• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy anniversary Lea
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Where is everyone? Don't tell me that we're running out of things to say.

MrsB, how are you doing on your fic. I can't wait to see who is next.

I have so many fics to catch up on. I'll get there eventually.

Nope, I'm back to work today but I'll probably get to Rodney's nightmare today
      Yeah the threads been kinda slow, probably cuz of the holiday, I hope

Comment

Part 3 -
        Spoiler:
        Rodney had fallen asleep at his computer in his lab, face resting comfortably on the keyboard, small drops of drool slowly falling from his open mouth. He awoke to find himself in the control room. Everyone was there, running amuck and talking loudly. The whole room was shaking and sparks were flying out from all sorts of control panels. "Whats going on?!" Rodney exclaimed loudly over the din. Radek was at the main control board with another technician talking rapidly and turned around quickly. "Rodney, the city is under attack! You have to do something!" Rodney stood still for a moment, very confused as to what was going on. Then he sprang into action, pushing the technician out of the way and looked at the main control panel. Rodney's eyes widened in surprise. Nothing on the panel made any sense to him. Numbers were upside down and sideways, words read in a language that he didn't know. Rodney frantically began pressing buttons."What....what is this? he cried ducking, as sparks flew at his head. "I can't read any of this!" The quaking grew worse. "The shield has been breached!The Wraith have entered the city!" the technician yelled. Rodney felt helpless as Radek stopped and looked at him very strangely. "You dissapoint me, Rodney," he said with an eerie calm. Col. Carter approached him from the crowd and said, "You failed us, Rodney." Rodney saw three Wraith making their way up the steps. He gasped in horror as two more faces approached him. Dr Weir had terrible lacerations on her face, bleeding slowly as she put her hand on his shoulder and said, "You let me down." Rodney looked at her with heartbroken eyes before another hand touched him. He turned to see his dear friend Carson, baring scorched flesh, as he told him, "You let us all down, Rodney." Rodney closed his eyes in disbelief and felt as if he were falling in an unseen abyss.

Part 2 -

Spoiler:
        Ronon's snoring was deafening as he lay face down, sprawled,and uncovered across his bed, his arms and legs dangling off the edges. When the fog entered him, he had not been dreaming. He opened his eyes and found himself alone in the training room, standing dead center, holding a large jagged knife. He stared down at it curiously, for he did not remember how he got here or what he was doing. Brushing his long hair from his face, he turned suddenly hearing a low growl behind him. His eyes glowed with anger as he spotted a Wraith, standing there, screeching. His body tensed and took position as he focused his eyes on the enemy. He baded the Wraith, waving his knife around, toying with him, before he lunged at him, full speed, hair flying, and slitting its throat. Ronon stood victorious over it's lifeless body, when he began to wonder how the Wraith had gotten in Atlantis in the first place. Surprised, Ronon heard another low growl behind him. Standing there strangely, were two Wraith this time. Ronon began to sweat. He knew they had not been there before. Still, he took stance and focused, carefully carving them up one at a time. He panted slightly and wiped the bloody knife on his pantleg, before starting to walk towards the door.
        Growl.
        Ronon feared turning around, yet he did ever so slowly to find there were four Wraith this time, each of them snarling and snapping at him. He dove at them, subduing two of them before the others had a chance to pin him down to the training room floor. His eyes were filled with hatred and confusion as the Wraith straddling him lifted it's arm in the air before striking him hard in the chest. Ronon closed his eyes in pain and felt as if he were falling back into an unseen abyss.

Part 1-
        Spoiler:
        Night was upon Atlantis and all was quiet and serene. Most of the Atlantis staff was snuggled warm in their beds, unaware of what would befall them this night. The skeleton crew remaining awake during the graveyard shift never noticed the dense fog slowly but steadily creeping upon the city. It snuck silently atop the planets black shimmering waters, never shifting its course. It soon covered the city like a thick blanket and began to penetrate the city’s interiors, careening the hallways with intense veracity. In every room where sleeping people lie, the fog entered. It hovered slightly over their resting bodies, pausing for a moment, before it invaded each of them, entering through mouth and nose. Each of them gasped briefly, but none of them ever woke.

