Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    I'm writing the next chunk now LOL
    sigpic

Comment

John's Top Ten Secrets

Number 10
      Spoiler:
      Rodney doesn't know that John has been receiving a package of popcorn delivered to him since the beginning of Season 2. It's the box labeled: Warning BOX FULL OF LEMONS!
      sigpic

Comment

Teyla's Top Ten Secrets

Spoiler:
        John doesn't know that Teyla is aware that he switches the bantos sticks everytime they spar thinking that her sticks are simply better built than his. Teyla gets a new pair of bantos everytime they spar.
        sigpic

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 3

Spoiler:
          When Ronon opened his eyes, everything seemed very blurry for a few minutes. He could just barely make out some moving shadows and scuffling about. His arms were tied behind him to something and they were tied tight. He started to yank on them and heard a moan behind him. “Sheppard?”

“Yeah. I’m here, too.” John said wearily. They were bound together back to back with only a fat metal pole between them. “Where’s Teyla?” Ronon asked harshly.
          “She isn’t here. And no one will talk to me. We were hit by some laser weapon and that’s the last thing I remember,” John said, shaking his head.

Ronon strained with all his might against the ropes but it was no use. His eyesight was regained and he panted heavily with an intensely growing rage.

“Would you mind not doing that? You keep slicing up my arms every time your inner Power Ranger takes over!”

“Stop being such a coward,” Ronon spat out the words.

John was fuming. “All right, that’s it! What the hell is your problem today, Ronon? Did I do something to offend you? You wanna talk about cowards, just open your mouth and tell me what’s your problem!”

“Hello.” A voice spoke through the shadows.

John answered. “Hello yourself. Do you mind telling us just what the hell is going on?”

A tall thin man stepped out from the shadow. He was completely bald and spectacled and when he smiled he bared his yellow teeth and blackened tongue.

“I’m sorry. How rude of me. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ezekiel. I will be your torturer today.”

Comment

Just finished the movie. It comes on again too!
            So, if anyone is interested it is 6:30 am CST. on the Lifetime Movie Network.

That is here in the US and Texas time which is central time.

A Reason to Believe (1995)

Once I get more of an idea when my surgery is going to be I will be updating
            my LJ. But, right now it is on hold. Like I said before, I want to be a before and
            after while I am Under Construction. So, wish me luck!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:
              When Ronon opened his eyes, everything seemed very blurry for a few minutes. He could just barely make out some moving shadows and scuffling about. His arms were tied behind him to something and they were tied tight. He started to yank on them and heard a moan behind him. “Sheppard?”

“Yeah. I’m here, too.” John said wearily. They were bound together back to back with only a fat metal pole between them. “Where’s Teyla?” Ronon asked harshly.
              “She isn’t here. And no one will talk to me. We were hit by some laser weapon and that’s the last thing I remember,” John said, shaking his head.

Ronon strained with all his might against the ropes but it was no use. His eyesight was regained and he panted heavily with an intensely growing rage.

“Would you mind not doing that? You keep slicing up my arms every time your inner Power Ranger takes over!”

John was fuming. “All right, that’s it! What the hell is your problem today, Ronon? Did I do something to offend you? You wanna talk about cowards, just open your mouth and tell me what’s your problem!”

John answered. “Hello yourself. Do you mind telling us just what the hell is going on?”

A tall thin man stepped out from the shadow. He was completely bald and spectacled and when he smiled he bared his yellow teeth and blackened tongue.

“I’m sorry. How rude of me. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ezekiel. I will be your torturer today.”
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

my LJ. But, right now it is on hold. Like I said before, I want to be a before and
                I'll keep a special prayer for you hon!
                sigpic

Comment

Good luck Elf!! You have to have a wound vac you said right???

Comment

Spoiler:

“Would you mind not doing that? You keep slicing up my arms every time your inner Power Ranger takes % ”

“I’m sorry. How rude of me. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ezekiel. I will be your r today.”
                    Awesome!
                    Spoiler:
                    Wonder what happened to Teyla?

Hope everything goes well Elf!

my ships

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Your inner Power Ranger!!! You're killing me!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:

Hrmm seems like Camy has gone Kermit on you *lol*

anyway... great part...

Spoiler:
                        Wonder what happened to Teyla... and John and his sarcastic comments...inner Power Ranger... *lol* and of course they get interupted when John asked what in the world is wrong with Ronon...
                        And then the bald guy,,,I will be your torturer today... would that make them feel better...like him inroducing himself like he was their waiter for the day *lol*
                        Poor guys... can't wait for more..
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Good luck Elf!! You have to have a wound vac you said right???
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes. To aid in healing my foot. That has to be completely healed before I can get my surgery done. It is coming along. I am suppose to get the equipment Wed. for the vac wound therapy. Once that is nipped then on with the show. I am excited yet nervous at the same time.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Yes. To aid in healing my foot. That has to be completely healed before I can get my surgery done. It is coming along. I am suppose to get the equipment Wed. for the vac wound therapy. Once that is nipped then on with the show. I am excited yet nervous at the same time.
                            Thats terrible Elf, what a pain in the....I hope it all goes by quickly for ya

Comment

The Secrets Challenge Part 4
                              Spoiler:

John gulped. “Boy, if I had a nickel every time I heard that one…….” Ronon started heaving on the ropes again and John winced. “Ronon!”

Ezekiel stepped over and looked at Ronon as if he were a sideshow attraction. He clapped with his tiny little hands and said giddily, “Oh yes, please continue Ronon! I would very much like to see you try to escape. I think you two will be very interesting subjects as I fear, as of late, the others have not been very accommodating.” He waved his hand towards another pole in the room that held two rotting corpses tied together as Ronon and John were.

Ronon growled at the man. “Where’s Teyla?” The man laughed playfully and snapped his fingers. “Oh, the woman! You know, I’m so glad you mentioned her. I had almost forgot that lovely face and soft skin,” he looked dreamily into space.

John started to tremble with fury. His voice was low when he said, “If you so much as touched her, I’ll-“

“You’ll what? Ha ha, my dear friend, You’ll do whatever I tell you to!” He clapped his hands loudly and out of the shadows a very large man came running over to him carrying a large case which he placed down jauntily on a nearby table. “Thank you, Claude.”

He approached the case and opened it, revealing its massive interior was full of clips and clamps, hammers and vices, all sorts of nasty things. “I think I shall start with the larger one first,” he said addressing his companion. Turning to Ronon he spoke as if talking to a child. “We’re going to have so much fun!!”

What have I gotten myself into? LOL

Comment

Thats terrible Elf, what a pain in the....I hope it all goes by quickly for ya
                                Spoiler:
                                It should be fine. I do not think I will have to do the therapy long. So, everything should be alright. Thanks!! I guess you have figured out that I am not a teen. Huh? Put it this way JF is like 5 yr. older than I am.

Thanks GNB!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X