John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
    Thanks guys. Headed over and subscribed. I've not had internet for just under a month and moved cities so once I've had a tad more time to sit and calm down I'll meander through.

So what's up here? Any new news? Fic recs?
    Hey Toomi- This should help with the fics and stuff!
    This our weekly newsletter! Thanks to Nina for bookmarking it!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Uh...HELLO! Why is the Steve Bacic Thread in front of us!

This should not be!!

We have to be on the top of the page...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Comment

Ok guys. I'm gonna make you go for a walk to the galleria. Our poor little sister is straving for attention. I just put up two wallies. It's one wallie, but different colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Uh...HELLO! Why is the Steve Bacic Thread in front of us!

This should not be!!

We have to be on the top of the page...
          *turns the "Coffee Cutoff" valve to "OFF"* Elf you gotta cut back!

also guys I'm going to be online very little this week(work and writing) I'll check in in the evening hours my time (I think EST was what Rodney set or clocks to here) so I'll try and see everyone in the late evenings/early mornings

~Teyilia

Oh and I have a new LJ place, it is calledThe Teyla/John story Challenege Arena and all are welcome to come by, in fact I'll be posting Doxy's challenges up on there + my own and if anyone has any they would like can leave a comment in the "We are open" thread under comments.

but please don't start your own! I'll post the challenges given and then those that wish to do one may post a comment stating that they'd like to do it

anyhow bedtime for this kitty, tomrrow we are going to my home planet and my people are most likely going to want all of us(Team Sheppard) to stay the week.

*scampers off for bed to be able to get up bright and early in the morning*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sorry to be spamming!...

Well, Y'all T am out for the night!! I am trying to watch Grace Under pressure at the same time as trying to post! See everyone in the morning!

I hoped we made Camy proud! We've been keeping our thread on top this weekend!! YES!!

Good NIGHT Y'all!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

G'night Elf and all. I think I need to do the same. I'll try to read more fics tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                OOPs!! Sorry Steph. I meant to write LC. I'm use to saying your name that I should'v just said it. LOL. *face turning BEET RED!*
                Oh, LOL, don't worry about it! I thought maybe YC had made her first vid and that I had missed it! LOL!
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Let's all repeat after me. Jess does not make videos. Ever. No way. I'll leave that to the masters. I write fic...the only reason why I have been posting the "posters" is because the site does it for me.

Speaking of which, I have another one:

I hope everyone had a great Sunday!
                  Hehehe, never say never! LOVE all your posters by the way!!! Those are AWESOME!
                  Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

another poster
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Don't forget to support shep in the best hair game... he's not getting much support at all. Sheps hair is the best...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=138
                      sigpic

Comment

There is a new game over at the games sections.....

"Favourite Kiss"

Well we all know that our fav kiss is..
                        Spoiler:

so when you are voting in the best ship episode for Conversion..... pop into the fav kiss game and post your pic of the John/Teyla kiss in Conversion too.

Who could beat this kiss....

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=46038
                        sigpic

Comment

Doxymom. I hope a five minute fic doesn't also mean that you have only five mins. to type the story. 'Cause mine went long.

The Message From the Future
                          Spoiler:

