X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    OT rant

Spoiler:
    you mean to tell me you never HEARD of the Muppets?!

back on topic before I lose my mind....

sneak peek at War of Roses

Spoiler:
    Teyla didn't say anything as the pair appeared in the doorway of the power room and noted that the generator was already a black pile of soot, "I do believe that Dr. McKay is going to... blow his top?" She stated simply

"Yup" John said seeing the pile of burned out soot, at least the thing did not blow like a tac nuke. "I'm thinking that the others are going to be the same, the city has to be drawing power from somewhere, only question is, where?" The LSD beeped, "come on into the vent. Quick three Replicators on the way to us."

Teyla merely nodded and climbed into the vent, John followed, looking up for a few seconds before looking back down, something telling him he was not thinking right, that and the fact that he and Teyla just sparred and she was still barefoot and in her sparring clothes.... that made it all the harder to focus on retaking the city back... at the time

John finally tore his gaze back towards climib, and stopped next to Teyla, "Something tells me you are thinking of me going up frist this time yes?" John said in good humor, Teyla just looked at him as if he had lost his mind. "I'll take that as a yes?"

Teyla just rolled her eyes and said, "Where do we go from here?"

"I'm thinking the Control Room or the Jumper Bay for more ammo" John said.

"The Control Room is closer, let us go there and see how many of the Asureans there are in the city." Teyla said, John nodded and Teyla led the way towards the Control Room, the pair moved fast through the vents, She came to what looked like a huge vent grid, that actually slid upwards when she arrived, "I donnot see anyone." she said to John.

"Nor does the LSD see any Reps, lets see what happened shall we?"

Teyla nodded and dropped out of the vent and promtly screeched in pain as her bare feet hit a very hot floor. only it was not JUST her feet that hit the very hot floor, when she landed she not only got burns on her feet but also her midsection and arms as she actually fell to the ground, thankfully her clothes did not catch fire.

John landed on his feet, thankfully he had shoes on, he grabbed Teyla from the floor as fast as he could, "Hold on to me, I'll get you to a place you can sit." He said, Teyla only nodded, not able to talk because of the searing pain shooting through her body. John headed for Weir's office, and looked down over the stargate one floor below, what he saw took his breath away.

There were dozens... no hundreds of dead replicators on the floor, piles and piles of them.Aand the floor looked to be boiling hot as well. Teyla noticed as well and John could feel her take in a strong breath at seeing the Stargate floor. "what is happening?" She asked from where she hung onto John as he mostly carried/somewhat dragged Teyla to Weirs' office.

hope you like

I finally got to read your fic. WOW! Keep it coming.

Comment

OT rant

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      Teyla didn't say anything as the pair appeared in the doorway of the power room and noted that the generator was already a black pile of soot, "I do believe that Dr. McKay is going to... blow his top?" She stated simply

"Yup" John said seeing the pile of burned out soot, at least the thing did not blow like a tac nuke. "I'm thinking that the others are going to be the same, the city has to be drawing power from somewhere, only question is, where?" The LSD beeped, "come on into the vent. Quick three Replicators on the way to us."

Teyla merely nodded and climbed into the vent, John followed, looking up for a few seconds before looking back down, something telling him he was not thinking right, that and the fact that he and Teyla just sparred and she was still barefoot and in her sparring clothes.... that made it all the harder to focus on retaking the city back... at the time

John finally tore his gaze back towards climib, and stopped next to Teyla, "Something tells me you are thinking of me going up frist this time yes?" John said in good humor, Teyla just looked at him as if he had lost his mind. "I'll take that as a yes?"

"The Control Room is closer, let us go there and see how many of the Asureans there are in the city." Teyla said, John nodded and Teyla led the way towards the Control Room, the pair moved fast through the vents, She came to what looked like a huge vent grid, that actually slid upwards when she arrived, "I donnot see anyone." she said to John.

Teyla nodded and dropped out of the vent and promtly screeched in pain as her bare feet hit a very hot floor. only it was not JUST her feet that hit the very hot floor, when she landed she not only got burns on her feet but also her midsection and arms as she actually fell to the ground, thankfully her clothes did not catch fire.

John landed on his feet, thankfully he had shoes on, he grabbed Teyla from the floor as fast as he could, "Hold on to me, I'll get you to a place you can sit." He said, Teyla only nodded, not able to talk because of the searing pain shooting through her body. John headed for Weir's office, and looked down over the stargate one floor below, what he saw took his breath away.

There were dozens... no hundreds of dead replicators on the floor, piles and piles of them.Aand the floor looked to be boiling hot as well. Teyla noticed as well and John could feel her take in a strong breath at seeing the Stargate floor. "what is happening?" She asked from where she hung onto John as he mostly carried/somewhat dragged Teyla to Weirs' office.

hope you like
      This is very good. Keep it up! I am very interested in the next update!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        You'll get in no time! I went into edit profile picture first! Did not see anything about avatars then left that. I then saw the edit avatar thing to left.

