John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    The Secrets Challenge Part 15 - (long story much lol) good thing i write short chapters!!!

Spoiler:
    Ronon started towards Ezekiel but John held out his hand. “No! Unless you know how to disarm this thing Ronon we need him!” Ronon stared hard at Ezekiel who only smiled grandly in return.

“Are you looking for work, my boy? Because it appears I have a current opening,” he asked seriously with wide blinking eyes.

John pushed him to Ronon. “Keep an eye on this clown for me, I’m gonna take a look at this contraption,” he said turning towards the gurney.

John walked over to Teyla and tried his best to flash her a confident smile. She smiled back bravely. “John, if you cannot figure this out, I want you to—“
    “I’m not going anywhere,” he said softly interrupting her as he placed a warm hand upon her cheek. A lone tear fell down her face as John leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers.

Ronon watched their display of affection as he held a firm grip upon Ezekiel’s collar. Ezekiel looked up at the expression on Ronon’s face and licked his lips as he read his expression well. “Disgusting, am I right? That should be you over there, comforting her in her time of need. It’s always him, though isn’t it? Isn’t it?”

Ronon’s eyes still set on the others, he slightly throttled Ezekiel’s scrawny neck and said, “You shut your mouth or I’ll shut it for you.”

“It’s not fair though, is it big guy? Why should you stand by and watch him take what should be yours? He’s no better than you! Look at you! You’re obviously the stronger, manlier man of the two! Why shouldn’t you have what you want?” Ezekiel breathed the words, holding back a sinful giggle as he watched Ronon’s face contort in emotion as the words rang true in his mind.
    YAY! i finally caught up! LOL!

Another awesome chapter MrsB!
    Spoiler:
    Ezekiel is sooooo evil!!!...he knows how to get under people's skin and in there heads and from what it looks like, he is getting into Ronon's head!!!.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Ok here goes... both pics were taken at London Expo but the second one was autographed in Manchester 3 weeks later when I met Joe again.

Spoiler:

The Pics are really nice!!!. Your one lucky gal and It's cool that the remembered you when you met him again in Manchester!. He is just to gorgeous for his own good

Great Wallies also Blue!!! and Congrats on 3,000 posts!!! Really cool!
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Ya where ya been dude? You were 'sposed to make something like days ago, you must be wicked busy
        Very busy! Sooo much work to do!

Ok here goes... both pics were taken at London Expo but the second one was autographed in Manchester 3 weeks later when I met Joe again.

Spoiler:

Your so lucky! He's such a hottie!

my ships

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 15 - (long story much lol) good thing i write short chapters!!!

Spoiler:
          Ronon started towards Ezekiel but John held out his hand. “No! Unless you know how to disarm this thing Ronon we need him!” Ronon stared hard at Ezekiel who only smiled grandly in return.

“Are you looking for work, my boy? Because it appears I have a current opening,” he asked seriously with wide blinking eyes.

John pushed him to Ronon. “Keep an eye on this clown for me, I’m gonna take a look at this contraption,” he said turning towards the gurney.

John walked over to Teyla and tried his best to flash her a confident smile. She smiled back bravely. “John, if you cannot figure this out, I want you to—“
          “I’m not going anywhere,” he said softly interrupting her as he placed a warm hand upon her cheek. A lone tear fell down her face as John leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers.

Ronon watched their display of affection as he held a firm grip upon Ezekiel’s collar. Ezekiel looked up at the expression on Ronon’s face and licked his lips as he read his expression well. “Disgusting, am I right? That should be you over there, comforting her in her time of need. It’s always him, though isn’t it? Isn’t it?”

Ronon’s eyes still set on the others, he slightly throttled Ezekiel’s scrawny neck and said, “You shut your mouth or I’ll shut it for you.”

“It’s not fair though, is it big guy? Why should you stand by and watch him take what should be yours? He’s no better than you! Look at you! You’re obviously the stronger, manlier man of the two! Why shouldn’t you have what you want?” Ezekiel breathed the words, holding back a sinful giggle as he watched Ronon’s face contort in emotion as the words rang true in his mind.
          Yay! Update! Kill Ezekiel........NOW!

CONGRATS ON YOUR 3000 POSTS blue!!!!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Okay that guy needs a reality check right this instant...
            Spoiler:
            John not manly... okay now I want to kick his ass... *lol* he's manly enough thank you very much...I prefer him over Ronon any day
            And Ronon better stay the heck out of the way of John and Teyla...or he will have to deal with me

Keep it up,.,.
            Nina..would you like me to get you the bat? Or do you want GNB whip?