Teyla lay on her side in bed, surrounded by a sea of blankets when the fog entered her. She had been dreaming normally when she suddenly felt a presence. She looked around her and found herself in a dark room, alone, with only one bright light across the way. She had never seen this room before and looked down at herself to find she was fully dressed in uniform, although she did not remember ever waking up. She tilted her head to the side curiously and began to slowly make her way towards the bright light. When she was no more than twenty feet away, she heard a loud cry in the distance. She stopped and squinted as she tried to look around the dark room and saw a small shadow, curled in a corner. “Hello?” she spoke softly. “Are you all right?” As she drew nearer, the shadow emerged and hissed at her. It had the body of a human child, but the face of a Wraith. “You do not belong here!” it hissed at her, baring its fangs. Teyla stood back in horror and found herself falling backwards into an unseen abyss.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Part 3 -
          Spoiler:
          Rodney had fallen asleep at his computer in his lab, face resting comfortably on the keyboard, small drops of drool slowly falling from his open mouth. He awoke to find himself in the control room. Everyone was there, running amuck and talking loudly. The whole room was shaking and sparks were flying out from all sorts of control panels. "Whats going on?!" Rodney exclaimed loudly over the din. Radek was at the main control board with another technician talking rapidly and turned around quickly. "Rodney, the city is under attack! You have to do something!" Rodney stood still for a moment, very confused as to what was going on. Then he sprang into action, pushing the technician out of the way and looked at the main control panel. Rodney's eyes widened in surprise. Nothing on the panel made any sense to him. Numbers were upside down and sideways, words read in a language that he didn't know. Rodney frantically began pressing buttons."What....what is this? he cried ducking, as sparks flew at his head. "I can't read any of this!" The quaking grew worse. "The shield has been breached!The Wraith have entered the city!" the technician yelled. Rodney felt helpless as Radek stopped and looked at him very strangely. "You dissapoint me, Rodney," he said with an eerie calm. Col. Carter approached him from the crowd and said, "You failed us, Rodney." Rodney saw three Wraith making their way up the steps. He gasped in horror as two more faces approached him. Dr Weir had terrible lacerations on her face, bleeding slowly as she put her hand on his shoulder and said, "You let me down." Rodney looked at her with heartbroken eyes before another hand touched him. He turned to see his dear friend Carson, baring scorched flesh, as he told him, "You let us all down, Rodney." Rodney closed his eyes in disbelief and felt as if he were falling in an unseen abyss.

Part 2 -

Spoiler:
          Ronon's snoring was deafening as he lay face down, sprawled,and uncovered across his bed, his arms and legs dangling off the edges. When the fog entered him, he had not been dreaming. He opened his eyes and found himself alone in the training room, standing dead center, holding a large jagged knife. He stared down at it curiously, for he did not remember how he got here or what he was doing. Brushing his long hair from his face, he turned suddenly hearing a low growl behind him. His eyes glowed with anger as he spotted a Wraith, standing there, screeching. His body tensed and took position as he focused his eyes on the enemy. He baded the Wraith, waving his knife around, toying with him, before he lunged at him, full speed, hair flying, and slitting its throat. Ronon stood victorious over it's lifeless body, when he began to wonder how the Wraith had gotten in Atlantis in the first place. Surprised, Ronon heard another low growl behind him. Standing there strangely, were two Wraith this time. Ronon began to sweat. He knew they had not been there before. Still, he took stance and focused, carefully carving them up one at a time. He panted slightly and wiped the bloody knife on his pantleg, before starting to walk towards the door.
          Growl.
          Ronon feared turning around, yet he did ever so slowly to find there were four Wraith this time, each of them snarling and snapping at him. He dove at them, subduing two of them before the others had a chance to pin him down to the training room floor. His eyes were filled with hatred and confusion as the Wraith straddling him lifted it's arm in the air before striking him hard in the chest. Ronon closed his eyes in pain and felt as if he were falling back into an unseen abyss.

