John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Truth Be Know, last part. I'm glad you guys liked it.

Spoiler:
    Teyla looks at John’s still stocked face and looks at him this sadden eyes, “I am so sorry John. I did not mean to embarrass you.”
    “How? When? I,” responds John.
    “I have always admired you and I have also enjoyed our friendship, but through the years my feelings have grown for you,” Teyla answers with a worried look. “I would understand if you do not return the same feelings.”
    John started to become uncomfortable and didn’t dare look at Ronon. Ronon notices John trying to avoid the issue, “John, tell her how you feel.”
    John slowly looks at Teyla, gives her a gentle smile and softly tells her, “I love you too.”
    Ronon dawns a satisfying smile and Rodney gives him a curious look, “You knew about John’s feelings for Teyla?” Ronon continues to smile and nod yes in response.
    “How is this going to work?” asks a concern Teyla.
    John reaches and touches her chin, neither one of them realizing that his hand was free, “Don’t worry we’ll figure it out as we go along.” They both embrace in a hug as the merchant removes the globe from John’s hand. They both slowly pull away from each other slightly and begin to kiss.
    Rodney face contorts, “ Aw, come on guys. I just got use to the fact that you actually love each other. It’s too weird to see you guys kissing.”
    With his lips still on Teyla’s, John speaks out of the corner of his mouth, “Shut up, Rodney.” John goes back to what he was doing and Teyla begins to giggle.
    A smile comes across Rodney’s face as he approaches the merchant, “I have a girl back home….”
    John and Teyla quickly stop kissing and all three respond simultaneously, “Rodney, NO!” Ronon grabs Rodney by the arm and they all head back to the jumper.
    As they were walking to the jumper, Rodney was complaining to John about the globe and Teyla looks up to Ronon, “You knew about John?” Ronon just grins, shrugs his shoulders and keeps on walking.

The End

Donna, I'm hoping to. Sorry about yesterday. I had to bring my baby to the vet.

Congrats Padme on 400 Post!

Padme, how your story going?

I also gotta read MrsB's story.

Love your banner Ruby.

Am I missing any one? I'll be right back.

Wow Scifan, I loved it!!

Spoiler:
    I especially loved the bit when John told Rodney to shut up when he was still kissing Teyla... hehehe! Very sweet and cute!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      Wow Scifan, I loved it!!

Spoiler:
      I especially loved the bit when John told Rodney to shut up when he was still kissing Teyla... hehehe! Very sweet and cute!
      Scifan I agree with Ruby and hey I think you should write these more often

Comment

MrsB I'm loving your story, I can't wait for the next part!

Spoiler:
        Ezekiel is seriously evil... what a great creation!

By the way, I notice that no-one is squeeing over the fact that there is an extended preview on SciFi tonight. Allow me - ahem -

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That is all.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Definitely!!
          sigpic

Comment

MrsB I'm loving your story, I can't wait for the next part!

Spoiler:
            Ezekiel is seriously evil... what a great creation!

By the way, I notice that no-one is squeeing over the fact that there is an extended preview on SciFi tonight. Allow me - ahem -

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That is all.
            LOL Oh SNAP! I totally forgot hahaha Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Ruby! Im not sure everyone is really liking the darkness, but i gotta say I'm really enjoying writing it! Hey....does that make me evil?

ELF - You are awfully quiet today!!!
            Last edited by MrsB108; 17 July 2007, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys. *blushing*

Thanks for the reminder of the extended preview, Ruby.
              I'm at the mercy of who ever posts the clip and I can't wait!!!! I'm also hoping for some good caps!!! *crossing fingers.*

Comment

Thanks Ruby! Im not sure everyone really likes the darkness, but i gotta say I'm really enjoying writing it! Hey....does that make me evil?
                Yes, but then I always suspected it...

...Takes one to know one...
                sigpic

Comment

Someone will have to post it online for me to be able to see it. I don't have Scifi or cable for that matter.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks guys. *blushing*

Thanks for the reminder of the extended preview, Ruby.
                    I'm at the mercy of who ever posts the clip and I can't wait!!!! I'm also hoping for some good caps!!! *crossing fingers.*
                    Same here! I'm begging you guys - post the preview or find the preview and tell us poor UK types where it will be!!

And I want a blow-by-blow account of everything that happens!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, but then I always suspected it...

...Takes one to know one...
                      Damn right

Comment

Hey Everyone!!

Congrats to Padme for 400 Posts!!

Bare with me today I am on my sister's laptop and I'm not used to it.

Jess- Thank you so much!!

Mrs B,Ruby,Scifan- You're fics are Excellent!! Do not leav me hanging forever!!....

Celebration for Padme'S 400th!!! This is care of Bethany, she wanted you to have these especially RandJ hopping on one foot!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Hey Everyone!!

Congrats to Padme for 400 Posts!!

Bare with me today I am on my sister's laptop and I'm not used to it.

Jess- Thank you so much!!

Mrs B,Ruby,Scifan- You're fics are Excellent!! Do not leav me hanging forever!!....

Celebration for Padme'S 400th!!! This is care of Bethany, she wanted you to have these especially RandJ hopping on one foot!
                          That first gif is one of my favourite bits of television ever. It just makes me laugh every time I see it!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey listen, theres this person i think the site is http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/
                            and last time they put up caps and descriptions right away so check the site out in about 9-10 hours from now(which will be tonight here where I am)

Comment

Congrats to any milestoners...

Can't wait to see this promo as we really need some nice new captions to discuss. JM said he will say what eps they show as well so that should be fun trying to work out which bit is form which episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cool. It is one of my faves too! It's Bethany's too! She's 8 so, of course it would be!! I am mostly lurking and reading today since ai am not on my computer. It bites! Because I'm used to posting and I can not type as fast on thing!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X