No, no...don't worry...
            Spoiler:
            Mrs. B knows that Ronon would never come between those two. John showed him in Duet just how much Teyla means to him and there is no room for a trio. Besides, Joe also mentioned in the New Jersey Con that they would never do that little trio in the show because girls don't come between friends...right Mrs. B. Besides, RONON KNOWS! and he's our biggest shipper! Now, Rodney...he's another story!

Mrs.B...AWESOME chapter 15...yeah, it's almost ending...I can't so much torture...give me a good scene between JT Mrs. B....

*nudge*
            sigpic

Comment

The Secret Challenge FINALE - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH

Spoiler:
              “Wow. I never thought I’d say these words out loud,” John said muffled from under the gurney. “What is it?” Teyla asked craning her neck.

“I wish Rodney was here.”

Teyla could not help but smile.

She turned to look at Ronon and his prisoner.”Ronon? What is wrong?” she questioned as she saw a strange look upon his face. Ronon approached her slowly, dragging Ezekiel’s body behind him like a rag doll.

Ronon stood over her, gazing at her, and reached with his hand to lightly graze her fingers. She looked at him, first smiling, glad for the comforting gesture but then confused by the deep longing glow in his eyes.

“Alright, I think I got this thing figured out. Better get that freaky nut job over here to look at—“ John started as he raised his head above the gurney. He stopped when he saw Ronon standing over Teyla with that look in his eyes that John knew all too well.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?! “ John started, his voice crass.

Teyla stared at them, confused and alarmed. Ronon removed his hand from hers and leaned menacingly over her into John’s angry face.

“What is going on? John? Ronon?” Teyla implored them.

“IDIOTS!!!” Ezekiel answered. He was standing, a free man, behind Ronon. In his jealousy and rage, Ronon had unknowingly released his grasp on him.

Ronon spun in horror, realizing he had liberated Ezekiel in his weak moment. Ezekiel held up a large rusty hook he had gathered from the floor and raised it high above his head and shrieked loudly, flying at Teyla full speed. She held her breath in fear as the rusty hook began to plummet down towards her face.

John flung himself atop her, taking the blow hard into his chest and cried out in pain as Ezekiel squealed in delight when he cut through his flesh. The hook stuck out of John, embedded deep, and blood started to ooze from the wound.

“JOHN!” Teyla cried.

Ronon finally regained himself; he swept down pulling the knife roughly from Claude’s inert head and jammed in deep into Ezekiel’s neck, blood squirting instantly. Ezekiel stood, an eerie smile plastered upon his face and his body quivered and slunk to the floor.

John coughed and sputtered turning to Teyla his face inches from hers as he bled upon her. “I’m….fine…..” he whispered holding his chest. “John……” she spoke barely audible, tears filling in her eyes.

Ronon was beside himself. He knew no apologies in the world would make up for his mistakes this day.

John managed to slump to the floor and talk Ronon through the disarming process. The two of them barely made eye contact and Ronon was glad for it.

When he returned to Atlantis and a semblance of normalcy was regained he found himself sitting on the window bench in the training room staring out into the blue sky, recalling all that had happened.

John cleared his throat and Ronon turned to look at him, a sorrowful look in his eye.

“Are you alright?” John asked.

“I should be asking you that,” he answered, looking at the sling on John’s arm.

“Ahh, it’s nothing really,” John said playing it down.

“Sheppard, I—“

“Before you say anything there’s something I want to get off my chest, Ronon. Um….I just wanted to thank you… for making me realize something while we were in that place. You were right. I do have to think everything through and I have this obsessive need to always have a plan. Which works out…well, most of the time anyways…..but in one case, in the case of….Teyla…..well, it’s just not gonna work.” He cleared his throat uncomfortably and continued.

“I’m gonna talk to her tonight and tell her how I feel, like I should have done a long time ago. And knowing how….well, how you feel about her, I thought it was only right for you to know.” John searched Ronon, waiting for a response.

Ronon turned back, looking out to the sky for a moment. Then he sighed heavily to himself and rose, walking to John. He clapped his hand on John’s shoulder and spoke, trying to smile. “Don’t be nervous, Sheppard, she feels the same way about you,” and he walked out of the training room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark room somewhere, a voice could barely be heard in the shadow. It croaked, “Oh me….oh my……..
              Last edited by MrsB108; 22 July 2007, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                “Wow. I never thought I’d say these words out loud,” John said muffled from under the gurney. “What is it?” Teyla asked craning her neck.

She turned to look at Ronon and his prisoner.”Ronon? What is wrong?” she questioned as she saw a strange look upon his face. Ronon approached her slowly, dragging Ezekiel’s body behind him like a rag doll.

Ronon stood over her, gazing at her, and reached with his hand to lightly graze her fingers. She looked at him, first smiling, glad for the comforting gesture but then confused by the deep longing glow in his eyes.

