John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

I'm a bit behind on all the challenges but I've managed a ferris wheel wallie.

congratulations on 400 posts scifan (thanks for thinking of me)

BLUE!!!!
    I was wondering how you were. I LOVE the wallie, like always. BEAUTIFUL.

Thanks guys! It flew by so quick. Now I hope the 1600 goes just as quick.

SC, your next.
    Thanks guys for the links. I know I've already seen them, but I can't get enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
      Nice artwork BA and congrats scifan! I know it will take me a long time before I reach the big 4 double 0.

I made a new vid called beautiful liar; it's the follow up to the boy is mine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZAUi7vCWyU
      Another masterpiece. It was very cute. Thank you Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007
        Seriously though, am i the only one that thinks she looks like Michael?
        I'd say something, but I don't want to insult any one. sorry.

Comment

*Falls over dead* From the moment I saw her in s1, I thought she looked like Michael in his "Bad" days. The eyes, face shape, etc are the same. Now however, Michael looks like "Who Done It". This from an ole school MJ fan.

Comment

Spoiler:
            you know, at first i thought they were in Teyla's room just because when they cut to John's face, they show the bed and it has these....what do you call them...i know it's not curtains LOL! but curtain like things hanging from the bed LOL!!! i don't remember what they are called, but i don't know, it just seem's like more of a girl thing than something a single guy would have over his bed. But now that i look at it, i don't see any of Teyla's athosian things she usually has like pots, candles ect. So you might be right, it must be John's room.

Spoiler:
            yes i agree ive been back over the video again and there is that johnny cash poster there it looks like to me that he may be just returrning to his room and Teyla is already there looking for him but i could be wrong but it looks like it
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Seriously? I don't think so.

The bone and facial structure in MJ is considerably more 'sculpted' than Torri's face - harder lines, harsher features - showing the plastic surgery he underwent to gain a completely different face to the one he was born with.

Their eyes are differently shaped, with MJ's upper eyelid flatter, with the lower eyelid curving up; while Torri's are closer to the standard eye-shape, with the point in the middle and an upper and lower eyelid curve.

Her mouth is smaller and, when not quirked, her eyebrows have a less defined tilt to them.

Also seriously, I am a little concerned that this comparison came up in this thread - or at all.

I respect Torri as an actress and a person, and like Elizabeth as a character. I'd think that basic respect for the actress would preclude comparisons of similarity of any kind with such a personage as Michael Jackson.

I personally don't feel that such a comparison is appropriate on this forum - in fact, I don't think it's appropriate anywhere - but particularly not in this thread which is about the John/Teyla pairing. I may be in the minority on this point, but, if so, I think I'd rather be in the minority!

Sel.
              Last edited by seldear; 14 June 2007, 05:20 AM.

Comment

I agree Sel...it isnt the thread for it...and i dont think there necessarily one on this forum...perhaps Q you should delete your post before the moderators see it...

on a happier note!!! Quania i really enjoy your sequel vid!!! really well edited yet again!! do you do it professionally??
                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

i agree with Seldear Quania i think you should delete that post before anyone sees it as i got done for making an unwelcome comment on the anti shep and teyla thread they give me 1 point and they said i could have been suspended from posting and im so glad i wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                    Congrats SciFan on 400 post !!!!!!!!

Woohoo! Congrats!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Thanks Elflinn!

Q, I'm sorry, but I'd have to agree and you should delete it. This isn't the place.
                      I also want to say that no one wants to hurt your feeling, but we don't want you to get in trouble either. I'm not sure about the point thing, I'm sure someone can PM you and explain.

Comment

Look guys, I was not trying to offend Torri by comparing her to MJ. I just thought that those two had a remarkable resembalance. So if ne1 was offended then Sorry. Still, I think that those two look alot alike. I like Torri as an actress and was just upset
                        Spoiler:
                        about her status for next season as the next person.
                        So don't think that my comment has anything to with her personally.

Thanks SC about the video. I really appreciate your input. No, i do not do it professionally, although I would like to!

Scifan, no one hurt my feelings and thanks u guys for being concerned, I never knew that this forum was so serious. I'll be more careful next time.
                        Last edited by Quania2007; 14 June 2007, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Quania2007 Look guys, I was not trying to offend Torri by comparing her to MJ. I just thought that those two had a remarkable resembalance. So if ne1 was offended then Sorry. Still, I think that those two look alot alike. I like Torri as an actress and was just upset
                          its okay i don't think you have offended anyone but im sure you don't want to get into trouble with anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                            Look guys, I was not trying to offend Torri by comparing her to MJ. I just thought that those two had a remarkable resembalance. So if ne1 was offended then Sorry. Still, I think that those two look alot alike. I like Torri as an actress and was just upset
                            Spoiler:
                            about her status for next season as the next person.
                            So don't think that my comment has anything to with her personally.

Thanks SC about the video. I really appreciate your input. No, i do not do it professionally, although I would like to!

Scifan, no one hurt my feelings and thanks u guys for being concerned, I never knew that this forum was so serious. I'll be more careful next time.
                            Serious? Us? No, really, we joke around all the time. It's just, I guess their are certain rules. This is the first time(that I remember) that anyone was asked to delete anything. I've seen people ask to put things in spoiler tag. Ei: spoilers for eps, caps that tooo large and stretched the page.(Ooops did I do that cap? LOL) I think that it's because it's a JT thread. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Nice to see you seldear... look forward to your fic. RL is pretty busy for me too at the moment and will be for another couple of weeks so I havn't been able to post as often.

I'm a bit behind on all the challenges but I've managed a ferris wheel wallie.

congratulations on 400 posts scifan (thanks for thinking of me)

love how you did that...it almost looks like they are in a carnival! LOL

btw..nice interview of Rachel here....not much spoilers at all, more info on Rachel herself

http://www.hobotrashcan.com/intervie...elluttrell.php
                              sigpic

Comment

Camy!!! - I just wanted to let you know...well I'm the messanger really...that there are some Joe/Shep fans that just wanted you to know they love the sig that I'm using that you did... great graphics, nice touch with the Ferris Wheel, talented, amazing, so good it could turn a non-shipper into a shipper *lol* ... anyway...just wanted to let you know since they told me to tell you...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X