John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    All right, Multiplicity is up and complete. There are a total of ten chapters...the link is to chapter 8. I hope y'all like the ending.

Now I'm taking a writing break.
    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I'm glad you liked it. I'm still a bit iffy on the ending. But for those of you who have read the whole thing, this was the original ending:

Spoiler:
    The five minutes passed slowly for everyone in the room. Finally, the floor of the platform lit up and one John Sheppard appeared. Carson walked up to him. “Colonel, how are you feeling?”

He looked around. “Good, I guess,” he answered slowly. “But what are all of you doing down here?”

Rodney and Elizabeth exchanged a glance, Teyla and Ronan looked at each other. “What do you mean, John?“ Elizabeth asked.

“Well, last thing I remember is me stepping on that platform.” He turned to Zelenka. “You were telling me it would take months to be able to work this thing.”

“Rodney,” Elizabeth said, worry in her voice. “What happened?“

McKay thought for a moment before snapping his fingers. “I think I know what he did. It’s rather ingenious if I say so myself. I think they all decided not to remember. If they did that, then it’s possible that the filter would erase all their memories.”

John started to look a little panicked. “What are you guys talking about?“

Carson walked up to him. “Colonel, you stepped on the platform yesterday. Quite a bit has happened since then.”

He looked at Elizabeth and winced. “I’m in trouble, aren’t I?”

She smiled briefly. “We’ll worry about that later. Right now, go to the infirmary. I want a full report on your condition after Carson looks at you.”

“All right,“ he said slowly. He hated being in the dark about things. Wanting to be near people he was comfortable with, he made his way to Teyla and Ronan.

Ronan grabbed his shoulder. “Good to see you, Sheppard. All one of you.”

John shook his head. “When is someone going to tell me what exactly happened?”

Teyla looked at him a bit sadly. “Perhaps it is best that you do not remember what happened, Colonel.“

Damn. Now he really wished he knew what happened. He hadn’t seen Teyla that upset since he left for Earth. He leaned closer to her. “Did I do something to upset you?”

She flashed a small smile, despite the situation. “No, Colonel, not at all. You should go to the infirmary soon. I am sure that Carson will tell you what happened.” She walked out of the room.

Ronan looked at his friend and shook his head. “Boy, Sheppard, if I were you, I’d be regretting that decision to forget everything.”

“But, I don’t remember anything!”

So, which ending did y'all prefer?
    WOW!
    Spoiler:
    I prefer the ending you decided on to go with on ff.net. At least there is definite progression in positivitiy!!! There other way would have been to much like the show for me if it did not happen. It is very good the way they decided!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Just a quick post and I'll be right back. I know it's short, but its a start.

The Ties that Bind. Next part.

Spoiler:

Infirmary:

“It will be awhile before Col. Sheppard gets to go on any off world mission,” Dr. Keller advises Sam.” John makes a face in disagreement. Dr. Keller smiles, “I’ll let you stay in your quarters to rest and you can do some light duties, but that’s all. Those broken bones need to heal or you’ll stay out longer. Understand?” John nods his head yes. He slowly gets off the gurney while grabbing his side and gives a small grunt.
      Ronon looks at him with a childish grin, “Does it hurt?”
      John looks at him with a serious face, “Yes! You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” Ronon continues to smile. As John starts to walk out of the infirmary he mumbles, “Sicko.”
      Ronon turns and smiles at Teyla. Teyla, Sam and Keller try not to laugh. Teyla gives Ronon a slight backhand to his arm and lips the words, “Stop it.” Both Teyla and Sam reassure Keller that John will listen to orders.
      John starts yelling in the corridor, “THIS SUCKS!”
      Ronon continues to mock John, “If you didn’t let another woman beat y..”
      “SHUT UP RONON!” barks John in between his moans.
      Sam, Keller and Teyla start laughing again. “I better go before John get hurt more,” Teyla says to the lady before leaving. Faintly down the corridor you can still hear John yelling at Ronon. Teyla slowly shakes her head.
      I LOVE THIS!!!

Spoiler:
      Ronon: Does it Hurt? ROTFL! SICKO!!! YES! YES!

John's looks to kill at Ronon! ...hehehehehe..Evil Elfie!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Spoiler:
        Dietician today. Doc's appt. the 8th of Aug. Foot doc has to set up Home Health to come and do Vac would treatments or Wound Care facility that will do it. Doc's appt. Aug. 15th.So, the next few weeks I might be in and out in here. I'm reading YappiChick's last chap in Multiplicity right now. I did not look in your spoiler tag about it. Not until I finish reading first.

BRB~
        How was the dieticians?
        Hey can you believe its August tomorrow? Dang....
        So we had the same reaction to YC's ending I see, what a great writer she is
        Have you done your voting yet for J/T award thingys

ps - Nice pic for Scifan story lol

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Camy - I posted a cap for the return,how many times are you allowed to post?
          Thanks sunshine! Once a day! Make sure you look at your last posting since it has to be 24hours and the time zones are different!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            How was the dieticians?
            Hey can you believe its August tomorrow? Dang....
            So we had the same reaction to YC's ending I see, what a great writer she is
            Have you done your voting yet for J/T award thingys

ps - Nice pic for Scifan story lol
            I thought pic fit perfectly with the whole scene..