“Alright, I think I got this thing figured out. Better get that freaky nut job over here to look at—“ John started as he raised his head above the gurney. He stopped when he saw Ronon standing over Teyla with that look in his eyes that John knew all too well.

Teyla stared at them, confused and alarmed. Ronon removed his hand from hers and leaned menacingly over her into John’s angry face.

“IDIOTS!!!” Ezekiel answered. He was standing, a free man, behind Ronon. In his jealousy and rage, Ronon had unknowingly released his grasp on him.

Ronon spun in horror, realizing he had liberated Ezekiel in his weak moment. Ezekiel held up a large rusty hook he had gathered from the floor and raised it high above his head and shrieked loudly, flying at Teyla full speed. She held her breath in fear as the rusty hook began to plummet down towards her face.

John flung himself atop her, taking the blow hard into his chest and cried out in pain as Ezekiel squealed in delight when he cut through his flesh. The hook stuck out of John, embedded deep, and started to ooze from the wound.

“JOHN!” Teyla cried.

Ronon finally regained himself; he swept down pulling the knife roughly from Claude’s inert head and jammed in deep into Ezekiel’s neck, squirting instantly. Ezekiel stood, an eerie smile plastered upon his face and his body quivered and slunk to the floor.

John coughed and sputtered turning to Teyla his face inches from hers as he bled upon her. “I’m….fine…..” he whispered holding his chest. “John……” she spoke barely audible, tears filling in her eyes.

Ronon was beside himself. He knew no apologies in the world would make up for his mistakes this day.

John managed to slump to the floor and talk Ronon through the disarming process. The two of them barely made eye contact and Ronon was glad for it.

When he returned to Atlantis and a semblance of normalcy was regained he found himself sitting on the window bench in the training room staring out into the blue sky, recalling all that had happened.

John cleared his throat and Ronon turned to look at him, a sorrowful look in his eye.

“Sheppard, I—“

“Before you say anything there’s something I want to get off my chest, Ronon. Um….I just wanted to thank you… for making me realize something while we were in that place. You were right. I do have to think everything through and I have this obsessive need to always have a plan. Which works out…well, most of the time anyways…..but in one case, in the case of….Teyla…..well, it’s just not gonna work.” He cleared his throat uncomfortably and continued.

“I’m gonna talk to her tonight and tell her how I feel, like I should have done a long time ago. And knowing how….well, how you feel about her, I thought it was only right for you to know.” John searched Ronon, waiting for a response.

Ronon turned back, looking out to the sky for a moment. Then he sighed heavily to himself and rose, walking to John. He clapped his hand on John’s shoulder and spoke, trying to smile. “Don’t be nervous, Sheppard, she feels the same way about you,” and he walked out of the training room.

In a dark room somewhere, a voice could barely be heard in the shadow. It croaked, “Oh me….oh my……..
                Spoiler:
                YAY!!!.....Doesn't Ezekiel know how to die? That is Ezekiel...right?

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  YAY!!!.....Doesn't Ezekiel know how to die? That is Ezekiel...right?
                  lol Yup thats him and hey look I put a picture of him above your post

Comment

Damn he's creepy! lol What's that from?

my ships

Comment

Spoiler:

John flung himself atop her, taking the blow hard into his chest and cried out in pain as Ezekiel squealed in delight when he cut through his flesh. The hook stuck out of John, embedded deep, and blood started to ooze from the wound.

“JOHN!” Teyla cried.

Ronon finally regained himself; he swept down pulling the knife roughly from Claude’s inert head and jammed in deep into Ezekiel’s neck, blood squirting instantly. Ezekiel stood, an eerie smile plastered upon his face and his body quivered and slunk to the floor.

“Sheppard, I—“

Great one...
                      Spoiler:
                      Ouch that got to hurt...poor John...
                      I'm glad he realized that he had to tell Teyla how he felt...
                      And ugh..doesn't that freak guy know how to drop dead... *lol*
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                        Damn he's creepy! lol What's that from?
                        hahaha He's from BUFFY

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Great one...
                          Spoiler:
                          Ouch that got to hurt...poor John...
                          I'm glad he realized that he had to tell Teyla how he felt...
                          And ugh..doesn't that freak guy know how to drop dead... *lol*
                          Thanks Nina!
                          Spoiler:
                          The really evil bad guys never die I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Smarty pants!
                            LOL!
                            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Not sure if were are still doing this challange but mine for secrets..

Spoiler:
                              Oh, I love that! Awesome, Blue!!! Thank you!!

Comment

Spoiler:

“JOHN!” Teyla cried.

“Sheppard, I—“

Wonderful story, Mrs. B!!!!! This is one of my favorites yet!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X