John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Well you totally held your own making them Sci.

Camy, I dont see the list???

Silly, you are supposed to make your own!...LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      That one is very good. LOL

Comment

Silly, you are supposed to make your own!...LOL
        LOL You said you found a list!! haha Ok my bad

Here's some:

#10 - Everyday as John and Teyla go off on missions, John is the last of his team to enter the Stargate so that he can secretly catch a good view of Teyla's....assets.

#9 - Everyday John and Teyla shoot stolen glances at the other when they are not looking.

#8 - Everyday John and Teyla eat lunch together and each steals something off the others lunchtray.

#7 - Every morning before they leave their quarters, John and Teyla check themselves out carefully in the mirror, inspecting to ensure they look as desirable as possible for when they see each other

Ehhhh... i aint good at this stuff as you can tell. I like writing the horror and angst better
        Last edited by MrsB108; 03 August 2007, 05:39 AM.

Comment

LOL You said you found a list!! haha Ok my bad

Here's some:

#10 - Everyday as John and Teyla go off on missions, John is the last of his team to enter the Stargate so that he can secretly catch a good view of Teyla's....assets.

#9 - Everyday John and Teyla shoot stolen glances at the other when they are not looking.

#8 - Everyday John and Teyla eat lunch together and each steals something off the others lunchtray.

#7 - Every morning before they leave their quarters, John and Teyla check themselves out carefully in the mirror, inspecting to ensure they look as desirable as possible for when they see each other

Ehhhh... i aint good at this stuff as you can tell. I like writing the horror and angst better
          I think you did a great job.

Comment

Hey Everyone!

I absolutely love all of the motivational posters that everybody is doing!

The newsletter is going to posted later this afternoon. Do not worry!
            It's later this week! RL has been very,very busy!

Dude! (I'm sounding like Mrs B now!, I am still just on part 9 of Oasis!
            I am so behind!! There's been updates since then!! Sheesh!!

I actually remembered to post my cap for the fave ship eppie!! Maybe because
            it has do with a certain stick fight, kiss, and a very sexy bug guy!

What do you guys think? ....It's possible!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Dont say I ever left anything unfinished even though it stinks

#6 – Everyday John and Teyla struggle with their feelings for each other, John tries to be clever and witty and Teyla strives to focus only on work.

#5 – Everyday John and Teyla make Ronon shake his head and smile at the obviousness of their affection.

#4 – Everyday John and Teyla readily exchange annoyed glances over Rodney’s latest narcissistic comments

#3 – Everyday John and Teyla argue, even over the most simplest things and as mad as they get, they both enjoy getting a rise out of the other.

#2 – Everyday John and Teyla spar, as they both get excited over the prospect of touching each other without having to explain themselves

#1 – Every night John and Teyla lie in their respective beds and close their eyes placing a hand on an empty pillow, imagining what it would be like to have the other lying there with them.

Elf - Rock on, dude

Comment

Elf - Rock on, dude

I always do, DUDE!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Dont say I ever left anything unfinished even though it stinks

#6 – Everyday John and Teyla struggle with their feelings for each other, John tries to be clever and witty and Teyla strives to focus only on work.

#5 – Everyday John and Teyla make Ronon shake his head and smile at the obviousness of their affection.

#4 – Everyday John and Teyla readily exchange annoyed glances over Rodney’s latest narcissistic comments

#3 – Everyday John and Teyla argue, even over the most simplest things and as mad as they get, they both enjoy getting a rise out of the other.

#2 – Everyday John and Teyla spar, as they both get excited over the prospect of touching each other without having to explain themselves

#1 – Every night John and Teyla lie in their respective beds and close their eyes placing a hand on an empty pillow, imagining what it would be like to have the other lying there with them.

Elf - Rock on, dude
                  I liked these too. I especially liked the last one. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Elf - Rock on, dude

I always do, DUDE!!
                    You guys are so funny. I'm slowly starting to read fics for the JT awards. So, I'll be in and out today, besides doing RL stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      You guys are so funny. I'm slowly starting to read fics for the JT awards. So, I'll be in and out today, besides doing RL stuff.
                      Yeah my plan was for tomorrow or tonight whatever to sit down and go through all the categories one by one.

Heres a Friday tune for us.

Just the good ol' boys,
                      Never meanin' no harm,
                      Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was born.

Comment

Hey Scifan-

Would you mind if I posted some of the posters we did in the JFT thunk thread?

The Bragging ones and Hygiene just to name a few are really a riot!
                        But, I would do it if you guys prefer to do that yourselves!

I am fixin' to head out for a while. We have a wedding to attend tomorrow ( I hope the weather is on our side it's outside) for my friend's son who is getting married. And, also we are having a conference at my church tonight ,tomorrow, and Sunday all day. In a perfect world Elfie could be at all the places at once.But,alas, it is just not possible.

I will be more than likely out most of today. I am trying get newsletter done and posted as I mentioned before. So, do not think I won't be lurking spying on all of y'all!

I love the Jet Li Poster done about Rodney! Serenity! I can't remember the rest but, they are in the galleria!! Check them OUT! It's an ORDER!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          See what you started Elf.

HA HA, funn stuff!

Morning...I'm having troubles in here today and yesterday was weird too....

Couple of reminders, please don't forget to vote in the SGA JT Awards.

and don't forget to post your Conversion Cap today in the Fun and Games Forum the Shippy Episodes. I've posted several John and Teyla caps from the episode and will post more laterz.

New Top Ten List...List your own.....

10 Things John and Teyla do Together Everyday .

You guys were a riot yesterday with those posters. Does anyone mind if I save them in my John and Teyla Album in my PB account?
                          I don't care if you post mine there...

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Hey Scifan-

Would you mind if I posted some of the posters we did in the JFT thunk thread?

The Bragging ones and Hygiene just to name a few are really a riot!
                          But, I would do it if you guys prefer to do that yourselves!
                          Um, not that I care...but I did the "Bragging" and "Hygiene" (which is my personal favorite).
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

All right, I'm going to try to post only one a day, except for Sunday (because we're so busy that day!):

sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

im really having a ball making these posters
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                All right, I'm going to try to post only one a day, except for Sunday (because we're so busy that day!):

Spoiler:

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                im really having a ball making these posters
                                Spoiler:

Y'all are killing me these!! They are so good! Dang! I still have done one of them!
                                What a motivator I am!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X