John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Ok people. Like I said earlier I'm going on vacation tomorrow for a few days and I wanted to test my new idea on ya's - This would be my take for the episode Tabula Rasa in Season 4. Lemme know what you think.

Spoiler:
    Col. Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon, and Rodney had stepped through the gate only an hour earlier. They found the cave almost immediately after Rodney had detected an energy reading. The cave was ordinary at first glance but after further examination, Colonel Sheppard had discovered a simulated wall that reacted when he approached it. “Must be the good ole’ Ancient gene,” John muttered. “Hey guys, come check this out.” The others walked over, staring at the gaping hole where a wall just stood. John scanned for life signs as Rodney scanned for any anomalies. “The energy reading I detected on the surface is definitely coming from in there,” Rodney said. “Then what are we waiting for?” Ronon replied as he brushed past Rodney, his gun held out straight in front of him. The other followed suit and entered into the dark hidden chamber. After what seemed like a long hallway of total darkness, at the end was a room filled with an eerie blue light and only a large white pedestal in the center. They approached it carefully. “This writing is definitely Ancient,” Rodney remarked at the markings written on the pedestal. Colonel Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon peered over into the center, where a large hole lay. Rodney spoke quickly, “Something isn’t right here. Whatever you do people, don’t’ touch —“ He was interrupted by Ronon tracing one of the markings with his finger when a loud rumbling noise sounded from inside the pedestal. Rodney glared in disbelief at Ronon. “Oops.” Ronon said. “Ronon! Who knows what catastrophic event you might have just initiated by having the same ability of restraint as a TWO YEAR OLD!!” Rodney shrieked at him. The pedestal began moving in a slow, methodical circular motion and they all took a few steps back. The rumbling felt beneath them and grew louder with each moment. “I do not think we should remain,” Teyla spoke quickly. The whole room seemed to be quaking now and they slowly backed up towards the hallway they had entered through, except the doorway wasn’t there any longer. “Um, wheres the door?” Colonel Sheppard asked as they stood in disbelief staring at the wall. “Did I ever mention I am VERY claustrophobic??? Can’t you be all Ancienty again and open it?!” Rodney was near hysterics. Colonel Sheppard waved his hands in front of the wall many times before turning to Rodney and replying, “I don’t think this is working.” Before their panicking got worse, the rumbling stopped and there was a complete silence. A few moments passed before Ronon smiled and said, “See McKay? Nothing to worry about.” Rodney grimaced and before he could reply, a loud whooshing noise came from the hole in the pedestal and a surge of white powder burst from the center of it, quickly filling the room and causing all of them to cough and choke. They tried to conceal the powder from entering their mouths with their arms, but to no avail. The air was so dense with the powder, they could not even see each other anymore.
    Minutes had passed before the air began to clear and when it did the four of them stood blinking furiously and coughing, each of them covered head to toe in white powder. Colonel Sheppard looked around the room carefully, eyeing the pedestal first and then raising his eyes to see the others. He stared at them for a couple of seconds, cocked his head to the side strangely and made a face. “Um…I don’t mean to be rude or anything but who the hell are you people and where the hell am I?”

Thank you Scifan!!!
    Loving it so far, can't wait for the rest! Have a great holiday!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
      OMG, are you kidding me? My birthday is on Tuesday! Anyway, I wish you luck on your birthday and I think you should continue your story. Made a Jt pic in honor of Ruby:

Spoiler:
      Love the pic! And

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
      All the best people are born in July...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Than you Camy, I loves it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
          I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44884

and in turn for helping me support McWeir, I come baring gifts of Sheyla... namely... Sims, hehe

(my sister thinks it's awesome that John!Sim wore sunglasses to his own wedding)

I thought I had a screencap of John proposing to Teyla, but I can't seem to find it now. under the spoilers is more silliness

Spoiler:

(I thought the idea of Teyla and Elizabeth being pregnant at the same time was something dorky enough you'd only find in fic, so I did it here in my sims game. if you're wondering, Aiden and Carson were a member of the family, but moved out to marry girls from the Sim neighborhood. the teen there is the son of Teyla and Michael!wraith.)