Part 1-
          Spoiler:
          Night was upon Atlantis and all was quiet and serene. Most of the Atlantis staff was snuggled warm in their beds, unaware of what would befall them this night. The skeleton crew remaining awake during the graveyard shift never noticed the dense fog slowly but steadily creeping upon the city. It snuck silently atop the planets black shimmering waters, never shifting its course. It soon covered the city like a thick blanket and began to penetrate the city’s interiors, careening the hallways with intense veracity. In every room where sleeping people lie, the fog entered. It hovered slightly over their resting bodies, pausing for a moment, before it invaded each of them, entering through mouth and nose. Each of them gasped briefly, but none of them ever woke.

Teyla lay on her side in bed, surrounded by a sea of blankets when the fog entered her. She had been dreaming normally when she suddenly felt a presence. She looked around her and found herself in a dark room, alone, with only one bright light across the way. She had never seen this room before and looked down at herself to find she was fully dressed in uniform, although she did not remember ever waking up. She tilted her head to the side curiously and began to slowly make her way towards the bright light. When she was no more than twenty feet away, she heard a loud cry in the distance. She stopped and squinted as she tried to look around the dark room and saw a small shadow, curled in a corner. “Hello?” she spoke softly. “Are you all right?” As she drew nearer, the shadow emerged and hissed at her. It had the body of a human child, but the face of a Wraith. “You do not belong here!” it hissed at her, baring its fangs. Teyla stood back in horror and found herself falling backwards into an unseen abyss.
          Wow, an amazing update MrsB! Poor Rodney! Can't wait to read the rest.

I know what you mean about the thread slowing down... though I love how the Shep thunk thread exploded this morning after JM's blog last night! What a hottie...

Anyway, I have a challenge for everyone...

Spoiler:
          Okay, I want a funny fic because I seem to be reading (and writing) quite angsty things at the moment. So, write me a Sheyla fic with the following...

* Some kind of party, either on Atlantis or off-world
          * An inebriated Teyla who John has to look after
          * Rodney or Ronon making a fool of themselves in some way (be imaginative)

The less plot the better in my opinion. Make me laugh...

Can I just ask, what programme does everyone use to make their wallies and sigs etc? I've been using paint but it takes me ages to make something! Just curious.
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Happy Anniversary Scifan!!

Woohoo! Mrs. B!! Part 3!!

Yes. Joe is very sexy in a suit!!

Thank You Blue for the games Link to Teyla Ep!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Wow, an amazing update MrsB! Poor Rodney! Can't wait to read the rest.

I know what you mean about the thread slowing down... though I love how the Shep thunk thread exploded this morning after JM's blog last night! What a hottie...

Anyway, I have a challenge for everyone...

Spoiler:
              Okay, I want a funny fic because I seem to be reading (and writing) quite angsty things at the moment. So, write me a Sheyla fic with the following...

* Some kind of party, either on Atlantis or off-world
              * An inebriated Teyla who John has to look after
              * Rodney or Ronon making a fool of themselves in some way (be imaginative)

The less plot the better in my opinion. Make me laugh...

Can I just ask, what programme does everyone use to make their wallies and sigs etc? I've been using paint but it takes me ages to make something! Just curious.
              I have to agree with Ruby, MrsB that was really good. Thanks for taking time out to do that for us.

Ruby, as for your challenge. Let me try to get my juices flowing. Does the story have to have all or can it just have one or two?

Speaking of fics, have any of you guys read Camy's "It All Started with a Kiss"? I'm just starting chpt 7, but I'm gonna have to take a little break and some more later. It's really really good! So far, my fav chpt is 5.

I've been using paint too. I'm sure about the others. I believe someone mentioned that they use Photoshop.

Comment

Part 3 -
                Spoiler:

Part 2 -

Spoiler:
                Growl.

Part 1-
                Spoiler:

Bravo!! Bravo!! Mrs. B!! I'm really loving this!! Keep up the outstanding job!!

I finally got a change to read and complete Posideon by Camy!! OMG!!
                That is all that in needed to be said!! A must read!
                It all started with a Kiss is next!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

Part 2 -

Spoiler:
                  Growl.

Part 1-
                  Spoiler:

Very interesting! I like it, keep it coming.

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                  Lovely Teaser Mrs B.

Here's the Vid that you requested Camy: Come Away With Me

Great Vid! Camy picked a great song.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys! I"m here with another flyby post.
                    First, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for your wonderful words regarding my fics.
                    yes, Cielito is me! There is actually someone else that is named Cami or something similar to my name on there as well, but I've never read his/her fics.