“Unauthorized gate activation!” the tech announced. Carter approaches the tech in the control room. She asks who it was. “It’s Dr. Beckett’s IDC ?” They give each other a confused look. Carter orders for Marines to stand by the gate and be ready. She looks at the tech and nods to allow the shield down.
                          John, Teyla, Ronon and Rodney run to the gate room after Carter radios them and tells them about the odd IDC. When they get there they are shocked when the see a man that looks like Beckett. He agrees to go to the infirmary and do whatever test necessary to prove his identity. After hours of waiting the tests prove that he is who he says he is. They are surprised and they have a lot of questions, but first Ronon, Teyla, Rodney, John and many of the medical team all gives him a round of hugs.
                          Carson looks around very happy, but then he becomes serious, “I know this is gonna sound strange, but I have come from the future.” Rodney was about to interrupt, but Carson stops him. “I will explain later, but right now I need to talk to John and Teyla in private. It’s very important.”
                          John and Teyla look at each other with concern and agree to go to the conference room so no one can hear. John and Teyla sit down, but Carson stand up and paces. “Doc, you’re making us nervous,” John says as he looks at Teyla and she nods in agreement.
                          “You gotta understand that what I have to say is quite difficult and I don’t know how to say this,” responds a nervous Carson.
                          John shifts in his seat and leans back, “Doc just say it.”
                          Carson stops pacing and lets out a sigh, “Ok. Here it goes. John. Teyla. You need to stop denying your feelings and get together.” John and Teyla were in total shock. He continues, “In my time, Teyla leaves Atlantis to find her people and John you let her go. Though I don’t know why you would do such a thing is beyond me. I mean…”
                          “Doc!” interrupts John.
                          “Oh. Sorry,” Carson continues. “You find her month later and she was..” he pauses.
                          John leans on the table waiting to hear what Carson has to say next. Teyla straightens herself in her chair. They can see the sadness in his eyes. Teyla encourages him to continue.
                          Carson looks at Teyla with sad eyes, “I’m sorry my dear, but they found you dead. You were fed upon by a Wraith and they baby died too.” John shoots a look at Teyla and she hides her face from him. “Teyla dear. John was devastated when he found you and it was worse when he found out the baby was his…”
                          “WHAT!” John shouts as he jumps up. “What do you mean! We never..” he stops. Flashes of images pop into his mind. Teyla has also gotten up and starts pacing with her arms folded tight across her front. Confusion covers her face. They finally look at each other. “So that wasn’t a dream? We really did?” John stops. “Doc, we’re confused. Why are you here?
                          “If you’d let me finish, I’ll tell you. The Colonel was so upset that he left the service and Atlantis struggled with the fight with the Wraith and the Asurans. Many worlds that were allies because of you both turned from us. They loss hope.”
                          John finally plops back into his seat. Teyla looks up at Carson still dazed, “Were you there when this all happened?”
                          “No. Elizabeth and I were rescued from the Asurans months later, but that is a totally different story and I can’t go into that right now.”
                          John scrunches his face, “Elizabeth is alive? Doc? When were you going to tell us about you, Elizabeth and those damn replicators?”
                          “Please Colonel, I need to say this before I have to got back to the future! I know you love her Colonel. Ronon and Rodney told Elizabeth and me. I guess you got pretty well drunk and let it all out.” Carson let out a little snicker before recomposing himself, “Colonel Carter, Rodney, Radek and many of the others believe that your baby could be the answer to our survival.” Carson sees the questions on John and Teyla’s face. “I know that you don’t understand, but I’m just going to make it simple. Colonel, you have the Ancient gene and Teyla, you have the Wraith genes. We believe that that will be important, but what is also important is you to staying together and stay here in Atlantis. Otherwise Teyla’s people will also lose their wonderful leader. They were sadden when they heard of you dying.”
                          Teyla face beamed at the knowledge that her people will be found safe. Carson tells them that he needs to leave and go back. He leaves John and Teyla alone in the room. After Carson leaves and the conference doors close, John walks up to Teyla with a small glimmer in his eyes and a slight smirk. He begins to reach out touch Teyla’s still flat stomach, “I guess we’re going to be parents?”
                          Teyla smiles back, “And I guess that you really love me.” They embrace each other and Teyla whispers in his ear, “I love you too John.”

The End.

Ok. I'm gonna hide and catch up. Sorry Steph for the confusion. Jess is gonna bust my butt later. LOL

Well done!
                          sigpic

Comment

Scifan = VERY well done on your challenge man!!! Awesome!

YC - Another cool Motivational Poster as usual!!!
                            Last edited by MrsB108; 06 August 2007, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Doxymom. I hope a five minute fic doesn't also mean that you have only five mins. to type the story. 'Cause mine went long.

