John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Hey blue I've been meaning to ask you...is that you with joe flanigan in your avatar?

Yep thats me and Joe.
    sigpic

Comment

HAPPY 1000 POSTS ELF!!!!
      Last edited by MrsB108; 15 July 2007, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Yep thats me and Joe.
        Wow! How did you get to meet him??

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          Okay, I haven't finished it yet, but it's just annoying me now, so here's chapter 3 of Complicated. The epilogue's finished but chapter 4 isn't. Anyway, I'm still hopeful I'll get it done today.

Let me know whatcha think!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3618814/1/Complicated

Ruby, I'm going to read it right now.
          I read Baby Love last night and it was awesome. The way you do the characters is spot on. Especially when Jack suggested where to go next and the way SG1 responded, you write who said what, but you can tell who did. I loved that.

Comment

oh the little sneak got to meet him twice...in like what was it 2 weeks or something like that... even though hey I'm glad I met him once atleast.. *lol* ahhhhhhhh the memories
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I've been lucky to have met Joe twice.

First time was at London last October and then again at GMEX in Manchester 3 weeks later... and he remembed me!!

He really is the sexiest and most charming guy I have ever met... but he's quiet and reserved but has a great sense of humor.

The pic was taken at the signing table... he was behind the table so he had to lean over the table and I had to sit on it so it looked we were kinda standing together. Ah the memories...

The photo shoot at London was the best... Joe Flanigan had his arm around me...
              sigpic

Comment

First time was at London last October and then again at GMEX in Manchester 3 weeks later... and he remembed me!!

He really is the sexiest and most charming guy I have ever met... but he's quiet and reserved but has a great sense of humor.

The pic was taken at the signing table... he was behind the table so he had to lean over the table and I had to sit on it so it looked we were kinda standing together. Ah the memories...

Understatment of the year... sexy...ya think... *lol*

yes I wonder why that was the best part of the Expo in London... and not to mention...having his arm around TWICE during that weekend..
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  oh the little sneak got to meet him twice...in like what was it 2 weeks or something like that... even though hey I'm glad I met him once atleast.. *lol* ahhhhhhhh the memories
                  WOW - Whats going on here? LOL You met him too??? Where??

Thats awesome blue....how did you get to go to the photo shoot thing? was it open to the public or tickets?

Comment

Spoiler:

HAPPY 1000 POSTS ELF!!!!
                    Very yummy Mrs B!! Thank You very much!!!...
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      Very yummy Mrs B!! Thank You very much!!!...
                      editing, editing, editing la dee daaaaaa
                      Last edited by MrsB108; 15 July 2007, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Ahhhh your welcome Elf....theres actually another picture too that actually shows him in his boxers
                        What are they from? I have never seen that one before!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Ruby - Your fic is AWESOME - I expect another chapter PRONTO
                          Last edited by MrsB108; 15 July 2007, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
                            ot

Spoiler:
                            I don't think we are allowed to post manips of the actors.. just thought I'd let you know
                            Whats a manip? Ok i'll delete the link - sorry

Comment

Girl! You were not lying! *Elfie is melting*

It said that it was actually was not JF but a manip from someone's LJ.
                              Looks pretty darn real to me!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Whats a manip? Ok i'll delete the link - sorry
                                No problem... I'll email you as you're not on pm.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X