Teyla and baby Jill. The outfit isn't a mod, Teyla became a swat team member and the outfit looks stunningly familiar

If you want John/Teyla artwork, there is some at deviantart. Is anyone here on DeviantArt? I did a search for "sheppard teyla" and "john teyla" but unfortunately most of the results shweir. I went and attempted to nominate for the sheppard/teyla awards, just trying to do my part
          OK, that is actually hilarious...
          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

To all the Canadians on Gateworld

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hey, sorry for posting so many replies at once guys, but I wanted to say thanks to everyone! It's really sweet of you guys...

Anyway, more replies...

Scifan I love the 'don't drink and gate' pics - hilarious!

Blue the season four wallie was great - roll on September 28th!!

Happyatlantis
              Spoiler:
              I hadn't even realised his initials were TJ but that is too cute! I seriously hadn't planned on carrying on this story but I'll have a think about it and might do so if I can come up with anything...

Quania about what was in JM's blog...
              Spoiler:
              sooo exciting! it really looks like Teyla is getting a lot of attention for series four, which is great! oh, can you imagine the John angst if Teyla goes all Wraith-queen... yay! Maybe that's when she wears leather...

Talking of leather, have to agree with the appreciation of John's leather jacket. Perhaps we should start a John Sheppard in Leather Appreciation Thread.

Welcome Love4Joe I love your screen-name! And you're right about how they bring out the best in each other... sigh they're so meant to be!

OK! Finished! Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                i would just like to say thankyou to everyone who has participated in th thread i started
                What? What thread? did I participate? oh, no! is it over!? Where is it? HOW COME I DIDN"T KNOW ABOUT THIS!?

Donna, hon...you know I"M with you all the way....I think I just voted in one for Teyla's best episode, is that the one!?

Jeepers! You people better slow down in this thread..maybe Elffin is going to have to post every other day!

ROF
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                  Read this
                  Spoiler:
                  Anonymous #2 writes: "...3) Ever considered a story where the Wraith gene is triggered in Teyla and she becomes a Wraith Queen for a day?”

Answers:...3) Something like that.
                  Read it and it makes things more....complicated! LOL
                  Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 01 July 2007, 04:15 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    aaaahhhhhhhh,together *dreamlike state*...............................huh wha......mmmmmmm Sheyla
                    Linda Welcome to the Thread...I have a welcome sign somewhere...

*loooks in her JT Vault*

too many things in there right now and I have very little time. But I notice that you aren't aware of our smileys...specially made for us...so, here they are....

And I know I"m missing one, but I'll get back to you on that one....

again, I have to dig it up in the vault.
                    But use those as needed...

You know guys, I or someone here should come up with a JT welcoming goodie bag!

I would put in that goodie bag the following:

1. All JT smileys
                    2. All JT mini clips
                    3. BlackPanthers Summary of Shippy Moments All Seasons up to date.
                    4. Sample of one JT fic
                    5. Sample of one JT vid
                    6. Sample of three fanarts
                    7. John and Teyla's best scene cap
                    8. John and Teyla's kiss movie clip
                    9. John and Teyla Welcome Banner from the JT Discussion thread
                    10. John and Teyla Disclaimer from our Thread
                    11. Teyla/John/Camy wall poster!

Whatcha think?
                    Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 01 July 2007, 04:19 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks NEBULAN, for this...it's beautiful! WOW!

Mayra, Stephie...you're welcome. I know how difficult it is to make time for these things, that is why I strongly encourage that you email devine and her email is posted in the Awards LJ with some suggestions or comments or simply things that can make this better for you!

If anyone has any questions, I will try to reply as best as I can.

Quania..it's your b-day too!?

Thanks for the links to the interviews and the pics....everyone.

Scifan, if I didn't comment already, I loved that sig of yours...drinking and gateing...PRICELESS!
                      sigpic

Comment

Linda Welcome to the Thread...I have a welcome sign somewhere...

*loooks in her JT Vault*

too many things in there right now and I have very little time. But I notice that you aren't aware of our smileys...specially made for us...so, here they are....

And I know I"m missing one, but I'll get back to you on that one....

again, I have to dig it up in the vault.
                        But use those as needed...

You know guys, I or someone here should come up with a JT welcoming goodie bag!

I would put in that goodie bag the following:

1. All JT smileys
                        2. All JT mini clips
                        3. BlackPanthers Summary of Shippy Moments All Seasons up to date.
                        4. Sample of one JT fic
                        5. Sample of one JT vid
                        6. Sample of three fanarts
                        7. John and Teyla's best scene cap
                        8. John and Teyla's kiss movie clip
                        9. John and Teyla Welcome Banner from the JT Discussion thread
                        10. John and Teyla Disclaimer from our Thread
                        11. Teyla/John/Camy wall poster!

