John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Oh, you have to do more...you have to...I"m LMAO!
    Thanks, glad you liked them! I'll try and think of some more, but they took me ages - I had originally numbered them intending to do 10 like you, but I gave up after about half an hour!

Brain not working today...

Just read JM's blog - that man is just hilarious! Anyway, he's promised us some exploration of Teyla's Athosian roots. I'm so excited about series four as a Teyla fan, even leaving aside her relationship with John!

About Complicated:

Spoiler:
    I've written the dialogue between John and Teyla for the next chapter but haven't got round to linking up the sentences yet, or writing the story round it. That's how I write... I make up dialogue like a script first, which is useful but also means I sometimes forget how much I still have to write to finish something! I'll try and get it done by the weekend though.

One more:

Teyla, McKay stole War and Peace and I have nothing to get me to sleep. Report to my quarters now to... er, help me plan a rescue mission.

And on that note, good night! Rx
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
      Well, this one they're still leaning in for the kiss, so the drool fest is still building up...
      Like this....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Camy here you go.

Irresistable

TEYLA
        : Are you alright, Colonel?
        SHEPPARD (his voice a little hoarse): It's nothing. Just a cold. No big deal. It's just annoying.

SHEPPARD: Teyla, this is the man who asked you to be his seventh wife.

(Elizabeth looks round at her.)

TEYLA: I know. (She looks at Elizabeth apologetically.) I hope I didn't upset him.

SHEPPARD: Well, I guess we can assume there are Wraith on that planet. (He turns to Lucius and glares at him.)
        TEYLA (smiling): Yes. Many.
        WEIR: Now, don't overreact, John.
        SHEPPARD: Are you kidding me? You send a team led by Beckett to a planet full of Wraith. How do you expect me to react?

SHEPPARD
        (to Lucius in disbelief): You sent them to get an herb?
        TEYLA (smiling): We wanted to go.

(John smiles, but his is a smile of fury.)

SHEPPARD
        : OK. I've just about had enough.
        sigpic

Comment

Ay, I can't wait to learn more about Teyla and her beginnings, it might explain a lot about her character and why she is holding on to things from the past.

Ruby wrote...
          One more:

Teyla, McKay stole War and Peace and I have nothing to get me to sleep. Report to my quarters now to... er, help me plan a rescue mission.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            I just posted a "Best Kiss" contest on my blog. Go vote! http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/

PS check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW9pNftmj-E
            did you guys know about this???
            Yes I did know about it, back from when the song was first released. I love that song by the way, it's hilarious! And I love that DH did a response song!

Unfortunately, I'm useless at that kind of thing. Fortunately, I get to visit the set because I'm feeding my inner geek and going to the Vancouver Stargate convention in April... yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

REALLY going to bed now! Nighty night!
            sigpic

Comment

Ay, I can't wait to learn more about Teyla and her beginnings, it might explain a lot about her character and why she is holding on to things from the past.

Ruby wrote...

I love that smiley!!!!!

Aaaarrrgh!! BED!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                Yes I did know about it, back from when the song was first released. I love that song by the way, it's hilarious! And I love that DH did a response song!

Unfortunately, I'm useless at that kind of thing. Fortunately, I get to visit the set because I'm feeding my inner geek and going to the Vancouver Stargate convention in April... yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

WHAT?????????

sigpic

Comment

Ok now I just put a "Who's the Hottest Guy on TV?" poll - Go vote @
                  http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well, at least I got something out of capping it! LOL...
                    Yeah, I thought, well I remember how we mentioned this here...but why else would Dr. Lee add that bit there..right! You have to assume that John has had this thought out in his mind, just as Dr. Lee said cause it couldn't have been any of the others. Weir doesn't know any of that stuff. Rodney was happy as long as he saw his other friends. Carson was fine...it was John who was all over the place wanting to go back to the PG. He was planning it all along in his mind...dreaming about it...I can't get over that thought now! LOL

I so like this idea! You know there was a time that they show when he calls Rodney. He just sitting there and playing with his plane(whatever it was)and probably during those times he was doing all his thinking. I'm pretty much a home body too. I may not like my town or CT. but it's still home. I bet it was the same way for him. He may not have liked being there to deal with the Wraith and whoever, but it was still home. He was there for over 3 years, he had just told Teyla not that long before that they are like a family to him and of course he missed Teyla. We all know that. LOL I'm sure she's the main reason for him to go back it was just luck for him that the replicators over took Atlantis .

Camy, what does LMAO mean?

LOL the intercom convos. I'm not witty enough. Kudos to you guys!

Ok, here's me trying to catch up a little bit.

Thanks Mayra,Elflinn and Steph.

Q- another awesome vid!! I think Brandi has a very beautiful voice.

Mrs.B I'll be checking more of your blog later. I love some of those shows too. Who does some of the cartoon artwork? One of my fav is House.

Congrats on posts!!
                    Quania- 100
                    Steph- 1300

Back to do more catching up. That's if there's no more interuptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Camy here you go.

Irresistable

TEYLA
                      : Are you alright, Colonel?
                      SHEPPARD (his voice a little hoarse): It's nothing. Just a cold. No big deal. It's just annoying.

SHEPPARD: Teyla, this is the man who asked you to be his seventh wife.

(Elizabeth looks round at her.)

TEYLA: I know. (She looks at Elizabeth apologetically.) I hope I didn't upset him.

SHEPPARD: Well, I guess we can assume there are Wraith on that planet. (He turns to Lucius and glares at him.)
                      TEYLA (smiling): Yes. Many.
                      WEIR: Now, don't overreact, John.
                      SHEPPARD: Are you kidding me? You send a team led by Beckett to a planet full of Wraith. How do you expect me to react?

SHEPPARD
                      (to Lucius in disbelief): You sent them to get an herb?
                      TEYLA (smiling): We wanted to go.

(John smiles, but his is a smile of fury.)

SHEPPARD
                      : OK. I've just about had enough.
                      Love the recap! Awesome job. I can't wait for the dvds to see it again.

Comment

Oh, I think that he was thinking of it, dreaming of it and just waiting for a chance...remember when landry first told him of the problem, he jumped at the idea of going back and briefing them about it...the thing is that he didn't mention the others, he was only thinking of himself.

now, I know he likes Ronon...I know that..but when he came to New Athos, did he glance at Ronon?

Let's take a look, shall we?

hmm...very, very briefly...his eyes go straight to Teyla and then he sees Ronon and then goes back to smile at Teyla....
                        sigpic

Comment

Gosh, I don't know about you guys but I melt everytime I see that clip...that smile that look...AHHHHHHHHHH!
                          sigpic

Comment

Like this....
                            ROFL!!! My sides hurt! You guys are too much. *going back to laughing my but off*

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

No Way!

You lucky girl. Who's going to be there?

Comment

[QUOTE=MrsB108;6879803]LOL ok Camy I think by Friday possibly??? Hopefully???

Thanks so much Mayra!! & I usually update the blog daily so keep checkin in

Cool MrsB! I'll definitly keep my eye on your blog for updates!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X