Spoiler:
            It went really well with dietician. Elfie lost 7lbs.
            Baby! Oh! How I so want a KIT KAT BAR!! I am not even lying!! WooHOO!
            Yes. I can believe it. It is my brother's B-Day tomorrow! I am busy this month!
            But, best of all only 8 more FRIDAYS TIL S4! I digress. I still have 3 more mos.to
            go for my surgery. My dietician is giving me a break from the food journal for a month. Which a good thing. It was starting to run together. But, I am still working on figuring how to set it up on my LJ for other people who are looking for positive motivation when preparing both pre-op and post-op. I also want to be able to have my SGA and JT stuff on there too! It is still in it's infancy stages. I swear I can not spell!!! But, anyway you get the point!! That's the latest for now. I hope to be able to put as challenge to get a banner made for it to. All in due time and when it up and running I will post it for all of you!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

I thought pic fit perfectly with the whole scene..

Spoiler:
              It went really well with dietician. Elfie lost 7lbs.
              Baby! Oh! How I so want a KIT KAT BAR!! I am not even lying!! WooHOO!
              Yes. I can believe it. It is my brother's B-Day tomorrow! I am busy this month!
              But, best of all only 8 more FRIDAYS TIL S4! I digress. I still have 3 more mos.to
              go for my surgery. My dietician is giving me a break from the food journal for a month. Which a good thing. It was starting to run together. But, I am still working on figuring how to set it up on my LJ for other people who are looking for positive motivation when preparing both pre-op and post-op. I also want to be able to have my SGA and JT stuff on there too! It is still in it's infancy stages. I swear I can not spell!!! But, anyway you get the point!! That's the latest for now. I hope to be able to put as challenge to get a banner made for it to. All in due time and when it up and running I will post it for all of you!
              I think thats a real nice idea Elf, very selfless of you. I bet people will appreciate it, who cares if you can spell anyways
              I like the whole 8 Fridays left thing it TOTALLY makes it seem shorter somehow

Comment

Congrats everyone on making it to 31000 posts!!!! wooohoooo J/T rocks....
                I'm heading to bed now...night all...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I think thats a real nice idea Elf, very selfless of you. I bet people will appreciate it, who cares if you can spell anyways
                  I like the whole 8 Fridays left thing it TOTALLY makes it seem shorter somehow
                  Doesn't though! I can not take credit for that it Lorr and Ruffles in whump thread that started doing the countdown that way in the Official Countdown to
                  S4 Thread.. Technically that is ...59 DAYS! Woohoo!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Courtesy of wraithfodder

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Courtesy of wraithfodder
                      Haven't seen that pic....
                      You know it's like a baby place soon ...
                      Jason became a dad a short while ago,,Rachel is going to be a mom, David is going to be a dad, Joe became a dad like almost just a year ago... the whole main cast is or will become parents...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Night Nina...

Oh my word...what are those guys doing in the Atlantis set? Everyone there is either pregnant or having babies. I can picture all of them laughing their heads off when they all declared almost at the same time that their partners were expecting, can you imagine!? No wonder poor JM kept writing things about pregnancies in his blog!

Thanks Mrs. B.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Courtesy of wraithfodder
                          Well that is definitely a confirmation!! There is no denying that!

Congrats to them!! Just think it all started last season when JF and his wife had
                          their third child.....who will be a year old in September! Like Dominoes! It's something in the water!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Does anyone know wraithfodders name on Gateworld? She runs such an amazing site, you guys should check it out if you havent already. she updates like crazy, its totally informative (it is a SHE right?)

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com

Anywho, yeah that pic just about says it all. It is crazy how theyre all babying it up over there. Can you imagine a baby Rodney though oh myyyyyyyyy

Comment

OH DAMN! lol that was wicked good too, but if I had to choose.......
                              Spoiler:
                              well for the sake that we do live here on the j/t ship thread I'm glad you stuck with what you did cuz at least we got some togetherness
                              Either way YC, you are completely talented
                              [/SPOILERS]
                              ::blush:: Thank you! It's your and Sci's constant writing that pushed me to write as fast I did...or else it would have been about 6 months before the story was complete.

WOW!
                              Spoiler:
                              I prefer the ending you decided on to go with on ff.net. At least there is definite progression in positivitiy!!! There other way would have been to much like the show for me if it did not happen. It is very good the way they decided!!

I'm glad you liked...

Spoiler:
                              My intention for the original ending was so that it fit the show, so I'm glad that I still accomplished my goal
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I"m going to read some fics and then I'm heading to bed.

here's one I just read....cute and more JT friendship.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3692783/1/The_Simple_Life
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X