I don't consider myself, actually, I"m not a writer. That is done for fun and sort of my own way of improving my own writing. It has helped tremendously and I've ventured into genres that I never imagined I would.

LOL

Thank you! Some thoughts on It All Started With a Kiss,

Off Topic...
                    Spoiler:

that was my very first fic. I"m glad you guys like it. I was on a roll when suddenly we had a friend pass away her online, Whistler84. She was very dear to me and the ones that used to post here before you guys...Ritter, Witchy, Trippy and others can relate with me on this one. But she was very close to me personally because when I had the awful experience of being accused someone that I"m not, she came to my defense. And this all happened in our very own thread and ironically, she was a die hard ShepWeir fan. So, just goes to show you that I and others can still be friends even when there is a difference of opinions and even likes and dislikes! I"d like to think that I was converting her to JT but sometimes I think she was converting me...if anything she certainly made me to look at them better. LOL ...she was a true friend....

Anyways, when she passed away, it hit me like a ton of bricks and that fic really suffered because of it, I don't know why because the fic had nothing to do with her, but I think a part of me feels guilty. See, I was very into these picfics....others here know that as well, and she loved the last one that I did here...24 chapters of it I believe it was and during that time was when she got sick....she was only 21 when she was discovered with breast cancer and so, I offered to do a ShepWeir picfic for her and she said, she would never make me do that...knowing how that would just kill me! LOL...but that she did want a Weir/Teyla one...and I never did it. She died shortly after. I think that combined with other things during at which time I was writing that fic, really got me stuck! And since I"ve been able to write 7 others but can't seem to write chapter 11. I have more than 75% of it done, but everytime I open the word document I can't get it....*sighs*

Anywho....it means a lot to me to read that you guys like it and it might just motivate me to write again. I"ve had several email me as well and I"ve even had other plot bunnies for other fics in my head but I"ve refused to do them till I finish that fic. It's the only one that I haven't completed! And I will finish it....I had a lot of plans for that fic, but I may simply have to cut it short just to finish it!

*sighs*

So, thanks!

Mrs. B...I"m in a hurry but tonight I will read your newest installment! woohoo!
                    Ruby, I wish I can take on your challenge, and maybe, but I doubt it! I will try though...something short...let's see if inspiration kicks in!

Scifan...15 years...you are a baby! Hubby and I just turned 17 years! Ah, I have no idea how I've put up with the man for so long. I keep nothing for more than 3 months!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I just saw pics of Joe...WOW! the man is too hot! Now why would he need to wear a suit...

Thoughts....
                    Spoiler:
                    It's for Earth...could they be doing a ceremony for Weir or something if she dies....or could they be going to a wedding, or a baby baptism or something....if they all have a suit, then it's for something very ceremonial and significant...it's not military because John is not wearing his uniform...so it's something personal. What a shame that Teyla is not going to be there, and I asked Mallozzi if Teyla would have a plot B in this episode and he didnt replied and if most of them are going to be on Earth, that means no! I hope that at least we see her at the beginning of the episodes and/or at the end.

JM's blog spoilers
                    Spoiler:
                    did you guys read that question regarding a Sheyla shipper hinting at more JT moments or something like that and the Ronon/Keller thing...now I haven't been around the past couple of days and I haven't read anything here....SPILL PEOPLE!

DOXYMOM! HON.....How I"ve missed you!
                    Yeah, sometimes we have to look at the positive from something tragic. I mean loosing weight is a very good thing! There will be peace after the storm.

Thanks everyone for your kind words...ALL ARTWORK HERE HAS BEEN FANTASTICO!

Hmm...what else...i know I have more...but I have to run! Off to post my pics for the games.....

Will try to be back tonight or laterz!

Hope everyone in the US had a wonderful Fourth!
                    sigpic

Comment

Camy, here are the shippy scene quotes for Rising 1 for Stargaze.

Everyon, I'm posting them here so we can discuss them.