The sixe of your icon you created for is the perfect size. I did not have to figure
        out how to edit the size or anything! It went right up!

Should change the color of hotline or does it look alright the way it is?
        It's up to you to change color, but I think it's fine. Otherwise I would say green or black, but keep hotline red.

Comment

guys I'm glad you like the update

will have another up soon, though the story is a oneshot, John though does say this....
          Spoiler:
          "and I was only thinking of my old wife and now I gotta retake the city again, what a weird thing to think about while doing something I'm now very used to"

hehe

the story will be a oneshot and LONG and will soon be sent off to Padme to get beta'ed

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Congrats Elflinn on reaching 2K!!!! YAY!!!

Your avatar is awesome!!!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I'm gonna bet my coffee truck that Elf gets to 3K posts within 2 fridays of Atlantis returning
              I'll work hard to accomplish this too!...
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

OT rant

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hope you like

Awesome sneek peek Teyilia! can't wait to read some more!

Also Congrats on being an Auntie!!!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  Congrats Elflinn on reaching 2K!!!! YAY!!!

Your avatar is awesome!!!
                  Thanks Mayra! ((((HUGS))) AND GREEN TO YOU!!!

My avatar is the creation of Scifan! She also created my sig in honor of my 2K post! She did it where they go together. She also made a wallie of it! It is posted in here and the galleria!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    *sobs* I had to delete the first one. I can't that. This link should work. Let me know if it doesn't...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3707006/1/losing
                    Love it YC! especially the end! LOL!...had me smiling as i was reading it, sneaky John!
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      Thanks Mayra! ((((HUGS))) AND GREEN TO YOU!!!

My avatar is the creation of Scifan! She also created my sig in honor of my 2K post! She did it where they go together. She also made a wallie of it! It is posted in here and the galleria!
                      Scifan did an AMAZING job on your avatar and your banner as well!. Oh and i love how it's in honor of your 2K post featuring one of your fav. John Whump episode!
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        Scifan did an AMAZING job on your avatar and your banner as well!. Oh and i love how it's in honor of your 2K post featuring one of your fav. John Whump episode!
                        Everyone knows I am a Whumper also! So, that is why CG!!

I Whump and Love JT! I always when read fics check for the whumpage percentage that Sheppykins gets...
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Hi EVERYONE!

I"m back from my mini-vacation/celebration!

What did I miss! I see a lot! I have to read lots of things...but first of all...

I read in the Bambam thread that Rachel
                          Spoiler:
                          had her baby...is this true, did I read it correctly....I just left a message there too congratulating Rachel so I hope I understood correctly...Teyllia, thanks for asking him. It's so tricky what to ask and what not to ask. THANKS!

Anything else I miss?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Hi EVERYONE!

I read in the Bambam thread that Rachel
                            Spoiler:
                            had her baby...is this true, did I read it correctly....I just left a message there too congratulating Rachel so I hope I understood correctly...Teyllia, thanks for asking him. It's so tricky what to ask and what not to ask. THANKS!

Anything else I miss?
                            welcomne back!

Actually he uh...
                            Spoiler:
                            fully answer my question of if she had the little kitt...err... baby yet only said she was happy and healthy

but other then that you missed Elf getting 2K posts and me betting my coffee truck that she will make 3K by two fridays to Atlantis restarting!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Just checked the Favorite kiss pic game... a whole page basically with Daniel/Vala...yup we are losing big time against them... as always... but thanks to all J/T fans for voting...the ones who haven't voted in it and in the favorite ship episode pic game...get going...!!!

I have to keep Camy happy... don't want her coming after me with her bat,,,
                              I could never do that to you!!!!

How's this...

Spoiler:

Still catching up!
                              sigpic

Comment

welcomne back!

Actually he uh...
                                Spoiler:
                                fully answer my question of if she had the little kitt...err... baby yet only said she was happy and healthy

but other then that you missed Elf getting 2K posts and me betting my coffee truck that she will make 3K by two fridays to Atlantis restarting!
                                ROF!!

CONGRATS ELFF!!!!WOOOHOOO!!!!

Teyllia...he did answer your question....

Originally Posted by Teyilia
                                Hi BamBam, long time no see

one little question, has Rachel had the little one yet? if so or if not, she is in my prayers, and so is the little one! What I wouldn't give to meet her in person (I had tried though the convention tickets were a little out of my price range, if you count a cheapst one person three day ticket at $1,540.00) anyhow let her and everyone else know the kitty(me) is praying for all that they remian well! and yes that also includes you too BamBam!!!

Take care!

~Teyilia
                                Teyla's little kitty

She and the baby are very healthy and happy thank you very much for asking.

I'd say that means Rachel had her bundle of joy!
                                WOOHOOOO!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X