beaten body down the long, echoing, green hallway.

John’s head was pounding and his heart wrenched at the thought of what he would find behind the looming, large double doors at the end of the hall.

The hallway seemed endless and when they finally arrived, the guard to his left held open the door as the other led him in silently.

His feet dragging as he was pulled, they approached an ornate throne decorated with what resembled human bones of all shapes and sizes. Two more faceless Wraith stood erect and motionless on either side of the throne with long spears held regally in their clawed hands.

John gasped as he tried to contain his sudden urge to be sick, as at last, his gaze rested upon the throne and the elegantly robed creature that rested somberly upon it.

Teyla.

Her face was mangled as a Wraith, but still much remained of her beautiful Athosian features. Her body slightly discolored and her hair a wispy silver white lay curved upon her shoulders and she was clad in a long, deep, red robe that extended far beyond her length of body.

The guards held John taut as he felt his knees weaken in despair and called out her name in a breathless gasp, “Teyla…..”

Her eyes fixed on him and her chin raised high, she gracefully stepped down from her throne, taking confident strides towards him, her robe trailing neatly behind her. She neared him and with an evil look she snarled deeply, peering in his face. “I am Attar and you will kneel when you speak to me, human.”

One of the guards kicked him hard behind his knees and he dropped wincing towards the floor. She bent down to his disbelieving face and leaned in close, dragging a long, clawed fingernail across his cheek.

His face was defiant and yet his eyes revealed his true emotions.” Your lover is gone, Colonel. Your lingering desire for her is pathetic. You will do what we ask of you, for your Lantian gene may very well save your life.”

John stared into her face and had never felt so alone in his life. “Teyla, I know you’re in there somewhere. Please hear me,” he begged as his eyes filled with tears. “You can fight this, you’re the strongest person I know! You have to be strong! Please!”

Teyla stood staring down at him, her head tilted to the side listening. Her blackened eyes seemed to waver for a moment and she held out her hand cupping his trembling chin and watched the torment dance upon his face. John thought for one gleaming moment he saw her beautiful brown eyes pierce through the darkened features and felt her hand quiver against his skin.

But then…

“Take this thing from my sight,” she scowled at her guards. “He will do as we ask or he will suffer a fate much worse than death.” And she gave Colonel Sheppard a sickening smile, baring her mangled teeth. As he was being roughly hauled back through the double doors, his heart sank and he continued screaming a name that no longer belonged to the beautiful woman he once knew. “Teyla!…..TEYLA!! PLEASE!!””
    OH MAN!!! Woman you know how to write.
    Spoiler:
    Oh, I could totally picture that. Are you gonna write more?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      OH MAN!!! Woman you know how to write.
      Spoiler:
      Oh, I could totally picture that. Are you gonna write more?
      LOL Thanks Scifan, thats a great compliment dude.
      Spoiler:
      Ya know, I need to finish up Nightmares and Oasis But I kinda like this whole wraith queen thing though, so maybe.....
      Last edited by MrsB108; 08 August 2007, 09:08 AM.

Comment

LOL Thanks Scifan, thats a great compliment dude.
        Spoiler:
        Ya know, I need to finish up Nightmares and Oasis But I kinda like this whole wraith queen thing though, so maybe.....
        Your fics are getting better and better..... awesome job..
        sigpic

Comment

OASIS - PART 12

Spoiler:
          John's eyes fluttered wildly in the pitch black. He felt cold and was lying on something hard and uneven. His breath came hurriedly as if his lungs were full and could handle little air. He moaned softly and tried to move but a great pain burned white hot at the side of his head, his left leg, and his abdomen.

"God damn," he muttered through bruised lips as he tried again to lift his body from the rocky surface. With a loudly mustered grunt, he finally began to rise as the pain shot deep throughout his body, almost causing him to fall back.

Feeling the side of his head with his hand, his fingers slipped over the blood that was pooling around a large wound and he sighed deeply, holding his other hand to what he was sure was a bruised and broken ribcage. He remembered falling, it had felt like he was flying, flying forever, flying through the dark.

His thoughts traveled to the moments before. He had kissed Teyla and told her how he felt for her, something he had hidden for what felt like an eternity. He laughed at himself and immediatley regretted it, holding his side even tighter now. He had recalled he did not get a chance to see her reaction and thought perhaps it was better that way. It didn't matter anways, he thought, he was glad he had tasted her, glad he had confessed, for now was surely to be his end.

He heard a scuffling in the dark and turned towards it. Many sets of red eyes were bright against the blackness, all gazes directed towards him. He gulped and then smiled to himself and said aloud," Oh hey guys. I was getting lonely down here."