The Message From the Future
                              Spoiler:

“Unauthorized gate activation!” the tech announced. Carter approaches the tech in the control room. She asks who it was. “It’s Dr. Beckett’s IDC ?” They give each other a confused look. Carter orders for Marines to stand by the gate and be ready. She looks at the tech and nods to allow the shield down.
                              John, Teyla, Ronon and Rodney run to the gate room after Carter radios them and tells them about the odd IDC. When they get there they are shocked when the see a man that looks like Beckett. He agrees to go to the infirmary and do whatever test necessary to prove his identity. After hours of waiting the tests prove that he is who he says he is. They are surprised and they have a lot of questions, but first Ronon, Teyla, Rodney, John and many of the medical team all gives him a round of hugs.
                              Carson looks around very happy, but then he becomes serious, “I know this is gonna sound strange, but I have come from the future.” Rodney was about to interrupt, but Carson stops him. “I will explain later, but right now I need to talk to John and Teyla in private. It’s very important.”
                              John and Teyla look at each other with concern and agree to go to the conference room so no one can hear. John and Teyla sit down, but Carson stand up and paces. “Doc, you’re making us nervous,” John says as he looks at Teyla and she nods in agreement.
                              “You gotta understand that what I have to say is quite difficult and I don’t know how to say this,” responds a nervous Carson.
                              John shifts in his seat and leans back, “Doc just say it.”
                              Carson stops pacing and lets out a sigh, “Ok. Here it goes. John. Teyla. You need to stop denying your feelings and get together.” John and Teyla were in total shock. He continues, “In my time, Teyla leaves Atlantis to find her people and John you let her go. Though I don’t know why you would do such a thing is beyond me. I mean…”
                              “Doc!” interrupts John.
                              “Oh. Sorry,” Carson continues. “You find her month later and she was..” he pauses.
                              John leans on the table waiting to hear what Carson has to say next. Teyla straightens herself in her chair. They can see the sadness in his eyes. Teyla encourages him to continue.
                              Carson looks at Teyla with sad eyes, “I’m sorry my dear, but they found you dead. You were fed upon by a Wraith and they baby died too.” John shoots a look at Teyla and she hides her face from him. “Teyla dear. John was devastated when he found you and it was worse when he found out the baby was his…”
                              “WHAT!” John shouts as he jumps up. “What do you mean! We never..” he stops. Flashes of images pop into his mind. Teyla has also gotten up and starts pacing with her arms folded tight across her front. Confusion covers her face. They finally look at each other. “So that wasn’t a dream? We really did?” John stops. “Doc, we’re confused. Why are you here?
                              “If you’d let me finish, I’ll tell you. The Colonel was so upset that he left the service and Atlantis struggled with the fight with the Wraith and the Asurans. Many worlds that were allies because of you both turned from us. They loss hope.”
                              John finally plops back into his seat. Teyla looks up at Carson still dazed, “Were you there when this all happened?”
                              “No. Elizabeth and I were rescued from the Asurans months later, but that is a totally different story and I can’t go into that right now.”
                              John scrunches his face, “Elizabeth is alive? Doc? When were you going to tell us about you, Elizabeth and those damn replicators?”
                              “Please Colonel, I need to say this before I have to got back to the future! I know you love her Colonel. Ronon and Rodney told Elizabeth and me. I guess you got pretty well drunk and let it all out.” Carson let out a little snicker before recomposing himself, “Colonel Carter, Rodney, Radek and many of the others believe that your baby could be the answer to our survival.” Carson sees the questions on John and Teyla’s face. “I know that you don’t understand, but I’m just going to make it simple. Colonel, you have the Ancient gene and Teyla, you have the Wraith genes. We believe that that will be important, but what is also important is you to staying together and stay here in Atlantis. Otherwise Teyla’s people will also lose their wonderful leader. They were sadden when they heard of you dying.”
                              Teyla face beamed at the knowledge that her people will be found safe. Carson tells them that he needs to leave and go back. He leaves John and Teyla alone in the room. After Carson leaves and the conference doors close, John walks up to Teyla with a small glimmer in his eyes and a slight smirk. He begins to reach out touch Teyla’s still flat stomach, “I guess we’re going to be parents?”
                              Teyla smiles back, “And I guess that you really love me.” They embrace each other and Teyla whispers in his ear, “I love you too John.”

The End.

Ok. I'm gonna hide and catch up. Sorry Steph for the confusion. Jess is gonna bust my butt later. LOL
                              Loved the story...awesome...

