X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Here's my entry to Camy's challenge for Secrets:

Spoiler:
    Secrets. Secrets lay all around us, lying dormant, biding time. They slither upon and inside us, festering, lingering, waiting, for the perfect moment to reveal themselves. They are vicious and unwavering. They are truth and truth is eternal……….

Ronon and John sparred viciously that day. Ronon seemed to be filled with the spirit of a wild animal and had given John no mercy. John liked the competition but felt something was different with Ronon, but said nothing. He was breathless and bruised by the time Teyla came to watch as she stood in the doorway, arms crossed, smiling at them.

Ronon gave her no attention and continued with his attack. He had a fury in him and knocked John hard to the ground causing him to shout in pain as Teyla came running over to his aid. Ronon had the banta stick tight to his throat.” Get off of him, Ronon!” she yelled. Ronon’s eyes were burning through John, swirling with pain. His grip was unrelenting. Teyla picked up John’s fallen stick and whacked Ronon hard with it. Ronon let go and looked up at Teyla.

“What are you thinking?” Teyla cried as she tended to a gasping John.

Ronon mumbled an apology and quickly walked out leaving them confused. His thoughts centered on only one thing. He didn’t know what to do; he didn’t know how to feel. He backtracked his steps and peered in the gym, lurking in the shadow, to watch Teyla help Colonel Sheppard to his feet and his heart burned with the burden of his secret.
    Well????
    Wow! I love it! Write more please.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Wow! I love it! Write more please.
      HAPPY 400 POSTS PADME!!

PS - THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Truth Be Known

Part 3:
        Spoiler:
        John’s face looked a little surprised, but then he looked at her with smiling eyes, “That’s ok, I had a feeling that you really didn’t like it.” Teyla smiled back and lipped the words thank you.
        Rodney face contorts slightly in disgust and points at the merchant, “How many questions do we have?”
        “They have to reveal their true feelings and resolve any issues that might be in the way.” answers the merchant.
        Ronon looks at John, crosses his arms and gives him the biggest smile, “Really.”
        John’s eye got bigger, briefly he looks at Teyla, and return to look at Ronon again, “Ronon, don’t do this.” Teyla looks at John with a concern look on her face.

“Well, that’s no fun,” complains Rodney, not paying attentions to the looks being exchanged between Ronon and John. “We already know that they are just friends. I was hoping this was going to be a lot more fun,” Rodney sighs. Teyla tries not to let her nervousness show.
        John’s eyes glare at Ronon as Ronon contemplates his next question, but then he turns his attention to Teyla, “Teyla, how do you feel about Sheppard?”
        Teyla tries to resist the urge, terror fills her eyes, “I LOVE HIM!”
        They all look at her stunned, even Ronon. He thought she only liked him as a friend and he was just trying to torture John, but this was the last thing he expected.

MrsB: I be reading your story soon. I want to finish this story first, but look forward to your new part.

OT:
        Spoiler:
        Guys, Good news about my cat, she had a UTI and just need anitbiotics and some vitamin supplements, because she didn't eat well for the past day or so. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
        awesome story Lea and will you be online tonight
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Happy 400 Posts Padme!!!!

my ships

Comment

HAPPY 400 POSTS PADME!!

PS - THANKS!
            Thanks.

I read the other chapters. Great job. I like the dark turn your taking this time.

sigpic

Comment

yes padme congrats on 400 posts

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                Happy 400 Posts Padme!!!!
                And happy 100 to you.

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY 400 PADME!!!

Here's a sig I made, hope y'all like it!

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Thanks Ruby.

I love the sig too. Very cute.

Elf, good luck on your surgery. I had to have abdominal surgery when I was 7 1/2 to fix a birth defect and I know it can be scary.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      HAPPY 400 PADME!!!

Here's a sig I made, hope y'all like it!

Spoiler:
                      awesome sig Ruby

Comment

Congrats Padme18 to 400 posts!!!

Congrats girlinabox to 100 posts!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Truth Be Know, last part. I'm glad you guys liked it.

Spoiler:
                          Teyla looks at John’s still stocked face and looks at him this sadden eyes, “I am so sorry John. I did not mean to embarrass you.”
                          “How? When? I,” responds John.
                          “I have always admired you and I have also enjoyed our friendship, but through the years my feelings have grown for you,” Teyla answers with a worried look. “I would understand if you do not return the same feelings.”
                          John started to become uncomfortable and didn’t dare look at Ronon. Ronon notices John trying to avoid the issue, “John, tell her how you feel.”
                          John slowly looks at Teyla, gives her a gentle smile and softly tells her, “I love you too.”
                          Ronon dawns a satisfying smile and Rodney gives him a curious look, “You knew about John’s feelings for Teyla?” Ronon continues to smile and nod yes in response.
                          “How is this going to work?” asks a concern Teyla.
                          John reaches and touches her chin, neither one of them realizing that his hand was free, “Don’t worry we’ll figure it out as we go along.” They both embrace in a hug as the merchant removes the globe from John’s hand. They both slowly pull away from each other slightly and begin to kiss.
                          Rodney face contorts, “ Aw, come on guys. I just got use to the fact that you actually love each other. It’s too weird to see you guys kissing.”
                          With his lips still on Teyla’s, John speaks out of the corner of his mouth, “Shut up, Rodney.” John goes back to what he was doing and Teyla begins to giggle.
                          A smile comes across Rodney’s face as he approaches the merchant, “I have a girl back home….”
                          John and Teyla quickly stop kissing and all three respond simultaneously, “Rodney, NO!” Ronon grabs Rodney by the arm and they all head back to the jumper.
                          As they were walking to the jumper, Rodney was complaining to John about the globe and Teyla looks up to Ronon, “You knew about John?” Ronon just grins, shrugs his shoulders and keeps on walking.