The eyes didn't come any closer, as he was sure they would have surrounded him by now. His hand silently groped for his weapon which he was relieved to find still strapped around his heaving chest. If he was about to die, he would at least take some of them with him. " What are you guys waiting for? An invitation?"

Suddenly, he heard a loud rumbling, almost like distant thunder. It came in even intervals, and the ground trembled, boom........boom.......boom, an uneasy sound in the dark. The red eyes turned from him, facing a different direction now.

And then with utter horror, John realized what the thunder was.

Footsteps.
          WOOOHOOOoooo! KEEEP It Coming Mrs B!!

Spoiler:
          Gotta see who the footsteps belong too! And, The rest of the team has to come get Sheppy and kick some butt!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Oh dear....I just made this up for no reason

Spoiler:

John was held on either side by large Wraith males, both faces shrouded with a faceless, blank mask. Neither of them spoke nor gestured as they dragged his beaten body down the long, echoing, green hallway.

John’s head was pounding and his heart wrenched at the thought of what he would find behind the looming, large double doors at the end of the hall.

The hallway seemed endless and when they finally arrived, the guard to his left held open the door as the other led him in silently.

His feet dragging as he was pulled, they approached an ornate throne decorated with what resembled human bones of all shapes and sizes. Two more faceless Wraith stood erect and motionless on either side of the throne with long spears held regally in their clawed hands.

John gasped as he tried to contain his sudden urge to be sick, as at last, his gaze rested upon the throne and the elegantly robed creature that rested somberly upon it.

Teyla.

Her face was mangled as a Wraith, but still much remained of her beautiful Athosian features. Her body slightly discolored and her hair a wispy silver white lay curved upon her shoulders and she was clad in a long, deep, red robe that extended far beyond her length of body.

The guards held John taut as he felt his knees weaken in despair and called out her name in a breathless gasp, “Teyla…..”

Her eyes fixed on him and her chin raised high, she gracefully stepped down from her throne, taking confident strides towards him, her robe trailing neatly behind her. She neared him and with an evil look she snarled deeply, peering in his face. “I am Attar and you will kneel when you speak to me, human.”

One of the guards kicked him hard behind his knees and he dropped wincing towards the floor. She bent down to his disbelieving face and leaned in close, dragging a long, clawed fingernail across his cheek.

His face was defiant and yet his eyes revealed his true emotions.” Your lover is gone, Colonel. Your lingering desire for her is pathetic. You will do what we ask of you, for your Lantian gene may very well save your life.”

John stared into her face and had never felt so alone in his life. “Teyla, I know you’re in there somewhere. Please hear me,” he begged as his eyes filled with tears. “You can fight this, you’re the strongest person I know! You have to be strong! Please!”

Teyla stood staring down at him, her head tilted to the side listening. Her blackened eyes seemed to waver for a moment and she held out her hand cupping his trembling chin and watched the torment dance upon his face. John thought for one gleaming moment he saw her beautiful brown eyes pierce through the darkened features and felt her hand quiver against his skin.

But then…

“Take this thing from my sight,” she scowled at her guards. “He will do as we ask or he will suffer a fate much worse than death.” And she gave Colonel Sheppard a sickening smile, baring her mangled teeth. As he was being roughly hauled back through the double doors, his heart sank and he continued screaming a name that no longer belonged to the beautiful woman he once knew. “Teyla!…..TEYLA!! PLEASE!!””
            Mrs B!
            Spoiler:
            Damn, this really ROCKS! You gotta continue this....PLEASE...
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Ok guys. I changed the title of my fic. Just a little. It's: The Ties That Bind Us.

It was my choice so I don't want this going back on Suz. I just don't want any confusion about the two different stories.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Your fics are getting better and better..... awesome job..
                Thanks Blue!!
                Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                WOOOHOOOoooo! KEEEP It Coming Mrs B!!

Spoiler:
                Gotta see who the footsteps belong too! And, The rest of the team has to come get Sheppy and kick some butt!
                Mrs B!
                Spoiler:
                Damn, this really ROCKS! You gotta continue this....PLEASE...
                Thanks ELF! I think you just like all the Shep whumpage lol

Comment

You could be right Mrs B!!....
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for Joe on SyFy awards
                    http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Vote for our fellow J/T talent in the J/T awards
                    http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Vote for J/T in the Favorite kiss picture game
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=46038&page=6

Kissing pics
                    Spoiler:

Vote for J/T in Conversion on the Favorite ship episode picture game
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=62

Pics for use
                    Spoiler:

Well done Nina!!

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Morning!
                    Made some goodies. Go and check it out in the Galleria.

Posted all my votes and caps this morning already.

Read some fics last night. BTW, Mrs. B Oasis and Nightmares don't show up when search John and Teyla. You should change your settings to have John and Teyla as characters.

