Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    hEY! i WROTE THAT FIC!!! LOL
    I thought so! I thought it was funny! I enjoyed it!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      OOPS!!!
      * hiding now* *taking old timer's med*

I have those moments all the time!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Comment

Now we're talkin'! We are back on top of page! That's the way it should be!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

OOPS!!!
          * hiding now* *taking old timer's med*
          LOL I'll forgive you since you were the first one to tell me write it in the first place!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

I have those moments all the time!
            That's what happens when you marry a blond, you have to blond boys. I'm not saying my kids are dumb, but I swear all three just suck the brain cells out. LOL I'm a brunette, but sometime I think I'm becoming like hubby. HUH????

Comment

LOL I'll forgive you since you were the first one to tell me write it in the first place!

Thank you. Thank you.

I'm lucky if I rememberer yesterday.

Comment

That's what happens when you marry a blond, you have to blond boys. I'm not saying my kids are dumb, but I swear all three just suck the brain cells out. LOL I'm a brunette, but sometime I think I'm becoming like hubby. HUH????

Spoiler:
                At least you have a good excuse! I'm not married and I'm not blond! So, I truly must off my rocker!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Here's some MENTAL GREEN for ya Scifan! It says I've given to much green in the last 24 hrs! Poo!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

BRB- gotta get the groceries out of the car! I'll be back in a minute!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

BRB- gotta get the groceries out of the car! I'll be back in a minute!
                      I'm back!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Hey hey hey...I'm a blonde! What are you saying about me???
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                          Some of you have complained about the fact that I’ve ignored your questions and I want to make it clear that it‘s nothing personal. If I‘ve failed to answer your question, it probably has more to do with the question itself than you as a person. As I‘ve stated in previous entries, there are certain queries I will not respond to. Specifically -

1. Questions demanding major spoilers. Who is the father Teyla’s baby? Will John and Teyla get together? How are you planning to bring Beckett back? If I gave you the answer, there would be no point in you tuning in to find out.

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                            Some of you have complained about the fact that I’ve ignored your questions and I want to make it clear that it‘s nothing personal. If I‘ve failed to answer your question, it probably has more to do with the question itself than you as a person. As I‘ve stated in previous entries, there are certain queries I will not respond to. Specifically -

1. Questions demanding major spoilers. Who is the father Teyla’s baby? Will John and Teyla get together? How are you planning to bring Beckett back? If I gave you the answer, there would be no point in you tuning in to find out.
                            NNNice. At least he addressed this and was up front! ....
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

S4 spoiler Part 1
                              Spoiler:

Atlantis is now stranded in the middle of nowhere and lost. Weir is in serious condition, Keller and her other doctors and nurses are all busily working on saving Weir's life. Many are only wounded. Some serious but most are not. What was worse is their power is depleting quickly. Luckily they find a planet that has breathable air, but they still have to worry about food, medical supplies and mostly protection from the Wraith and the Asurans.

Rodney, Zalenka and the rest of the science teams are franticly working on a way to get a hold of the SGC. John is trying to figure out whose able body enough to help with repairs and to be ready for another attack from whomever.

Within 12 hrs of there arrival to the planet, their worse fears happened. The Asurans found them. John, Teyla and a wounded Ronon gather all their weapons and readied they soldiers. Rodney frightfully started working on a way to an ARG modified to affect the whole city again.

Many Asurans came. One tried to take Weir, but was stopped by Lorne with an ARG blast. Confusion was everywhere, but almost as quickly as they had come, they left. John was suspicious and asked Rodney if he knew what happened. Rodney had no clue. Lorne reported to John about the casualties and as he was doing that Ronon ran to tell John that Teyla was missing. Fear filled his eyes as he looked up into the now darkened sky.

I didn't do a spell and grammer check, sorry, but I hope it sound ok. I still haven't decided on a title.
                              Last edited by scifan; 23 July 2007, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Here's some MENTAL GREEN for ya Scifan! It says I've given to much green in the last 24 hrs! Poo!
                                LOL. Thanks Elf.

Comment

Working...
                                X