John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    John already has first place and Ronon is up next if we don't go and post the last 7 pictures left for Teyla to get second place. Go and support our girl.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45270&page=12
    I already voted for her today... get out there people!!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Scifan I love your new story!

Spoiler:
      LOL for Teyla blurting out her feelings about golf!
      sigpic

Comment

John already has first place and Ronon is up next if we don't go and post the last 7 pictures left for Teyla to get second place. Go and support our girl.

Ok I voted 2!

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 5

Spoiler:
          Ezekiel hummed an eerily cheerful tune while rummaging through his case, choosing one instrument and then putting it back, choosing another and then putting it back again. Ronon’s chest was heaving in anticipation. John craned his head and spoke quietly to him. “Ronon, you don’t happen to have anymore of those knives stashed in your hair, do ya?”

Ronon smiled for the first time in days when he replied, “Actually…I do.”
          John’s eyes turned hopeful. “Good, good……because something tells me this guy isn’t messing around. Ok, try to see if you can get one.”

“I’m ready now boys! I finally decided which one of my wonderful toys to begin with!” Ezekiel cried excitedly wielding a small blowtorch. He clapped his tiny little hands again in glee.

“Claude, please help our guest to his feet.”

Claude approached Ronon and skillfully escaped Ronon’s large foot as he powerfully lashed out with his boot. Grabbing Ronon by his chin with his large chubby hand, he lifted him to a standing position and Ronon spat angrily in his face. Claude simply seemed unfazed and wiped it away with his free hand, while continuing to smile widely at Ronon.

“I’m gonna knock that silly grin right off your face,” Ronon huffed at him.

“Boys, please! We are all friends here! Now, if you please…….” Ezekiel stepped closer to Ronon, switching on the blowtorch, which produced a fervent blue flame. His wicked smile seemed even more demonic in the fire’s soft glow. “Pretty little flame……..let's play our game……oh me.. oh my... how your skin will fry....…..” he sang softly to himself gazing into the fire.

John’s body was tense and his heart pounding in fear for his friend. “Wait! Stop! I’m the one you should start with! EZEKIEL!! WAIT!”
          Last edited by MrsB108; 17 July 2007, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            John is loosing to Ronan in the fav atlantis memeber pic game... so he needs your votes NOW... or else he is going to loose...

Camy, Nina if your around please go and vote now or anyone else... if we can get John sorted then we can concentrate on supporting Teyla.

so go and post your pic pleasseee.....

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45270&page=13
            I just did my duty and Teyla only needs 5 more and Ronon has 2-3 more to be second. Jump on quick!

Going to try to finish story. brb.

Comment

I did my part earlier today,,, I was the one to manage to get John into first place
              Teyla needs 4 more the last time I checked... Ronon only needs 1 so I assume Teyla will come in as number 3 unless there are 4 voters out there that are really fast...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

John already has first place and Ronon is up next if we don't go and post the last 7 pictures left for Teyla to get second place. Go and support our .

Voted!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  The Secrets Challenge Part 5

Spoiler:
                  Ezekiel hummed an eerily cheerful tune while rummaging through his case, choosing one instrument and then putting it back, choosing another and then putting it back again. Ronon’s chest was heaving in anticipation. John craned his head and spoke quietly to him. “Ronon, you don’t happen to have anymore of those knives stashed in your hair, do ya?”

Ronon smiled for the first time in days when he replied, “Actually…I do.”
                  John’s eyes turned hopeful. “Good, good……because something tells me this guy isn’t messing around. Ok, try to see if you can get one.”

“I’m ready now boys! I finally decided which one of my wonderful toys to begin with!” Ezekiel cried excitedly wielding a small blowtorch. He clapped his tiny little hands again in glee.

“Claude, please help our guest to his feet.”

Claude approached Ronon and skillfully escaped Ronon’s large foot as he powerfully lashed out with his boot. Grabbing Ronon by his chin with his large chubby hand, he lifted him to a standing position and Ronon spat angrily in his face. Claude simply seemed unfazed and wiped it away with his free hand, while continuing to smile widely at Ronon.

“I’m gonna knock that silly grin right off your face,” Ronon huffed at him.

“Boys, please! We are all friends here! Now, if you please…….” Ezekiel stepped closer to Ronon, switching on the blowtorch, which produced a fervent blue flame. His wicked smile seemed even more demonic in the fire’s soft glow. “Pretty little flame……..pretty blue flame……oh me.. oh my... will your skin fry……..” he sang softly to himself gazing into the fire.