Challenge:
                    Post and List your Top Ten John and Teyla Glances
                    *giggles*

OASIS - PART 12

Spoiler:
                    John's eyes fluttered wildly in the pitch black. He felt cold and was lying on something hard and uneven. His breath came hurriedly as if his lungs were full and could handle little air. He moaned softly and tried to move but a great pain burned white hot at the side of his head, his left leg, and his abdomen.

"God damn," he muttered through bruised lips as he tried again to lift his body from the rocky surface. With a loudly mustered grunt, he finally began to rise as the pain shot deep throughout his body, almost causing him to fall back.

Feeling the side of his head with his hand, his fingers slipped over the blood that was pooling around a large wound and he sighed deeply, holding his other hand to what he was sure was a bruised and broken ribcage. He remembered falling, it had felt like he was flying, flying forever, flying through the dark.

His thoughts traveled to the moments before. He had kissed Teyla and told her how he felt for her, something he had hidden for what felt like an eternity. He laughed at himself and immediatley regretted it, holding his side even tighter now. He had recalled he did not get a chance to see her reaction and thought perhaps it was better that way. It didn't matter anways, he thought, he was glad he had tasted her, glad he had confessed, for now was surely to be his end.

He heard a scuffling in the dark and turned towards it. Many sets of red eyes were bright against the blackness, all gazes directed towards him. He gulped and then smiled to himself and said aloud," Oh hey guys. I was getting lonely down here."

The eyes didn't come any closer, as he was sure they would have surrounded him by now. His hand silently groped for his weapon which he was relieved to find still strapped around his heaving chest. If he was about to die, he would at least take some of them with him. " What are you guys waiting for? An invitation?"

Suddenly, he heard a loud rumbling, almost like distant thunder. It came in even intervals, and the ground trembled, boom........boom.......boom, an uneasy sound in the dark. The red eyes turned from him, facing a different direction now.

And then with utter horror, John realized what the thunder was.

Footsteps.
                    OH Mrs. B you are a devilishly good writer. More of this and I like the wraith queen one. Teyla can definitely do that role.
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      *shrieks*

LOOKS AWESOME! We are so damn organized in here! I love it!
                      Morning right at ya!

Just dropping to vote and catch up for now!

The interviews with JM,JS,DH,JF are great. I will have to listen again to see exactly what JM was saying, I did not get all he talking about the first time around. My fave, of course was JF's out of them all.

Do not forget to thank and green prion for link!

I love your Daily News Links Page Nina!!

Well, I'm going to finish catching up and start hitting the road! I will be back
                      later this afternoon!

Thanks for liking my Daily News links....
                      Thanks Camy for the banner... looks great there on top of all the links...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks for liking my Daily News links....
                        Thanks Camy for the banner... looks great there on top of all the links...
                        Now, you know you are truly loved Nina! You got a banner you get to post!

If you are anything like me (which I hope you are not), you will always have to go back and remember to actually post the banner too!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Ugh still at work... but I'll took a little breather and checked the place out really quick....glad to see votes in...the ones that haven't voted yet today,,,get going... Ship episode pic game is good on it's way... Kiss picture game needs more... D/V and J/S are already in 1st and 2nd and has started on new ones...with their crowd they have a chance to just pull away from us ... I would really like to get our 1 kiss!!! in there atleast in the top...

Well got to to..I'll be back when I get home
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ugh still at work... but I'll took a little breather and checked the place out really quick....glad to see votes in...the ones that haven't voted yet today,,,get going... Ship episode pic game is good on it's way... Kiss picture game needs more... D/V and J/S are already in 1st and 2nd and has started on new ones...with their crowd they have a chance to just pull away from us ... I would really like to get our 1 kiss!!! in there atleast in the top...

Well got to to..I'll be back when I get home
                            I've done my voting but Daniel/Vala and Sam Jack are out in force as usual .. I dont think I can bear to see anther Daniel/Vala or Sam/Jack kiss... anyone who hasn't voted for John and Teyla .. get going

John still needs some support in the best hairdo thread... he can't seem to get past Vala a lot as not many shep fans are voting.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                              OH Mrs. B you are a devilishly good writer. More of this and I like the wraith queen one. Teyla can definitely do that role.

Thanks maffieg!!!! I agree, she could definitely do dark side of the force well

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                I've done my voting but Daniel/Vala and Sam Jack are out in force as usual .. I dont think I can bear to see anther Daniel/Vala or Sam/Jack kiss... anyone who hasn't voted for John and Teyla .. get going

John still needs some support in the best hairdo thread... he can't seem to get past Vala a lot as not many shep fans are voting.
                                I keep voting for John in best hairdo myself!! I'll go do it again! He does have the
                                best hair! I wish we could vote twice a day on the kiss! I would love that myself self to JT in the top with their kiss! It's HOT!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X