Whatcha think?
                        I love the idea. How can we organize that?

Thanks Camy. How can we view what we've nom?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                          Can we get links for J/T artwork? I know there have been links for vids and fics posted quite frequently, but it's rare to have an actual link for artwork. I have artwork saved on my computer or can find it here, can find the author, but have no link to post to access it or do not have the artist's email address. That makes it very difficult to nominate artwork!
                          Here is 90% of the work that I"ve done for JT.

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/Jeyla4ever/
                          I"m missing my Teyla stuff but that will come eventually. The only thing that is missing there is my JT 2007 Calendar.

That's in my Flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeyla4e...7600031377087/

I can't remember who asked about the Devian Art account. I"ve been meaning to get one but I like how i can organize albums in photobucket easier. Also, I think photobucket lets you save more pics and I"m not sure how much Devian art allows. But that's a good suggestion. Thanks!

Again, go to Convergence, Uniquebond, and the Galleria for viewing most of the JT fanart that is out there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            I love the idea. How can we organize that?

Thanks Camy. How can we view what we've nom?
                            I"m glad you like it.

Well, first off, is there anything that we need to add?

Second, I think I can get most of these from the Awards that we had back in February hosted by Bella here in GW as to what is JT's favorite moments and stuff like that.

The vids and artwork...what we can do is simply have links to the best places that have the vids and we should all know those....convergence, and Q's place..Steph, are your vids up in Convergence and are Nicoles vids up there as well? Q's are yours there as well. Cause that would make it easier...the fics, we can do the same, simply give links to ff.net and to convergence and uniquebond. We can also give a link to the LJ's communites and maybe some pointers on how to join lJ if interested.

The welcoming banner, I have one but I think it's time we come up with a new one, and I can post that as a challenge in the Galleria and we can have votes and decide from there or I can save them all and take turns posting everytime someone new comes in.

The JT Shippy moments, I will need BP to post those again for me or to send them to me in a file...I think Suz was trying to get all of them and post them in her site as well but I"m not sure if she ever got it done.

Teyla/John/Camy wall...I'll do that one!

JT smilyes and miniclips as well as caps I have in my photobucket account and that is under my sig!

I think I can come up with something...give me about 30 minutes or so...but the only thing I don't have is the summaries...that one is KEY! that is our entire ship!
                            sigpic

Comment

I"m glad you like it.

Well, first off, is there anything that we need to add?

Second, I think I can get most of these from the Awards that we had back in February hosted by Bella here in GW as to what is JT's favorite moments and stuff like that.

The vids and artwork...what we can do is simply have links to the best places that have the vids and we should all know those....convergence, and Q's place..Steph, are your vids up in Convergence and are Nicoles vids up there as well? Q's are yours there as well. Cause that would make it easier...the fics, we can do the same, simply give links to ff.net and to convergence and uniquebond. We can also give a link to the LJ's communites and maybe some pointers on how to join lJ if interested.

The welcoming banner, I have one but I think it's time we come up with a new one, and I can post that as a challenge in the Galleria and we can have votes and decide from there or I can save them all and take turns posting everytime someone new comes in.

The JT Shippy moments, I will need BP to post those again for me or to send them to me in a file...I think Suz was trying to get all of them and post them in her site as well but I"m not sure if she ever got it done.

Teyla/John/Camy wall...I'll do that one!

JT smilyes and miniclips as well as caps I have in my photobucket account and that is under my sig!

I think I can come up with something...give me about 30 minutes or so...but the only thing I don't have is the summaries...that one is KEY! that is our entire ship!
                              Let me know what I can do. As for the summaries can we c&p them into Words or something and save them for those occasions? I don't have any clips either.

Comment

Let me get my thoughts together and I"ll see if I can find all of BPs summaries since she doesn't post much I Might be able to find them...hopefully she's around this week and reads this and sends these to me...*wink*

I think it's a neat idea! And I will most definetly include you and everyone else in here...I"ll come up with something and then present it to the thread in the meantime, I"ve posted the Challenge in the Galleria for a welcome banner!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X