• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya fellow JT followers!

Dadgumit! I do something as frivolous as say: go to bed and sleep and
    there was fic updates by YappiChick and we made 1500 pages and almost
    30000 posts!!

I MUST BE SICK!

Just a quick post for now before hit the road to get all of my mighty errands
    completed! Exciting,isn't it! NOT! You know I had to catch up on what going
    on with my favorite couple! Sorry about you deleting all your SGA eps Q!

Scifan- the Heated Exchange wallie you did -beautiful!! Did you also post another of the fic that you started last night that you said you didn't have a title for yet? The one with S4 above spoiler.

Now, I know when I get back we will have 30000 Posts!!

So Let's Celebrate a Little for 1500 pages and 30000 Posts!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks Jess. That's a good idea of an outline. I think that's what I need to do.
      I absolutely can not write a story without an outline. My brain would go crazy without one. But I'm old fashioned and write it out on paper. And, as I think of lines, I jot them down on the paper. Can you tell English was my favorite subect in school?

Steph, great vid!! I really liked it!

Blue, excellent wallies! I know I'm a couple of days late in saying it...
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Only 7 more posts to go for 30000! WE can do that! That is like blinking an
        eye to us!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Loved your Multiplicity update YC!!
          Spoiler:
          I like how you named your cook Mrs. B lol
          That is..if I'm interpreting it correctly.

3 more posts now...

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
            Loved your Multiplicity update YC!!
            Spoiler:
            I like how you named your cook Mrs. B lol
            That is..if I'm interpreting it correctly.
            Thank you!! I'm glad you like it! And yes, you are right...

Spoiler:
            I already put Sci in there...way at the beginning under her name. And I thought since MrsB has given me so much to read, I'll give a shout out to her...
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Been busy today...got new glasses after I dropped the old ones.

So, since it's been nearly a week since I updated Multiplicity I thought I would give you a sneak peak:

Spoiler:
              Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

The colonel opened his eyes, ready to start the day. To his left, Sheppard glared at him. “Did you really have to set the alarm to go off at four in the morning?”

Long, I know. Seriously, I hope to have the next part up by tomorrow.
              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              All right, folks, got your new chapter of Multiplicity. I'll try not to make y'all wait a week for the next part...

And can I just say I'm happy I didn't miss the 30,000 post? We all need to celebrate that milestone!
              This is Excellent! Do not leave us hanging for long!

Spoiler:
              I love that John and Sheppard both thought it was to early to wake up! Which it was! And, the Colonel took the task of getting all the admininstrative stuff accomplished! But, you killed me with the chef!! OMG! I was ROFLAF! Do you think she can really cook-*lol* Keep it up! I can not wait until the next chapter!!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

scifan Great artwork...and of course J/T has the biggest pic

Yappi - Must have missed your fic...must go find it later then...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

WOOOHOOOO! WE DID IT! CONGRATS ON 30000 POSTS!

Spoiler:
                  [/CENTER]
                  Last edited by Elflinn; 24 July 2007, 07:29 AM.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

What do you mean 2 more, we just hit it!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                      What do you mean 2 more, we just hit it!
                      Dang computer keeps locking up! I can not believe I missed it!!!!!!

*KICKS COMPUTER (((((((HARD)))))))*
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        scifan Great artwork...and of course J/T has the biggest pic

Yappi - Must have missed your fic...must go find it later then...
                        I posted it late last night...Since I'm the only one out here on the West Coast, I have a tendancy to post when no one else is on. And wow!!! You're almost at 5,000 posts! WOW!!!!

And WOO HOO!!!! 30k baby! That's a lot of JT love!!
                        sigpic

Comment

HAPPY 30,000 EVERYONE!!!!!!

my ships

Comment

Congrats everyone on 30000 posts!!!! WOOOHOOOO,,, nice
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Thanks Jess. That's a good idea of an outline. I think that's what I need to do.

This is one of fav. earlier stuff. Back when I knew less than I do now. LOL

Spoiler:

THIS IS COOL SCIFAN! I love this! Even though it was back when you did not know...
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

It feels like new years lol HAPPY 30000 POSTS EVERYONE "for old aquaintance be forgot...."

Scifan - Great story!! keep going dude

Yappichick
                                - LOL Thanks for the shout out! That was so awesome of you! I'm so flattered!!

Looks like NINAM got the door prize for 30K, someone make her a prize lol

Comment

Working...
                                X