No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this screenshot just BEGGED to be made!!

Spoiler:

hehehe

MrsB, thayt's SAD!!! though also very pretty the way it is written!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

Spoiler:

hehehe

Thanks Tey. That pic is so funny. Good job dude

Comment

I am glad you like it

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          My last one! But who can resist this...right? Laterz....

That is just priceless!!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          I just felt like writing this

Spoiler:
          “John may I speak with you?”

John looked up at Teyla’s face. “Of course.”

“In private, please,” she asked smiling hesitantly looking around the crowded lunchroom.

“Uh…sure,” John said awkwardly as he got up from the table, tossed his lunch into the bin and silently led the way down the hall to an empty training room.

As soon as the door shut behind them he turned, “You’re starting to freak me out, Teyla. What’s going on?” His face was puzzled as her eyes searched the floor.

“I am leaving Atlantis, Colonel,” she said in a small voice.

John put a finger to his ear and shook it mockingly, “I’m sorry. I must have heard you wrong. It sounded like you said you’re leaving Atlantis.”

She drew in a breath and met his disbelieving gaze. “That is what I said. I am leaving to find my people. I just finished speaking with Colonel Carter and we came to an understanding. Atlantis cannot afford to keep their search as a top priority and I cannot stand by and do nothing for every day they go unfound.”

John felt his throat start to close up and a desperate anxiety began to course through his veins, pumping his heart at a rapid speed.

“Teyla, this is crazy! We can look for them while were on other missions! The resources Atlantis can provide you in finding them are irreplaceable!” He noticed the resolve in her face and it frightened him even more, as he knew how stubborn she could be. He continued nervously as he crossed his arms.

“Well, I just won’t allow it. You’re part of my team and I’m not letting you go anywhere,” he said his voice catching.

Teyla tried to smile but her mouth quivered into a strange frown instead. “I am sorry, John. What is done, is done,” she said sadly. “I am leaving.”

His mind wracked trying to think of an excuse for her to stay and when he said nothing she turned, poised to leave. He grabbed her arm hard and twisted her back towards him.

“Please….stay,” he said quietly. “Stay......with me.” His eyes probing hers in the hopes that she could read the message hidden behind them.

“They need me, John,” she said her eyes filling with tears as he still gripped her arms tight. “I am responsible for all of them.”

John took a deep breath, his body trembling. “They aren’t the only ones who need you, Teyla.”

A lone tear ran down her cheek as she gently took his gripping hand and held it against her chest. “No matter what I feel John, no matter what we could be, I cannot abandon them. I would not be the person I am if I did.”

She leaned over to him and brushed her warm face beside his, whispering in his ear, “I will find you again, John Sheppard.”

And she turned and walked out hurriedly, leaving him standing in the empty room, staring at the closed door.
          Spoiler:
          awwwww *sniff* that was so sweet and sad *sniff*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

Spoiler:

hehehe

hehe nice one Kitty!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Dang i love these,so so funny....You guys are a hoot!!!
              Thanks Linda.

Comment

thanks

Comment

So, I got an email asking if I was going to make sigs of my posters. And the rest is history... LOL

Spoiler:

They are all snaggable and if you want a sig version of any others that I have done, let me know. All the ones I have posted in here are in the link below.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yappi, those are cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh poor Teyla,those evil evil machines.....She has to tell John,she should know by now she can trust him!!!
                      Unfortunately it won't be today. If I'm lucky tomorrow.

Comment

You guys are gonna do me some serious injury if ya keep this up with the motivational posters......almost fell off ma chair on more than 1 occasion laughin so hard!
                        sigpic

Comment

*sets up a few dozen pads around Lindas chair so she does not get hurt* *procceeds to sit in Linda's lap*

glad we can be of amusment

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Unfortunately it won't be today. If I'm lucky tomorrow.

That's ok,whenever you've got time!

JC,those are so cool!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you,Teyilia *rubs Kitty's head affectionately*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                I just felt like writing this

Spoiler:
                                “John may I speak with you?”

John looked up at Teyla’s face. “Of course.”

“In private, please,” she asked smiling hesitantly looking around the crowded lunchroom.

“Uh…sure,” John said awkwardly as he got up from the table, tossed his lunch into the bin and silently led the way down the hall to an empty training room.

As soon as the door shut behind them he turned, “You’re starting to freak me out, Teyla. What’s going on?” His face was puzzled as her eyes searched the floor.

“I am leaving Atlantis, Colonel,” she said in a small voice.

John put a finger to his ear and shook it mockingly, “I’m sorry. I must have heard you wrong. It sounded like you said you’re leaving Atlantis.”

She drew in a breath and met his disbelieving gaze. “That is what I said. I am leaving to find my people. I just finished speaking with Colonel Carter and we came to an understanding. Atlantis cannot afford to keep their search as a top priority and I cannot stand by and do nothing for every day they go unfound.”

John felt his throat start to close up and a desperate anxiety began to course through his veins, pumping his heart at a rapid speed.

“Teyla, this is crazy! We can look for them while were on other missions! The resources Atlantis can provide you in finding them are irreplaceable!” He noticed the resolve in her face and it frightened him even more, as he knew how stubborn she could be. He continued nervously as he crossed his arms.

“Well, I just won’t allow it. You’re part of my team and I’m not letting you go anywhere,” he said his voice catching.

Teyla tried to smile but her mouth quivered into a strange frown instead. “I am sorry, John. What is done, is done,” she said sadly. “I am leaving.”

His mind wracked trying to think of an excuse for her to stay and when he said nothing she turned, poised to leave. He grabbed her arm hard and twisted her back towards him.

“Please….stay,” he said quietly. “Stay......with me.” His eyes probing hers in the hopes that she could read the message hidden behind them.

“They need me, John,” she said her eyes filling with tears as he still gripped her arms tight. “I am responsible for all of them.”

John took a deep breath, his body trembling. “They aren’t the only ones who need you, Teyla.”

A lone tear ran down her cheek as she gently took his gripping hand and held it against her chest. “No matter what I feel John, no matter what we could be, I cannot abandon them. I would not be the person I am if I did.”

She leaned over to him and brushed her warm face beside his, whispering in his ear, “I will find you again, John Sheppard.”

And she turned and walked out hurriedly, leaving him standing in the empty room, staring at the closed door.

WOW! That was powerful. Where's my tissues? That's got to go into a story.

Comment

Working...
                                X