Rising 1

HALLING: These men wish to trade.
                      SHEPPARD: Ah, it's, uh, (he takes off his goggles, fixes his hair and smiles at Teyla) it's nice to meet you.
                      TEYLA: I am Teyla Emmagan, daughter of Turghan.
                      SUMNER: Colonel Marshall Sumner, Major Sheppard, Lieutenant Ford. We have very few specific needs.
                      TEYLA: We do not trade with strangers.
                      SUMNER: Is that a fact?
                      SHEPPARD: Well, then, we'll just, uh, we'll have to get to know each other. Me, um, I like, uh, Ferris Wheels and, uh, college football; anything that goes more than two hundred miles per hour.

(Ford leans towards Sheppard and speaks quietly.)

FORD: Sir, that's not going to mean anything to them.
                      SHEPPARD (equally quietly): Feel free to speak up. I'm just trying to break the ice.
                      SUMNER (similarly quietly): if these people can't help us, I'd rather not waste the time.
                      TEYLA: Each morning before dawn our people drink a stout tea to brace us for the coming day. Will you join us?

(Sheppard steps towards her, smiling.)

SHEPPARD: I love a good cup of tea. Now there's another thing you know about me. (He smiles round at Sumner before turning back to Teyla.) We're practically friends already!

SHEPPARD: Well, guess it's just you and me. (Toran, sitting nearby, stands up.) And him.
                      TEYLA: Your leader looks through me as if I were not there.
                      SHEPPARD: Do I?
                      TEYLA: No. You truly cannot return to your world?
                      SHEPPARD: No.
                      TEYLA: Then there is something you must see.

TEYLA: I used to play here as a child. I believe this is where the survivors hid from the Wraith during the last great attack.

(She turns her attention to the torch. Sheppard takes out a lighter.)

SHEPPARD: Let me.

(As he flicks the lighter into life, Teyla takes out a device of her own, aims it at the torch and a flame shoots towards it and lights the torch.)

TEYLA:
                      We mastered fire long ago.
                      SHEPPARD (closing his lighter): Guess so!

(They walk deeper into the brick-lined cavern. Something small on the ground reflects in the light. Sheppard spots it and picks it up. It's a pendant on a chain.)

SHEPPARD:
                      What's this?

(Teyla looks round and gasps in delight.)

TEYLA: I lost this years ago. How did you…?
                      SHEPPARD: It was just lying over there. It was reflecting off the light. (He fastens the pendant around her neck. As he takes his hands away Teyla puts her hand to the pendant, staring at him. He turns away and shines the light from his P-90 at drawings on the walls.) Someone's been busy, you know?

sigpic

Comment

How much Sheyla moments were in the third season,it was ages ago i saw it i cannae remember,i'm downloading the whole season but it takes ages!
                        sigpic

Comment

Padme...you are FANTASTIC...I"m saving these and when I get to capping the ones that you are doing, I"ll post them with the entry. So, Season 1 I think we are doing last since we started with Season 3 and most likely we will do 2 and then 1. Not sure yet. So, I"m saving it as a word document for now as well as all the others that you do. If you want to stop and do season 3 first, then I can start posting those with the entry of the caps. Up to you, it doesn't matter to me. BTW, Padme loves quotes and I she volunteered to do this for Stargaze caps so please, a hand and some green for our girl!

I still want and I"m looking for Black Panther's shippy moments.

Linda, we have those shippy moments written by our very own Black Panther. I"m going to look for them eventually but also, I think Suz started to post them in the JT Convergence site under episode reviews....

http://www.john-teyla-convergence.net/Reviews.html
                          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=scifan;6855929]

Speaking of fics, have any of you guys read Camy's "It All Started with a Kiss"? I'm just starting chpt 7, but I'm gonna have to take a little break and some more later. It's really really good! So far, my fav chpt is 5.

QUOTE]
                            Where bout is this fic,is it at fanfiction.net?
                            sigpic

Comment

Camy I'll go ahead and jump to season three so you can get those up.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, it is in fanfiction....I go by the name Cielito..here are the K-T latest fics.. John and Teyla then your M fics if you like those and are of age simply change the ratings to it and you will get my It All Started With A Kiss fic there...There are far way better fics out there...seriously!

http://www.fanfiction.net/l/1833/3/0...997/999/0/0/1/

And I've found some of the links to Black Panther's Reviews for Season 3. Give me a minute...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X