John’s body was tense and his heart pounding in fear for his friend. “Wait! Stop! I’m the one you should start with! EZEKIEL!! WAIT!”
                  Nice update MrsB!!!

my ships

Comment

Truth Be Told

Part 3:
                    Spoiler:
                    John’s face looked a little surprised, but then he looked at her with smiling eyes, “That’s ok, I had a feeling that you really didn’t like it.” Teyla smiled back and lipped the words thank you.
                    Rodney face contorts slightly in disgust and points at the merchant, “How many questions do we have?”
                    “They have to reveal their true feelings and resolve any issues that might be in the way.” answers the merchant.
                    Ronon looks at John, crosses his arms and gives him the biggest smile, “Really.”
                    John’s eye got bigger, briefly he looks at Teyla, and return to look at Ronon again, “Ronon, don’t do this.” Teyla looks at John with a concern look on her face.

“Well, that’s no fun,” complains Rodney, not paying attentions to the looks being exchanged between Ronon and John. “We already know that they are just friends. I was hoping this was going to be a lot more fun,” Rodney sighs. Teyla tries not to let her nervousness show.
                    John’s eyes glare at Ronon as Ronon contemplates his next question, but then he turns his attention to Teyla, “Teyla, how do you feel about Sheppard?”
                    Teyla tries to resist the urge, terror fills her eyes, “I LOVE HIM!”
                    They all look at her stunned, even Ronon. He thought she only liked him as a friend and he was just trying to torture John, but this was the last thing he expected.

MrsB: I be reading your story soon. I want to finish this story first, but look forward to your new part.

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    Guys, Good news about my cat, she had a UTI and just need anitbiotics and some vitamin supplements, because she didn't eat well for the past day or so. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
                    Last edited by scifan; 17 July 2007, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Truth Be Known

Part 3:
                      Spoiler:
                      John’s face looked a little surprised, but then he looked at her with smiling eyes, “That’s ok, I had a feeling that you really didn’t like it.” Teyla smiled back and lipped the words thank you.
                      Rodney face contorts slightly in disgust and points at the merchant, “How many questions do we have?”
                      “They have to reveal their true feelings and resolve any issues that might be in the way.” answers the merchant.
                      Ronon looks at John, crosses his arms and gives him the biggest smile, “Really.”
                      John’s eye got bigger, briefly he looks at Teyla, and return to look at Ronon again, “Ronon, don’t do this.” Teyla looks at John with a concern look on her face.

“Well, that’s no fun,” complains Rodney, not paying attentions to the looks being exchanged between Ronon and John. “We already know that they are just friends. I was hoping this was going to be a lot more fun,” Rodney sighs. Teyla tries not to let her nervousness show.
                      John’s eyes glare at Ronon as Ronon contemplates his next question, but then he turns his attention to Teyla, “Teyla, how do you feel about Sheppard?”
                      They all look at her stunned, even Ronon. He thought she only liked him as a friend and he was just trying to torture John, but this was the last thing he expected.

MrsB: I be reading your story soon. I want to finish this story first, but look forward to your new part.

OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      Guys, Good news about my cat, she had a UTI and just need anitbiotics and some vitamin supplements, because she didn't eat well for the past day or so. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
                      Well that is good news about your cat... I'm glad she will get better..
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Truth Be Known

Part 3:
                        Spoiler:

Teyla tries to resist the urge, fills her eyes, “I LOVE HIM!”
                        They all look at her stunned, even Ronon. He thought she only liked him as a friend and he was just trying to John, but this was the last thing he expected.
                        HA! Great update!
                        Spoiler:
                        How embarrassing! Poor Teyla-and in the middle of a busy market, too LOL

Nice to hear your cat will get better

my ships

Comment

John already has first place and Ronon is up next if we don't go and post the last 7 pictures left for Teyla to get second place. Go and support our .

Looks like Ronon got second

my ships

Comment

Well Ronon snatched second place in the Favorite SGA character game...
                            Teyla is now 2 votes from coming in 3rd place... atleast she will be top 3..
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Truth Be Known

Part 3:
                              Spoiler:

OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              HA!!! Awesome!!! Oh I can just picture the surprise on everyones face!!!!

Comment

Truth Be Known

Part 3:
                                Spoiler:

OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                Fantastic news about your cat!

Also, great update! I can't wait for the next part, please update soon!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X