The End

Donna, I'm hoping to. Sorry about yesterday. I had to bring my baby to the vet.

Congrats Padme on 400 Post!

Padme, how your story going?

I also gotta read MrsB's story.

Love your banner Ruby.

Am I missing any one? I'll be right back.

Comment

[QUOTE=scifan;6900332]Truth Be Know, last part. I'm glad you guys liked it.

Spoiler:
                            Teyla looks at John’s still stocked face and looks at him this sadden eyes, “I am so sorry John. I did not mean to embarrass you.”
                            “How? When? I,” responds John.
                            “I have always admired you and I have also enjoyed our friendship, but through the years my feelings have grown for you,” Teyla answers with a worried look. “I would understand if you do not return the same feelings.”
                            John started to become uncomfortable and didn’t dare look at Ronon. Ronon notices John trying to avoid the issue, “John, tell her how you feel.”
                            John slowly looks at Teyla, gives her a gentle smile and softly tells her, “I love you too.”
                            Ronon dawns a satisfying smile and Rodney gives him a curious look, “You knew about John’s feelings for Teyla?” Ronon continues to smile and nod yes in response.
                            “How is this going to work?” asks a concern Teyla.
                            John reaches and touches her chin, neither one of them realizing that his hand was free, “Don’t worry we’ll figure it out as we go along.” They both embrace in a hug as the merchant removes the globe from John’s hand. They both slowly pull away from each other slightly and begin to kiss.
                            Rodney face contorts, “ Aw, come on guys. I just got use to the fact that you actually love each other. It’s too weird to see you guys kissing.”
                            With his lips still on Teyla’s, John speaks out of the corner of his mouth, “Shut up, Rodney.” John goes back to what he was doing and Teyla begins to giggle.
                            A smile comes across Rodney’s face as he approaches the merchant, “I have a girl back home….”
                            John and Teyla quickly stop kissing and all three respond simultaneously, “Rodney, NO!” Ronon grabs Rodney by the arm and they all head back to the jumper.
                            As they were walking to the jumper, Rodney was complaining to John about the globe and Teyla looks up to Ronon, “You knew about John?” Ronon just grins, shrugs his shoulders and keeps on walking.

The End

QUOTE]

That was so totally great Scifan....An excellent story just right for Secrets!!

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 5

Spoiler:
                              Ezekiel hummed an eerily cheerful tune while rummaging through his case, choosing one instrument and then putting it back, choosing another and then putting it back again. Ronon’s chest was heaving in anticipation. John craned his head and spoke quietly to him. “Ronon, you don’t happen to have anymore of those knives stashed in your hair, do ya?”

Ronon smiled for the first time in days when he replied, “Actually…I do.”
                              John’s eyes turned hopeful. “Good, good……because something tells me this guy isn’t messing around. Ok, try to see if you can get one.”

“I’m ready now boys! I finally decided which one of my wonderful toys to begin with!” Ezekiel cried excitedly wielding a small blowtorch. He clapped his tiny little hands again in glee.

“Claude, please help our guest to his feet.”

Claude approached Ronon and skillfully escaped Ronon’s large foot as he powerfully lashed out with his boot. Grabbing Ronon by his chin with his large chubby hand, he lifted him to a standing position and Ronon spat angrily in his face. Claude simply seemed unfazed and wiped it away with his free hand, while continuing to smile widely at Ronon.

“I’m gonna knock that silly grin right off your face,” Ronon huffed at him.

“Boys, please! We are all friends here! Now, if you please…….” Ezekiel stepped closer to Ronon, switching on the blowtorch, which produced a fervent blue flame. His wicked smile seemed even more demonic in the fire’s soft glow. “Pretty little flame……..let's play our game……oh me.. oh my... how your skin will fry....…..” he sang softly to himself gazing into the fire.

John’s body was tense and his heart pounding in fear for his friend. “Wait! Stop! I’m the one you should start with! EZEKIEL!! WAIT!”

Wow Mrs. B, this is soooo dark, but I know this will still be a good story. Great job.

Comment

Thank you guys for all of your kind words. I'm glad you liked it. It was a nice stress reliever for me to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X