Yea, honestly I'm just as bad. I had to watch CG last night. Good ep. I also watched Return 1 and when John and Teyla do the Athosian head touch, did anyone notice that Ronon walks back at thay point to give them space or was that just me seeing things.
                              Nope it's not just you... he steps back as soon as John walks up to her...

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Let's all repeat after me. Jess does not make videos. Ever. No way. I'll leave that to the masters. I write fic...the only reason why I have been posting the "posters" is because the site does it for me.

Speaking of which, I have another one:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...tor6089522.jpg

I hope everyone had a great Sunday!
                              Another great poster...

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Great one Donna....

LC and Mayra thanks for the kind words on vids...and yeah I think the ones that make videos know eachothers pain for doing them... but in the end it's all worth it...

And then the daily business.....

Vote for Joe on SyFy awards...
                              http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Don't forget to vote on our fellow J/T talents..in the J/T awards..
                              http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

There is a new game... Best kiss picture game... and well we only have one kiss between J/T but hey let's get it in the list atleast...
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=46038
                              Kissing pics
                              Spoiler:

Also don't forget to vote for J/T on Conversion in the Favorite ship episode picture game...
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=59
                              Other pics from scene to follow for use...
                              Spoiler:

sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                another poster
                                Great job Donna.

Thanks for the link Blue.

Thanks jtjaforever and MrsB. I'm glad you liked it.

The Ties That Bind:

Spoiler:

John finally catches up to Teyla later that day. He can see that she is nervous being next to him, “Teyla? Did I do something wrong? You’ve been avoiding me for days now.”
                                Teyla knew this day would come, but she still didn’t know what to say. She tries to act normal, but the pitch of her voice deceives her, “Wrong? Avoiding You? No, I have… I have just been busy with searching for my people, that is all.” She forces a little.
                                John gives her an unconvincing look, but lets her excuse go, “Ok. If you’re sure.” He was about to walk away, but a thought came across his mind, “How about dinner tonight?”
                                “Dinner? Tonight? Well um…” Teyla tries not to stutter.
                                John’s look gets a little more serious. “See!” as he interrupts and points a finger at her. “There’s something wrong. Why are you hiding something?”
                                Teyla can’t tell him yet, but she knows she has to do it soon, “John, it is complicated.” She sees he’s about to say something, but she stops him. “I will explain soon, but I can’t do it now. Can I have dinner with you tomorrow night instead?” John still looks unsettled, but he agrees to wait for their dinner date. They both go their separate ways and Teyla gives a sigh of relief.
                                The next day the man who can see the future comes to Atlantis. He agrees to see Teyla first. Teyla tries not to appear excited, but she does tell him how grateful she is. Carter, John and Ronon join Teyla and the man in the conference room. Rodney decides not to join because of disbelief the man’s abilities. The man sits next to Teyla and holds her hand. He tries to see what he can about her people, but unfortunately, the news is not what she expected. He tells her that he can’t see where they are. He stops abruptly and looks around to the others. He asks to speak to Teyla alone. Carter, John and Ronon give each other a curious look, but the get up to give them privacy.
                                The man can see the worry look on Teyla’s face, “Do not worry. I know that you are with child, but why do you hesitate to tell the father? Is he a type of man that will not kind or understanding?”
                                Teyla is shocked that he knows about her pregnancy. She was beginning to doubting that he was who he said he was, “No, he not that type of a man, but I’m afraid that he will not let me continue his search for my people.”
                                “I can not say that he will not try, but do you think that your friends will stop supporting? Is there another reason why you hesitate to tell your news?” Teyla lowers her head and nods yes. “It will be hard at first, but your friends will be there for you.” He gets up, gives her a smile and walks out of the room.
                                Teyla pauses before she gets up to leave. As walks out of the room she sees John waiting for her. He sees that she is upset. She tries to walk by him quickly, but he grabs a hold of her shoulders. “Teyla? You’re shaking.” His look goes from concern to anger. “Did he do something to you? Because you know I can just…”
                                Teyla interrupts, “No John. It is that there is something I need to do and I have postponed it long enough. Are we still on for dinner tonight? Trying to switch his thought on something different. John smiles and nods yes. “I will meet you at your quarters before we go. Is that fine? John tells her yes and leaves with a satisfying smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X